Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 1031 times)

Jaydc

Re: is it just me?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 01:12:48 PM »
So basically to sum up you have nothing,no proof,just some wild claim that kurupt is better then all other emcees during this time.Show me one interview,one quote,a paragraph even by someone in the music profession that can back up this so called fact.if you think kurupt was the goat during that time,thats fine everyone is entitled to an opinion.But stop saying the shit like its some fact,it makes you look as dumb as you are.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2010, 01:13:10 PM »
So when you were between the ages of 2-8 years old you remember everyone in the hip hop community saying this?And by hip hop community you mean the other suburban kids at the playground in your school?HAHAHAHHAAH
You make yourself look dumber with each post.Your a cornball.

your from Vancouver period.

lol damn your a dumbass i just told you i was reading my cousins old source magazines back in the day and there were tons and tons of deathrow, g-funk, tupac, dpg doucumentaries on tv  96-02. where kurupt was considered the best freestyle MC on deathrow, which basically ment the world.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Geesta

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »
the Rooninator strikes again
 ;D

you cant be serious... no wonder everyone takes you as a fucking joke...

then he resorts to personal attacks cus he gets proved wrong... how pathetic

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
I dont even need to call you names,each post you make further cements your idiodicy.

where kurupt was considered the best freestyle MC on deathrow, which basically ment the world- LOL,theirs more to the world then deathrow and g funk you fucking cornball.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA goddamn,this shit actually made me laugh,it just paints the picture of you,some sad ass suburban korean kid whos so damn stuck in the past wearing khakis and blue rags copying a lifestyle he saw in rap videos.You really need to get out of your suburb and see the rest of the world man.Im not sure if your aware of this but deathrow didnt mean the world hahahahahahaha.

Jaydc

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2010, 01:19:08 PM »
You need to educate yourself and go listen to some 90s new york hip hop,because those emcees would eat kurupt up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2010, 01:25:14 PM »
jaydc just ethered looney end of story

ikke

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2010, 01:27:36 PM »
I dont even need to call you names,each post you make further cements your idiodicy.

where kurupt was considered the best freestyle MC on deathrow, which basically ment the world- LOL,theirs more to the world then deathrow and g funk you fucking cornball.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA goddamn,this shit actually made me laugh,it just paints the picture of you,some sad ass suburban korean kid whos so damn stuck in the past wearing khakis and blue rags copying a lifestyle he saw in rap videos.You really need to get out of your suburb and see the rest of the world man.Im not sure if your aware of this but deathrow didnt mean the world hahahahahahaha.
It's not so much that he's stuck in the past but that he's stuck in a past where he wasn't present.

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 01:29:09 PM »
The sad little guy looks in the mirror and sees someone else.

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2010, 01:41:22 PM »
hey rooney this thread isn't about you but it's good to see jaydc rip you a new asshole no homo

Geesta

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2010, 01:48:55 PM »
i bet Rooneys name is some weird ass korean name like
Nuy Nguyen but he tells everyone to call him Tyrone or Big T for short

Jaydc

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2010, 01:51:39 PM »

LOL,he probably puts on blackface and some platform shoes,stands in front of a mirror and holds a gun rapping kurupts new york,new york verses over and over again.

westsiderider323

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »

i bet his name is Kim

Geesta

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »

LOL,he probably puts on blackface and some platform shoes,stands in front of a mirror and holds a gun rapping kurupts new york,new york verses over and over again.

too bad he will never get to fall in love and have sex for the first time... cus his heart belongs to the streets

Jaydc

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2010, 01:54:46 PM »
I heard looney eats concrete for breakfast and named his penis tookie.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2010, 01:55:50 PM »
lol. Rooney really is something else.