Author Topic: New Eminem Freestyle - Despicable (over "Over" & "Beamer Benz or Bentley")  (Read 1217 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some of you need to go and listen to some death metal if you think Eminem is screaming.

Decent freestyle, but for me, Eminem hasnt released an album worth its salt since Marshall Mathers LP. That was almost a decade ago.

Sure, he's had the odd great track in between but until he comes out with an album worthy of praise I'm not going to get a bonk-on listening to his music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
you guys are misintrupreting what me & Lyrical G meant by "screaming".

it's not that he's shouting absurdly loud, it's just you hear almost a spike in his voice.

screaming probably wasn't a good description, but you guys know what i mean.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it's not that he's shouting absurdly loud, it's just you hear almost a spike in his voice.

I know what you mean man, its just more of an aggressive tone he's adopted rather than screaming.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I know what you mean man, its just more of an aggressive tone he's adopted rather than screaming.

that's it lol.

it's not even a bad thing, it's just something that would get to you if it was on every single song.

we'll find out tomorrow on the single though. :P

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I think action put it pretty well, i think because its a mixtape joint its done quick but hopefully if he is 'screaming' lol on joints on his album, its mixed better where maybe they make the music louder or put his voice lower/more hollow where it blends in with the music rather than against it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I liked this, he did kill it, the lyrics were sharp and the flow was razor sharp, the accent was gone and the aggression in his voice actually adds rather than detracts from the freestyle. Of course it isn't a freestyle off the top of the head but this has got me looking forward to the new album ever more. I do think the new single will be quite corny but that's cool, as long as the rest of the album stands up.

However as for defending him simply because he is white lol, I don't think so at all. I could give a fuck what skin colour he is, it's not like I haven't got dozens and dozens and dozens of black rappers albums. He is top 5 dead or alive and that's off 3 lp's and countless guest appearances, freestyles etc. Sure I found Encore horrible and Relapse disappointing but here I am anticipating what will hopefully be a very good album at least.

BIGWORM

Whoa Haaa Em Is Back!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
eminem would be the last rapper I would criticise for freestyling.  he's one of the few that could go off the top
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
eminem would be the last rapper I would criticise for freestyling.  he's one of the few that could go off the top

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R32j461v9c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R32j461v9c</a>

if that's off the dome, that's impressive as fuck.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
Em sounds so good over that BBB beat

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R32j461v9c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3R32j461v9c</a>

if that's off the dome, that's impressive as fuck.

It's off the dome with a few pre written punchlines thrown in there. If you've ever had a real emcee battle or been to live ones you'll know that when you're sturggling to think of something personal you can always fall back on punchlines people havent heard before, as long as it makes sense in context.

I see cats who drop real frees all the time, seriously the commercial game needs to step its ass up! I also know one cat who at the last 3 gigs ive seen him at spat the same "freestyle" verse acapella, had the crowd going nuts but its crack up when youve seen it before. Emcees who cant free needa step their game the fuck up

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
this is "technically" dope but I just can't get into it. I'm not a fan of Em's voice, and I don't think I'll ever enjoy his music because of it.

as far as this freestyle talk... let kane school you:

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I think action put it pretty well, i think because its a mixtape joint its done quick but hopefully if he is 'screaming' lol on joints on his album, its mixed better where maybe they make the music louder or put his voice lower/more hollow where it blends in with the music rather than against it.

Yeh cool i see your point.

Either way i think we can agree at least he aint using that fucking accent lol !!!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so he raps fast and people are nutting themselves

but just listen to what he's saying, it's nothing special at all.  He knows he can fool most idiots with this flow alone
so you're telling me you listen to Snoop for lyrics?  ???

lol@people getting hurt over a TINY bit of eminem criticism, like i said, dude got more groupies than anyone else on this board easily. Maybe because the majority of y'all are white so i guess it makes sense. So y'all telling me we shouldnt be critical of eminem when he spits with an accent or his subject matter is bullshit? Or if i aint feeling the screaming i cant mention it? LOL

And yes he is screaming and i don't know why game was brought up in this topic since nobody was talking about him but if u wanna speak about that, games vocal are stronger so him screaming on heavy beats sounds better than eminem screaming on beats whether they  monotone or got a heavy just blaze sorta vibe to them because of his voice being to high toned.

As for the way i am, amazing track, eminem has actually screamed on alot of tracks but the passion etc on that and the content and the way its mixed makes it make sense...this is just eminem screaming over beats....

Like i said, its aite...and its got some nice lines...i didnt say its wack and he spitting a bunch of bullshit....Jeeeez! lol

no offense lyrical G, but your post is the most heated one.
and why do you keep bringing up the skin colour? get rid of the stereotypes

I disagree, my second post is definately more heated than my first one but that wasnt even a slight bit heated. All i said was i i didnt like the screaming, didnt fit the beats. especially the beamer benz n bentley beat. Then people start crying like first cats complaining about the accent n now the screaming...like i said, i thought the freestyle was okay and had some nice lines.

But so many eminem groupies in here that even a little bit of criticism of eminem and people start crying hence why i had to post again to explain the original comment.

;-)

i think the amount of groupies in this topic is minimal though, there's more people agreeing with you ;)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If anyone thinks this is not dope for a ''FREESTLYE'', Then you hating my man!

If anybody thinks this is a true "FREESTYLE" as in off the top of his head according to the impulse of the moment, then they are kidding themselves.

Agreed.  But on the other hand, I couldn't tell you the last time I heard a "freestyle" that I truly believed was off the dome.

never from mainstream guys; they can't sound wack; they have to feed the ego & live up to expectations.

they write them out & if they can fool guys into thinking it's fresh off the dome it's props & if they can't, it's whatever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8n87JmJ4JYA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8n87JmJ4JYA</a>

here is an AWFUL attempt of Wayne tryna make people believe he made that up on the spot; with his little pauses, like he's pondering & shit lol.

i could care less whether or not it's off the dome, i just don't like seeing people try to play it off like it is.

Sure, but in Em's defense he admits his freestyles aren't necessarily "off the dome" but rather that they are just something fresh nobody has heard before (although he did supposedly get caught once using the same lines at the Rap Olympics as he did at a Scribble Jam or something like that, can't remember the story exactly).

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)