Author Topic: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt  (Read 6758 times)

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2010, 06:14:26 AM »
dope

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2010, 06:49:16 AM »
Ok so after multiple listens, I do not HATE the track anymore. I can see this being popular with the radio and the ladies... But i was expecting something a little harder from a Pharrell Game Duo... something more in the direction of the work Pharrell did with Clipse.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2010, 07:08:30 AM »
after couple days im still not convinced.. huge disappointment

Mh, I'm actually digging this, been listening to it quite a lot, feel good music. Granted it's not a GAME track per say, but i like it.
per say? maybe per se?  :P

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2010, 07:12:20 AM »
^^haha yeah my bad.. have to always make sure i type correctly when typing interviews or dubcnn articles ive noticed myself slipping when im posting on the forum or writing with friends ;D

Blood$

« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2010, 07:15:15 AM »
after hearing this in the whip on second listen it's not so bad

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2010, 07:22:52 AM »
7 pages later still wack as fudge.
CAN I HAZ D;

The_Offence

« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2010, 08:13:56 AM »
that nigga game tried to pull a drake but it didn't work, you cant be a gangsta rapper then just make a huge cross over like that you have to do it gradually.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2010, 08:39:53 AM »
I could have SWORN this was Justin Timberlake FEATURING Game from the way they did this! The amount of time he was given on the track, the overall feel (too much of a dance record), the beat, etc.

If that was JT ft. Game, then it'd be acceptable, but what the fuck Game? At LEAST have more fuckin bars on your own track! Put the shitty beat aside, put the dance/lack of rap feel aside, it is a decent song. Nothing more, nothing less. It should blow up on the radio if pushed by Interscope. I can imagine this being a top ten hit.

And sadly, I saw someone else mention this, but from the two leaks, this is turning out to be a Jimmy Iovine album if anything. Dre definately can't be an exec. on this one. And too bad, because now we have "It Must Be Me" and "Ain't No Doubt About It"...both songs that would have never made The Documentary (once again, I hate to make that comparision, but it was his best album by far and we always compare his new albums to this). Shit, these even would have looked bad on LAX!

In the end, as singles in this day and age, Game/Interscope were clearly just trying to fit in. I may catch shit for saying that, but it's truth. If they wanted to make some real good music (which supposedly they have, in like every peice of news you hear) they could have, and featured those as singles, but they go the pop route.

Fuck it, I am still looking forward to this, but am not expecting anything amazing anymore. If the rest of the album (outside of the singles) are good, then i'll be be happy, but I see another LAX coming (which really wasn't bad, but not good for a Game cd).

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2010, 09:19:01 AM »
I used to be a HUGE Game fan but these days not so much...the track is alright but it definitely sounds like a JT track featuring Game. I will be surprised if this doesn't blow up on radio but this is WAY to pop to be a Game single

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2010, 09:22:11 AM »
i can understand game doin this track.. snoop did somethin really simillar ('signs'), and it worked out for me, but i dont really feel that one.. maybe some more plays will do

Notorious818

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »
if Game was going this route, I think he wouldve been better off going with "Everything Red" as a single than this.

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2010, 01:12:55 PM »
word, thats what i thought, def everything red ist really a auto tune pop commercial song too, but i really like that track, and a lot of his gangsta rap fans would be happier with that choice.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2010, 01:22:40 PM »
if Game was going this route, I think he wouldve been better off going with "Everything Red" as a single than this.
true, plus it fits with the NAME OF THE ALBUM!!!!! i just don't get why labels don't focus on those type of details anymore,ice cube was smart tho i am the west first single i rep that west,simple and on point  yell
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:24:36 PM by BOX5 »
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ge4BEdyZ8bM&amp;hl=de_DE&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ge4BEdyZ8bM&amp;hl=de_DE&amp;fs=1</a>

^^i expected Game to get a fuckin heater like this from pharell. This Beat with JT on the hook --> Games album 3x Platinum first week

MediumL

« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
lol @ people listening to it 100 times in the hope they'll like it.  :laugh: :laugh:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>