Author Topic: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt  (Read 6762 times)

Matty

Re: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2010, 04:24:23 AM »

Portugoal

« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »
Sounds like something the faggot rappers (Drake, BOB, Lupe, Wale etc.) would get away with. It's ok, not the worst song but definitely not something I would bang on the regular.

Game is sort of a faggot as well. He has an LA tattoo on his face, he works with Justin Timberlake, he has a song with Fergie and he wears pink chains.

If that's not enough his "LAX" album had faggot written all over it.

Westdog

« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2010, 04:27:05 AM »
And what we have?? 6 pages of hate!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2010, 04:27:15 AM »
Sounds like something the faggot rappers (Drake, BOB, Lupe, Wale etc.) would get away with.

grow up man, just because they ain't your musical taste doesn't mean they are "faggot rappers"

moving on ...

i dont usually comment on an album before it drops, but from the tracks Game has put out for this album, I'm thinking it isn't gonna touch his first couple albums. maybe the Dre tracks will save it, maybe most the leaked tracks won't even be on the album ... but I can't listen to any track bar maybe 'Big Money' and even that was no 'One Blood'

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2010, 04:31:15 AM »
Sounds like something the faggot rappers (Drake, BOB, Lupe, Wale etc.) would get away with.

grow up man, just because they ain't your musical taste doesn't mean they are "faggot rappers"

moving on ...

i dont usually comment on an album before it drops, but from the tracks Game has put out for this album, I'm thinking it isn't gonna touch his first couple albums. maybe the Dre tracks will save it, maybe most the leaked tracks won't even be on the album ... but I can't listen to any track bar maybe 'Big Money' and even that was no 'One Blood'
lol I'm just stating how it is. Kanye & them don't resemble faggots?? Oh & I actually like Lupe but sometimes dude is suspect, don't turn this into a thing where I'm "hating". It's like that & I'm gonna speak on a rapper I like if he does something stupid. I'm never biased, I was when I was 17 :P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 04:35:13 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Portugoal

« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2010, 04:33:41 AM »

moving on ...

lol I'm just stating how it is. Kanye & them don't resemble faggots??

Game is as much of a faggot as all of those you mentioned in your posts.

westside159

« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2010, 04:35:03 AM »
damn this song is weak lol     for real not feelin it at all .

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2010, 04:38:26 AM »

moving on ...

lol I'm just stating how it is. Kanye & them don't resemble faggots??

Game is as much of a faggot as all of those you mentioned in your posts.
Them dudes wear tight jeans haha but yeah I never praised all of Game's moves & actions. I disagree with ALOT of shit he's done. In saying "faggot rappers" I mean rappers dressing in tight jeans & acting like they're the new Mos Defs & Talib Kwelis.

Matty

« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2010, 04:52:53 AM »

6 pages of hate? maybe its just some negative opinions and some idiot trying to pass that off as 'hate' again. please, give us a break.

westside159

« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2010, 05:06:35 AM »
i can tell this album isnt gonna be good , Cube's new album has hope for it .  well see

Paul

« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2010, 05:30:42 AM »
This and It must be me are really poor. I'm losing interest.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Westdog

« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2010, 05:35:26 AM »

6 pages of hate? maybe its just some negative opinions and some idiot trying to pass that off as 'hate' again. please, give us a break.

or 6 pages of negative opinions.Not important. I mean that 6 pages is too much for only negative opinion
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Paul

« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2010, 05:37:39 AM »

or 6 pages of negative opinions.Not important. I mean that 6 pages is too much for only negative opinion

shit tracks are gonna get negative opinions.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mista Rosa

« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2010, 05:38:01 AM »
This and It must be me are really poor. I'm losing interest.

i was hyped but now i have seriously lost my interest too. But we'll see!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2010, 05:50:26 AM »
There's always at least one dope song on his albums but you should expect at least 3 to 4 for R.E.D.  Additionally, I'm sure there will be some decent leftovers.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks