Author Topic: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt  (Read 6768 times)

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2010, 06:25:14 PM »
The beat sounds like a demo beat. It sounds like a demo Pharrell made on his phone, that needs to be taken into the studio and completely fleshed out. It actually could be beefed up into a good beat, but idk it just sounds thin, crappy, and unfinished. Maybe Skee only had an early version of the song and leaked that. That's actually the best case scenario at this point.

dameons

« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2010, 06:41:33 PM »
Game is just following the script . He needs to get it out to the masses . The album will be 80 percent g shit . This is funky , but VERY soft .

PLANT

« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2010, 06:42:27 PM »
I just made a couple fart noises that sounded better than this song :P

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »

Also, it sounds like an attempt at recreating the beautiful joint which snoop and pharell made...and yes that was a summer heater...please save me the shit about if it aint gutter, it aint dope because smooth shit can be dope too but this has been done and done better with someone whos vocals fitted the scene better in beautoful. Also that joint is done

Lmao i was just telling a friend this...sounds just like it right?? lol...but anyhow i liked it, smooth summer banger  8)

i mean if its not your cup of tea then drag it to the recycle bin

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2010, 07:21:19 PM »
Game is just following the script . He needs to get it out to the masses . The album will be 80 percent g shit . This is funky , but VERY soft .

Ok let see.  he's released 7 singles: Krazy, Big Money, P**sy Fight , Shake, It Must Be Me, No Doubt About It, 400 Bars. All are a presentation of what the album will sound like. (a la 50 Cent Get Up, Get it In etc..)
Asumme his album will have around 16 cuts. 7 songs is 43.7% of a 16 track album, almost half. Though all 7 songs are not on the album (some will be) it's clearly where he is at musically.

And you're think 80% will be G?  :nawty:

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2010, 07:25:19 PM »
Best leak from the album was Turn Out the Lights, produced by Tim and Bob. Only song I genuinely liked.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2010, 07:34:27 PM »
if jadyc and I posted about this we'd be the haters

we've been telling you he ain't been up to par and y'all in denial
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »
Its not horrible but I must admit I am disappointed in the song. I was expecting an epic song and got elavator music. Game said Justin came in a laid this down in 15 min. Thats why.....he should have kept him in the studio and said nah nigga, we goin all night tell we come out with a hit. Game is making a mistake by pushing this as the single.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2010, 08:03:30 PM »
LOL this can't be the final version, this is fucking awful

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2010, 08:05:13 PM »
damn hes really tryin but 7 singles/songs later and still its not workin

Ok let see.  he's released 7 singles: Krazy, Big Money, P**sy Fight , Shake, It Must Be Me, No Doubt About It, 400 Bars. All are a presentation of what the album will sound like. (a la 50 Cent Get Up, Get it In etc..)
Asumme his album will have around 16 cuts. 7 songs is 43.7% of a 16 track album, almost half. Though all 7 songs are not on the album (some will be) it's clearly where he is at musically.

And you're think 80% will be G?  :nawty:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2010, 08:22:09 PM »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2010, 08:38:53 PM »
this sounds like old school 01/02 neptunes work

not feelin it, but it's not BAD imo... just unremarkable.

thats why i tought also,beat sounds dated

Avalanche

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2010, 09:11:11 PM »
why didnt he stick to the production style of "american dream." i was lookin forward to this album... i duno about it much anymore. i loved one blood when it came out, and i liked big dreams. this is weak lol. the neptune sound is good, but not for game or snoop. its clipse/capone and noreaga. thats about it.

save yourself some time game. get to the GOOD producers who can make west coast beats ie: quick, dre, ambassador cash, jellyroll, rick rock, tha bizness, jim gittum etc

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2010, 11:26:13 PM »
Its not horrible but I must admit I am disappointed in the song. I was expecting an epic song and got elavator music. Game said Justin came in a laid this down in 15 min. Thats why.....he should have kept him in the studio and said nah nigga, we goin all night tell we come out with a hit. Game is making a mistake by pushing this as the single.

I lol'd when you said elevator music.. hahaha..

and about the song.. I was soooooooo afraid when I heard JT was on it the song would sound like Signs pt. 2 or Ayo Technology pt. 2. And fuck me.. We got a fuckin mix of the two.. lol..

Its okay though.. Still disappointed.. I hope it grows on me.

Actually reminds me of Senorita too..

Okka

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2010, 11:29:28 PM »
I listened to the song first time today and like i thought, it's GARBAGE. All the shit Game has put out that are considered "old singles" from this album have been shitty.