Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 1033 times)

Jaydc

Re: is it just me?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 11:59:09 AM »
Who proclaimed him this?you?

......... did you start listening to rap in highschool or something? you really seem to not know shit.

You didnt answer my question.

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 12:07:33 PM »
And you were born in what 1990?LOL,You were in diapers when kurupt was supposedly the goat.

Geesta

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »
And you were born in what 1990?LOL,You were in diapers when kurupt was supposedly the goat.

LMAO

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 12:18:35 PM »
this korean kid is really something else

Geesta

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »
no shit Kurupt was far from GOAT

fuckin groupie

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 12:44:27 PM »

lol kurupt wasnt even in the game in 1990 i started listening to rap when iw as 8 (1997) and there were plenty of old source magazines that ive read.

and kurupt was basically the rappers rapper just like how crooked is today.

aww its like the reunion of the biggest fags on dubcc.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 12:45:22 PM »
this korean kid is really something else

lol

Jaydc

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »

lol kurupt wasnt even in the game in 1990 i started listening to rap when iw as 8 (1997) and there were plenty of old source magazines that ive read.

So you still havent answered my question.

Jaydc

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2010, 12:50:23 PM »
And I was listening to rap when you were still in your blue rag diapers and gap for kids khakis.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2010, 12:53:54 PM »

So you still havent answered my question.

lol i didnt proclaim him and it wasnt self either its a known fact that nobody disputed when he was proclaimed  the GOAT during the mid 90s. theres lotta MCs givin him props biggie, krs-one, etc etc

the whole rap community considered him untouchable during those times

goddamn your a moron. you really tend to act like you know everything, like you know the culture here in LA.

your a whiteboy that lives in vancouver claimin he knows wassap with "gangs in la" like its some honor. its funny i never glorified it, u attention whores just claimed i did.

Jaydc

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2010, 12:56:33 PM »
You are an idiot.Their is a big difference between someone getting props and being proclaied GOAT in 92-98.Youve provided no proof,therefore its your own claim,therefore you are an idiot.

When do I ever talk about la or its gangs?What the fuck are you going on about,I could care less about that shit,you talk abotu in every 5th post you make on this forum,your obsessed with it.

Jaydc

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »
Show me one person that rates kurupt above 2pac and biggie and others during the 92-98 time and Ill show you a fucking idiot.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »
You are an idiot.Their is a big difference between someone getting props and being proclaied GOAT in 92-98.Youve provided no proof,therefore its your own claim,therefore you are an idiot.

When do I ever talk about la or its gangs?What the fuck are you going on about,I could care less about that shit,you talk abotu in every 5th post you make on this forum,your obsessed with it.

damn your a fucking moron, i assume u think this way because your cracker ass lives in vancouver.

lol i remember everybody saying kurupt goat on the mic, nobody wanted to go bar to bar with him. everybody as in fans the whole hiphop community and not one other rapper disputed that claim.

you say you could care less about it but everytime the topic comes up and im in it you go "you dont know shit, i know more even though im just some pussy from canada that came on to dubcc and told everyone i slanged a couple grams of yay"

Jaydc

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2010, 01:07:20 PM »
So when you were between the ages of 2-8 years old you remember everyone in the hip hop community saying this?And by hip hop community you mean the other suburban kids at the playground in your school?HAHAHAHHAAH
You make yourself look dumber with each post.Your a cornball.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2010, 01:08:01 PM »
Show me one person that rates kurupt above 2pac and biggie and others during the 92-98 time and Ill show you a fucking idiot.

lol this guy got problems, why you so angry all the time? i assume you dont get any respect from anyone so you try to gain it on the internet.

but besides 2pac and biggie? im talking bout straight skills and talent kurupt would rip both those cats up straight off the top, i assumed you were smart enough to realize that when i said kurupt was GOAT it was base of skills not just overall success.

lol at bring in 2pac and biggie, your really trying hard arnt you?   :laugh: