Author Topic: Dubcnn: Exclusive Interview With Kokane (Part 1) On Dubcnn Now!!  (Read 449 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: Dubcnn: Exclusive Interview With Kokane (Part 1) On Dubcnn Now!!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 10:51:49 AM »
And yeah i was about to forgot! Why did kokane always switched his name, first "who am i" then kokane, mr. kane, jerry long, and back to kokane again!! that's a real question i have in mind.

It's also very hard to tell kokane's discography! i just checked the vault and it is not complete even over here! Why Kokane has so much bootlegs unreleased albums! For a fan he's hard to follow! Tell him!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Okka

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »
Been bangin' "Kokane Presents Gangsta's Most Wanted" today. It's a rare, underrated West Coast classic compilation.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »
Nice interview!

You have talked about the ghetto gospel EP, but does kokane plan to release it for the fans? He didn't say some things relevant, just talked about god.

Since you were talking about the old projects, like the one with kurupt, why not talking about the sugakane project, his record with suga free!!! I know they recorded several songs for this project but then kokane changed hid road with the jerry long stuff.. They should definitely do this album!!

You talked about kokane being on the social network (part2), he said few days ago that he was in the studio with dre " layin some stuff for detox. detox is not a myth. it's a bomb!" How did they hook up again? i mean, he has that controversial line on twilight zone!! Is he sure to make it on detox?

That would be dope if you can ask next time you catch him!

Props for the interview, dubcnn has always supported kokane throught the years!

The funny thing about the Ghetto Gospel EP is, Kokane lost all those tracks, but guess who still had them? Yours truly :) I played them for him he went crazy when he realized they weren't lost. We're actually in talks of maybe releasing this as a Kokane/dubcnn project or something in the future, but for now all focus is on "Gimme All Mine" dropping June 1st.

As for the Sugakane project, I will ask him that, I didn't in the interview but if I talk to him before Part 2 goes up I'll add that to the interview.

As for the Detox twitter comment.. I didn't know he posted that but he did tell me... "man... that DETOX is hard nima.." he sounded really excited, I think he layed 2 tracks or something, hopefully something will make the album. He's been in the studio with the Aftermath guys working and even though I haven't heard any of the music myself, I've been hearing the excitement coming from artists who have heard it..

Nice interview and cool news about aftermath.

Really would like to hear sugakane, so would be cool if you could ask about that.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mista Rosa

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 03:02:32 PM »
Been bangin' "Kokane Presents Gangsta's Most Wanted" today. It's a rare, underrated West Coast classic compilation.

yeah that's what i'm talking about!

i'm sure kokane doesn't remember this project himself!

some battlecat production on this album!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:13:39 PM by mista rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

doggfather

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 09:55:24 AM »
Part 2?? :-[
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 08:34:00 AM »
When is the second part coming out?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 08:44:41 AM »
Today!

doggfather

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 11:45:44 AM »
OK, thank U!

I'm gonna check it!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Nima - Dubcnn.com

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 11:40:10 PM »
whats the sample of that song....
with my 9 on my sideeeee
the world is mineeeeee

i had it but my hd crashed

sidenote:  is that thread with all the old school rnb/ funk songs still on here? im trying 2 get my old school game back up 4 the summer