Author Topic: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt  (Read 6759 times)

bez

Re: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2010, 06:39:33 AM »
Fuck it, I like it. Perfect time for summer.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2010, 06:58:03 AM »
lol at the mario comments  ;D

man i feel so bad about this song i think 50 and jimmy worked out a plan to sabotage game :o yell
hahaha! :D

LOL

???

This can't be seriously happening....

:stupid:

How can Dr. Dre be executive producer on this album, and allow this kind of reckless behavior.  
i really doubt that Dre is an executive producer on RED, i think it's just Pharrell
Game  is set to release his highly anticipated "R.E.D. Album" on June 15th. The album will be executive produced by Game and Pharrell Williams, who jumped at the opportunity to collaborate. “Game  is good kid…and I'm excited for the world to hear the many facets of his character...what's even crazier is that as a fan, I cannot believe I am actually producing songs on the same album as Dr.Dre. Humbling, man… I owe Game for that one. His album is gonna be a problem," states Pharrell.

Leading off the "R.E.D. Album" will be the Pharrell produced street anthem "It Must Be Me", a West Coast influenced trunk rattler that features Game spitting venomous lyrics reminiscent of an early "I got something to prove" Ice Cube. Following will be the Justin Timberlake assisted "Ain’t No Doubt About It" where the two J.T.’s sing and rap over a radio hit that will be blasting out of car windows and club speakers this spring. “I never thought I would have the chance to work with Justin, but to come up with a smash like we did, it’s only fitting,” Game asserts.

In addition to working closely with Pharrell on the project, super producer Dr. Dre is back to lend his hands and voice, producing and rapping on the "R.E.D. Album". And Game couldn’t be more thrilled to work with his mentor again stating, “Dre is a hip hop legend and one of the reasons I’m making music. To be working so closely with him again…man, I don’t even have words to describe it.” Game is now ready to let the world hear the "R.E.D. Album" saying it’s shaping up to be the biggest of his career, “my two favorite producers are helping me with the direction of this album, I couldn’t be in a better position.”

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 07:16:45 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2010, 08:09:08 AM »
still no tweets from game about this song...there's hope that he puts out a dre single instead and scratches this one. I actually am beginning to think his album will still sell well because he does have loyal fans and it seems like every song he puts out since doctors advocate you all jump on it and say its trash anyways. This definitely isn't game style and does sound like snoops paid the cost album that was a good call lol. Still convinced you won't get songs like this on RED.Pharrell probably on like 4 joints. He still worked with Dre (probably 3 tracks), cool and dre, dj khalil, maestro, timbaland, storch, ryan leslie and some others.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2010, 08:10:02 AM »
Hmm, I hadn't listened to the song at all yet when I read this topic and I was expecting something really horrible.

I just put the song on for the first time and... I think it actually sounds alright? The beat sounds a bit "love-less" (if that makes sense) and the "mario jumping" sound is a lil weird in the back ground but other than that sounds like a pretty cool summertime song?

I don't know what everybody was expecting when they heard Game/JT/Pharrell collabo?

Matty

« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2010, 08:21:46 AM »
Hmm, I hadn't listened to the song at all yet when I read this topic and I was expecting something really horrible.

I just put the song on for the first time and... I think it actually sounds alright? The beat sounds a bit "love-less" (if that makes sense) and the "mario jumping" sound is a lil weird in the back ground but other than that sounds like a pretty cool summertime song?

I don't know what everybody was expecting when they heard Game/JT/Pharrell collabo?

i think something like 'signs' would be a good benchmark for a pharrell & justin & rapper upbeat style joint. imo, this falls way short both in terms of quality and hit appeal.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2010, 08:26:35 AM »

it's weird the song isn't as horrible as i once thought just something way different. Could have made alot better of a track with JT just ended up coming out with this one. But i swear people want to see the fall of game on this forum lol When you on top people just do that i guess. Jealousy? I don't know DOC was classic, DA was a west coast classic and LAX ended up being a solid album but just wasn't ordered correctly and had higher expectations. My standards have got a lot lower for this album after hearing some joints. But shit like Slanging rocks gives me hope. Still checking for RED regardless and if i don't like it I'm giving up on game. Or he just gotta drop pharrell and all the "Yes Men" in his crew and get in with his brother again. As crazy as it sounds that was a much better crew for game fase kept it 100 (no pun intended) with game and let him know if it was hot or not
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 08:28:52 AM by friscoliving »

Matty

« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2010, 08:40:11 AM »
i think it's kinda cool, certainly a nice vibe, but there is very little game and in terms of something that could make a lot of noise as a single, not good.

could be a really cool visual if they did 8-bit versions of justin, pharrell & game jumping around in a mario style environment :monkey_dance2:

JohnnyL

« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2010, 08:44:55 AM »
 Forgive me for asking an obvious question, but between this and the R.E.D. Room and the numerous threads/posts, I'm getting confused.  Is this the second confirmed track from "The R.E.D. Album," after "It Must Be Me," or have there been other leaks that are confirmed for the album? Between the tracks that leaked a few weeks ago, the tracks that are on the "R.E.D. Room" mixtape, and the tracks that are intended for the album, I'm trying to keep my facts straight.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: April 28, 2010, 08:48:35 AM »
Right now the only confirmed tracks for R.E.D (the album) are It Must Be Me and Aint No Doubt. 

Originally, it also had Big Money, Krazy, and Better Days as the lead singles but got scrapped due to poor audience response and him hooking back up with Dr.Dre.

Shake isn't officially confirmed for R.E.D and was on The Red Room.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The_Offence

« Reply #159 on: April 28, 2010, 08:50:46 AM »
game was trying to make his version of jay z's change clothes but it fail lol this shit is garbage my nigga

JohnnyL

« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2010, 08:52:18 AM »
Right now the only confirmed tracks for R.E.D (the album) are It Must Be Me and Aint No Doubt. 

Originally, it also had Big Money, Krazy, and Better Days as the lead singles but got scrapped due to poor audience response and him hooking back up with Dr.Dre.

Shake isn't officially confirmed for R.E.D and was on The Red Room.

+1 for the info.

Okka

« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2010, 09:04:45 AM »
Well, that is good news but is Pharrell doin' most of the beats on the album? Most of his SOLO beats i have heard have always been GARBAGE, just like "Aint No Doubt About It" and "It Must Be Me". Didn't the other two dudes stop fuckin with Pharrell some time ago? I can't believe how he even sellin these kinda beats.

Will_B

« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2010, 09:26:01 AM »
Seeing Sounds is a great CD for those who hate on Pharrell. I didn't care much for 'Hot N Fun' though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed the new album isn't on a pop vibe like that.

Perhaps this Game track is an unfinished leak like Playa and Can I get A Sample (2 recent Snoop leaks).

P.S. I didn't read through all the posts so sorry if I'm going over old ground.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2010, 09:28:25 AM »
I don't think that The Game got Justin Timberlake to fly all way from France to Compton just for the sake of two cheeseburgers and a dick suck. Obviously a large amount of money was spent to make Justin even consider of leaving his vineyard. The Game's gonna go bankrupt for this song.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 09:36:57 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2010, 09:32:02 AM »

it may seem a little ignorant & make some people here go " ::)" but, i think knowing these two songs are on the album already makes it worse than L.A.X. lol.