Author Topic: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records  (Read 1782 times)

Jaydc

Re: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »
And I was around back then and people were scared to get on a song with canibus lol.But again ll still had that history of being able to rock the mic.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2010, 05:04:42 PM »
The Soulja Boy situation is a good reference. Remember when Ice T said Soulja Boy killed hip hop? Of course you do cause that became a fucking catchphrase. Another example of how hip hop fans are sheep.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2010, 05:07:40 PM »
The 50 situation was completely different,ja rule was getting played out on his own.50 was becoming a star for more reasons then dissing ja rule.In da club made 50 a star,that had nothing to do with ja rule.With or without that beef he was a superstar.And again Ja rule is still better then 90 percent of the mainstream people out today.i mean his diss to eminem was the best diss anyone has ever thrown at eminem on wax.And most people will now admit that ja rules music is much better then the shit going on now.

Again,nothing can be gained by this.I just dont get the hyprocritical arguement and it feels like your just reaching for a reason to hate.

Don't try and take that victory away from 50. He took Ja out the game. I'm not even a very big fan of 50 but that was all his. And that played a big part of his success. I don't see how you can deny that.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2010, 05:49:43 PM »
If wu tang and slaughterhouse had happened,that would be entertaining.But I dont want to see them diss rappers for being wack that we already know are wack,thats just lame.40 glocc type of begging for attention that gets you nowhere.

hip hop fans are sheep. They don't know or won't acknowledge someone as weak until another rapper says it. That's how the whole Ja Rule situation played out. We knew Ja Rule was wack the whole time right? But we let his music continue to get played, and let our bitches continue to think he was dope. Until this guy named 50 Cent came along and said what we were all feeling. And then we said "yeeah" and refused to support him any longer. And it blew 50s career up.

Or how about how no one will listen to Ja Rule now just because he lost a beef, lol.