Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 1030 times)

Geesta

Re: is it just me?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 07:35:48 PM »
Not all of them are eurofags.You got long beach iz active who thinks snoop is still in doggystyle form,you got acgrundy who admits he only listens to rap from the 90s and looney who thinks kurupt is the GOAT and has daz in his avatar,to name a few.

not to mention Rooney also dressed likes its still 1996

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 08:34:01 PM »
i dont think its funny so much that rooney wears that 90's shit so much as that hes a korean kid wearing that shit and talking about it online like it makes him cool

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 12:50:29 AM »
i dont think its funny so much that rooney wears that 90's shit so much as that hes a korean kid wearing that shit and talking about it online like it makes him cool

How much you wanna bet he gets clowned every day for it?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 12:51:38 AM »
We should raid the west coast section and give them a reminder of how dead g funk is.
A forum invading itself? This could be epic!

Indeed. I'm down for it. Some of the West Coast forum members get on my nerves. The West Coast is basically dead.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 01:01:24 AM »
We should,we could get a knock out blow considering they cling their last hopes on game and he just dropped one of the worst singles ever.
Hahahaha. I like how some people are forcing themselves to like the track in that thread.

yeah. Same with the new Cube Single, I mean it does not completely suck ass, but people call it 'Summer anthem', 'crazy dope', 'amazing' etc.
Some of em obviously haven't heard quality music in years (besides their old 90's music if you count that) so they treat every mediocre song from their heroes like it's a Mozart composition.

Well, I can't take someone like Infinte who thinks all music before the 90s/Hip Hop is shit serious.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 01:07:35 AM by Duke of Lothringen »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 02:38:22 AM »
I've tried to introduce newer, non-deathrow related west coast music to the west coast section before. That was a fucking fail. The best west coast album of 09 was In Search of Stoney Jackson and no one has even heard it.

Big B

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 05:52:54 AM »
We should raid the west coast section and give them a reminder of how dead g funk is.
but would you even bother making alises?

ikke

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 06:04:46 AM »
I've tried to introduce newer, non-deathrow related west coast music to the west coast section before. That was a fucking fail. The best west coast album of 09 was In Search of Stoney Jackson and no one has even heard it.
It good but for some reason I haven't listened to it more then 5 times.

Bananas

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 08:08:28 AM »

Just preface your username with "Not" so they don't suspect it's you.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 09:08:17 AM »

Just preface your username with "Not" so they don't suspect it's you.
I'm down lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »
We should,we could get a knock out blow considering they cling their last hopes on game and he just dropped one of the worst singles ever.
Hahahaha. I like how some people are forcing themselves to like the track in that thread.

yeah. Same with the new Cube Single, I mean it does not completely suck ass, but people call it 'Summer anthem', 'crazy dope', 'amazing' etc.
Some of em obviously haven't heard quality music in years (besides their old 90's music if you count that) so they treat every mediocre song from their heroes like it's a Mozart composition.

Well, I can't take someone like Infinte who thinks all music before the 90s/Hip Hop is shit serious.
They're in denial. Hell, even the bosses around here know the West Coast is on life support, if not dead. That's why they're interviewing people like Fabolous.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 09:50:04 AM »
People stuck in the 90s must accept 50 Cent, Soulja Boy and Drake to their hearts. But if they obey not, they shall perish by the Tec-9!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 11:22:50 AM »
Not all of them are eurofags.You got long beach iz active who thinks snoop is still in doggystyle form,you got acgrundy who admits he only listens to rap from the 90s and looney who thinks kurupt is the GOAT and has daz in his avatar,to name a few.

so your saying when kurupt was proclaimed GOAT in 92-98 and nobody disputed cuz they didint have the balls nor talent at the time, was bullshit?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 11:26:24 AM »
Who proclaimed him this?you?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »
Who proclaimed him this?you?

......... did you start listening to rap in highschool or something? you really seem to not know shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.