Author Topic: I know the solution to immigration.  (Read 547 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I know the solution to immigration.
« on: April 26, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »
Send all of the latins to the smaller/less populated states and set those states up as sanction states for immigration.  See the latins could set up their own economy in those rural areas like Vermont and Montana and with government assistance they could be able to build housing and small towns.  that way they could keep their distance in a secluded area that would belong to theirselves.  I say send them all to:

Montana
North Dakota
South Dakota
Vermont
Wyoming
Kansas
Michigan

We could move them outta the OVERPOPULATED areas such as:

California
Texas
Arizona
New Mexico
Florida

fuck it, they're here anyways we might as well be organized and re-route them.  see this way the overpopulated metro areas can FREE UP some space.  We could designate specific areas and the immigrants can come up on their own (of course where major help is needed we could not neccisarily give them a "free pass" but do our best to accomidate them).  Of course it would spook out some white people but if put in the right places it could work out.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I know the solution to immigration.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 02:15:26 PM »
A lot of latinos are moving out of the cities and heading towards rural towns throughout the U.S..  The only thing you can do is create more incentives(and even this isn't a good idea itself) for latinos to leave certain cities, but to simply just send people from one area to another isn't going to work.  And it seems what you're describing is basically a form of segregation and/or reservations.  You really think that would be something that can be done easily? And is it even a good idea?  My answer to both is no.  

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 02:17:26 PM »
stop the juan crow laws!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 11:05:29 AM »
naw it wouldn't even be nothing like that, and i would make that known.  it's all about balancing the system and helping stimulate the economy (overall bringing the value up in certain areas).  it would be ALL ABOUT giving incentives.  but of course we couldn't just give something 4 nothing.  (all) Immigrants could work for slightly less (like they do now with "getting paid under the table") by help building American Agriculture.

it wouldn't be a "Jim Crow" thing or anything like that.  I think Americans would cause too much drama for Washington if things worked out like that or if there was any slavery/corruption of some sort.  Latinos wouldn't go 4 that shit either.  Too many of them could get away with murder (literally) anyways, it would be too difficult/pretty much impossible to track them down and try them in court. 

I think if Barack was smart he'd look into something like that.  He could have the states set up for different services for the US, kinda like what Nebraska is to corn, and what California is to movies, and what DC is to politics, and shit like that.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 11:09:36 AM »
A lot of latinos are moving out of the cities and heading towards rural towns throughout the U.S..  The only thing you can do is create more incentives(and even this isn't a good idea itself) for latinos to leave certain cities, but to simply just send people from one area to another isn't going to work.  And it seems what you're describing is basically a form of segregation and/or reservations.  You really think that would be something that can be done easily? And is it even a good idea?  My answer to both is no.  

yeah a lot of em from down here already choose (well, have been for years) to go to places like Michigan, etc. A lot of jobs for migrant workers (with the factories and all) with far less heat from INS.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 05:54:59 AM »

yeah a lot of em from down here already choose (well, have been for years) to go to places like Michigan, etc. A lot of jobs for migrant workers (with the factories and all) with far less heat from INS.

tru.  i think it could work out nicely if you send em to places where hardly anybody lives.  it sounds cruel or unusual but in the end it would help free up the deficit. 

ikke

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 06:26:04 AM »
How does that solve anything?
ALl the latino's would be in 1 area, so integration into the american society won't be necessary.
Creates a larger problem then it solves

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 07:41:18 AM »
How does that solve anything?
ALl the latino's would be in 1 area, so integration into the american society won't be necessary.
Creates a larger problem then it solves

spread em out.  all of the metropolitan areas are way too overcrowded and all that does is trickle back in2 tha rural/smaller areas.  cities are meant 2 be crowded areas but alotta jobs are being lost under the table.  i don't wanna sound like an Uncle Tom but bring back indentured servants (ALL immigrants) and do it better this time.  it's really the best way.

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 08:14:59 AM »
Yeah, my solution pretty much involves a high powered rifle, a truck, cooler of food, and a few days to just post up near the border and let justice rain on them as they try to enter. I truly despise them and their supporters.

ikke

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 08:51:56 AM »
^Just set queen infront of the border with a bible.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 12:04:11 PM »
Yeah, my solution pretty much involves a high powered rifle, a truck, cooler of food, and a few days to just post up near the border and let justice rain on them as they try to enter. I truly despise them and their supporters.

yeah thats kinda wack

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
just nuke the fucking earth.  its all gone to shit anyways.  then no one will have a god damned thing to complain about. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 12:46:58 AM »
The solutions: e-verify employees and employers.  If feds find out that employers hiring them illegally, both employees and and employers will be prosecuted and deported.

Immigration law in major states, such as, california.  Using birth certificate as proof of us citizenship will "weed out" lot of people.

It seems republicans of cali will most likely to support this.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 06:23:47 AM »

It's all a fraud, they don't want to stop immigration and they certainly don't want to protect the borders against the big bad "terrorists" even though if the threat was real, that would be the first thing you would want to secure because at least it would the threat was being taken seriously but no, instead it's as open as paris hilton's private life.

Matty

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 07:17:37 AM »

It's all a fraud, they don't want to stop immigration and they certainly don't want to protect the borders against the big bad "terrorists" even though if the threat was real, that would be the first thing you would want to secure because at least it would the threat was being taken seriously but no, instead it's as open as paris hilton's private life.

i heard paris was a really nice, sweet innocent girl ???