Author Topic: Death Row Records Inside Out Compilation (No Audio)  (Read 2686 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Death Row Records Inside Out Compilation (No Audio)
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »
It appears on ebay from time to time.

sampler or proper pressed album ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

kuruptlon

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2011, 12:46:55 PM »
wasnt nino and dante tight ? i havent heard from either one since they got busted for scamming people from the 2pac forums

Well, it's safe to say that their internet career is pretty much over..

Whatever happened to Dante? I remember all that hoopla when his projects were leaking and he took his shit underground or whatever. But did he get in some legal trouble or something for that operation he was running?>

niggalas cage

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 12:39:39 PM »
wasnt nino and dante tight ? i havent heard from either one since they got busted for scamming people from the 2pac forums

Well, it's safe to say that their internet career is pretty much over..

Whatever happened to Dante? I remember all that hoopla when his projects were leaking and he took his shit underground or whatever. But did he get in some legal trouble or something for that operation he was running?>
appearantly they delete your posts if you ask.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 01:13:34 PM »
I SWEAR YOU KIDS KILL ME LMAO, WHEN THEY WERE AROUND SCAMMING PEOPLE U WERE BITCHING N MOANING LIKE HOEZ ON THEIR PERIOD BUT NOW THAT THEY GONE U ASK ABOUT EM LIKE U MISS EM LMAO...I GUESS AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE REALLY DO WANT FREE HANDOUTS & MUSIC LOL....HILARIOUS  ;D