Author Topic: New Eminem Freestyle - Despicable (over "Over" & "Beamer Benz or Bentley")  (Read 1216 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
quote me a hot line from this "freestyle", you can't

"It'll never be my chair that you own,
crown so tight that it cuts off circulation
to the brain no oxygen, otherwords theres no air (heir) to the throne"

nothing  :o :o :o :o :o type of shyt but definitely some "hot" type of shyt.

that's "hot" in 2010?

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The Predator

The daffy duck impersonation @ the end  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
he fucking murks this shit.

sounds on point too.

no accent. 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damnnnnnn, haha fuck a Drake! Get em Slim

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
its aight, i like some of the lines, i just hate it when eminem screams on tracks, he voice dont fit it...this was just a quick freestyle though so  give him a pass

Looking forward to his album funnily enough even though encore was a fucking joke and relapse was a joke gone wrong

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its aight, i like some of the lines, i just hate it when eminem screams on tracks, he voice dont fit it...this was just a quick freestyle though so  give him a pass

i feel you on that.

i don't know if you guys realized but on this, Drop The World, Airplanes 2 & Forever, he's developed some sort of "yelling voice".

i mean, it's miles above & beyond the accent, but i hope he doesn't yell throughout his album.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

i feel you on that.

i don't know if you guys realized but on this, Drop The World, Airplanes 2 & Forever, he's developed some sort of "yelling voice".

i mean, it's miles above & beyond the accent, but i hope he doesn't yell throughout his album.

True but i think he murrked forever to a next level, i cant hate on the verse at all, he went in on that....drop the world i think was more in his zone, i think he is used to that rocky sorta sound, i dont like that sound but thats eminems where he knows how to spit to that sound better than a nigga does and on forever i actually prefer the verses from the other cat, bob or whatever lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i personally feel he murked all his recent features; even though Airplanes 2 was just "alright" to me.

but he's been killing them.

i can't see him using the "yelling/angry" flow on the single though; it HAS to be radio friendly; so we'll see.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was entertained and that's all that matters.

How can you hate on this when you listen to that horrible snoop shit?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

NotoriousTDA

not diggin it

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
People crack me up. First its the accent now hes screaming?? what do you want from the guy its a dope freestyle, lyrics are good for a freestyle, flows crazy and its a smart move to drop it just before the single release to get people talking.

Dont analyise to the point you find faults from nothing. Poeple wouldnt be doing this if it was a say???? game freestyle.

Im hyped for the album!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Nima - Dubcnn.com

To people saying he has a new "screaming" flow, have you ever heard "the way i am"?

I love this. Em fuckin killed it.

Celph_Titled06

• Lil Geezy
  • New West!!
Shit is fire. em just spittin.
these dudes crack me up.
"em never just spits hard anymore" and then complain cos his voice is a little too loud? fuck. the internet has made everyone an expert.

The Watcher

em killed this shit, i dunno how anyone can think any different
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
lol@people getting hurt over a TINY bit of eminem criticism, like i said, dude got more groupies than anyone else on this board easily. Maybe because the majority of y'all are white so i guess it makes sense. So y'all telling me we shouldnt be critical of eminem when he spits with an accent or his subject matter is bullshit? Or if i aint feeling the screaming i cant mention it? LOL

And yes he is screaming and i don't know why game was brought up in this topic since nobody was talking about him but if u wanna speak about that, games vocal are stronger so him screaming on heavy beats sounds better than eminem screaming on beats whether they  monotone or got a heavy just blaze sorta vibe to them because of his voice being to high toned.

As for the way i am, amazing track, eminem has actually screamed on alot of tracks but the passion etc on that and the content and the way its mixed makes it make sense...this is just eminem screaming over beats....

Like i said, its aite...and its got some nice lines...i didnt say its wack and he spitting a bunch of bullshit....Jeeeez! lol