Author Topic: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt  (Read 6751 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt
« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2010, 09:50:18 AM »
I don't think that The Game got Justin Timberlake to fly all way from France to Compton just for the sake of two cheeseburgers and a dick suck. Obviously a large amount of money was spent to make Justin even consider of leaving his vineyard. The Game's gonna go bankrupt for this song.
do you really think he's paying for that himself?  :P

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: April 28, 2010, 09:56:18 AM »
I don't think that The Game got Justin Timberlake to fly all way from France to Compton just for the sake of two cheeseburgers and a dick suck. Obviously a large amount of money was spent to make Justin even consider of leaving his vineyard. The Game's gonna go bankrupt for this song.
do you really think he's paying for that himself?  :P
Absolutely and we are speaking of millions here. 3-5 million brand new American dollars. One third of them are 20 dollar bills and the rest, all Benjamins.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #167 on: April 28, 2010, 09:57:20 AM »
interscope is paying for that, not Game...

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: April 28, 2010, 10:05:31 AM »
And that does not include the possible riders that Justin may have demanded for his recording visit. He could have had a twelve year old boy prostitute at the studio sucking his dick. Probably cost a lot of money, especially if the boy was blue eyed and carried a albino boa with him. A pound of blow! He can't take his own blow to a airplane.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 10:11:36 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2010, 11:32:20 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahah

dnjp4life

« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2010, 11:36:33 AM »
mm, this is fairly cookie-cutter.  Nothing special really and won't get many spins from me.  I don't have very high expectations for Game's next album at the moment.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2010, 12:00:14 PM »
Track is coo after a few listens, only problem is that it sounds like a Timerlake/Pharrell tracks and you could replace Game with any other rapper without it affecting the overall vibe of the song... I think Game just came weak/lazy on this
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »
This is different. Beat is definitely too out there and sounds unfinished. Game is cool, obviously dumbed it down lyrically but did what he suppose to on a crossover joint: on beat flow, catchy all around vibe... The thing is, it sounds to left filed for him, T.I. was smart and brought JT to his world, Game just gave in so to speak. Doesn't sound organic at all.

Maybe it's a grower, who knows.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2010, 08:32:42 PM »
Hmm, I hadn't listened to the song at all yet when I read this topic and I was expecting something really horrible.

I just put the song on for the first time and... I think it actually sounds alright? The beat sounds a bit "love-less" (if that makes sense) and the "mario jumping" sound is a lil weird in the back ground but other than that sounds like a pretty cool summertime song?

I don't know what everybody was expecting when they heard Game/JT/Pharrell collabo?
expecting something good,and expecting pharrell and justin to be on some game shit instead of him on they shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2010, 08:36:40 PM »
uhhhh labels do get they money bacc you know that right? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2010, 10:55:36 PM »
^^my equal, i think a lot of fans don't realize that labels get alllll their money they spent back BEFORE they start paying the artists.. Someone google the mechanism of recouping if you don't know. Yell!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »
starting to grow on me a little bit, i think game's flow on this is nice and it mighhhhhhhhhhhhttt work for the radio. It's a hit or miss..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2010, 03:56:25 AM »
uhhhh labels do get they money bacc you know that right? yell

^^my equal, i think a lot of fans don't realize that labels get alllll their money they spent back BEFORE they start paying the artists.. Someone google the mechanism of recouping if you don't know. Yell!
:laugh:

yeah i wouldn't say i know all the facts myself, but i'm sure interscope is better off than game

jabella

• Lil Geezy
  • The worlds first Horse-Goat.
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2010, 05:18:32 AM »
This track is a HIT!
Power of the lactating goat. Milk and Sperm mixed, gives you what? Food for thought.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2010, 05:23:10 AM »
Mh, I'm actually digging this, been listening to it quite a lot, feel good music. Granted it's not a GAME track per say, but i like it.