Author Topic: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records  (Read 1811 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 08:01:17 PM »
all the eminem stans will b all over slaughterhouse now...yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....seriously tho =)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
all the eminem stans will b all over slaughterhouse now...yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....seriously tho =)

hopefully it will expand the popularity of Slaughterhouse.

they have to be on his album though; if he's just on their album, it can't hurt them, but how many people will listen to Slaughterhouse to begin with?

i know Slim will hook Slaughterhouse up with a guest spot on Recovery. :P

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2010, 08:05:44 PM »

hopefully it will expand the popularity of Slaughterhouse.

they have to be on his album though; if he's just on their album, it can't hurt them, but how many people will listen to Slaughterhouse to begin with?

i know Slim will hook Slaughterhouse up with a guest spot on Recovery. :P

co sign. Congrats to Slaughterhouse, I was just bumping their album earlier today.

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2010, 08:08:53 PM »
which 1's?

yes,thier is straihgt classic songs from his production.

Just look through his discography that was posted,if you cant find a coupe classics in their for yoursel i dotn know what to tell you.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »
yeah theres some bangers....but course dre had the real bangers.... ;D

which 1's?

yes,thier is straihgt classic songs from his production.

Just look through his discography that was posted,if you cant find a coupe classics in their for yoursel i dotn know what to tell you.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2010, 08:14:56 PM »
^nobody is saying Eminem is Dr. Dre or even that Eminem is some Godly guy on the boards; but he's got some real nice productions in his catalogue that deserve more credit than he gets.

people generally shit on his productions, but he's got some nice ass beats.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2010, 08:17:48 PM »
people shit on his work cuz alot of it sounds the same....but yeah he got some dope work....but why you think people dont like his work or dont get the credit he deserves?
maybe he gets too much credit on the rappin side and less on the production side

^nobody is saying Eminem is Dr. Dre or even that Eminem is some Godly guy on the boards; but he's got some real nice productions in his catalogue that deserve more credit than he gets.

people generally shit on his productions, but he's got some nice ass beats.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 08:20:18 PM »
Like Ive said Ive never understood the whole songs sounds the same arguement as it can be made for every producer.I dont understand the hate on his production,songs like patiently waiting, or nightmares for king gordy or dont come down for obie trice are great tracks.Yeah he does have some generic shit but so does any producer.I think the hate comes from his work onthe 2pac album.That album was his worst work for the most part,though it did have some great tracks on it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »
^yeah, most of the beats on "Loyal to the Game" had that "generic" Eminem sound.

but also, it could just be that he produces for people who aren't "huge" names & for those bigger names, it sounds so "un-Eminem" related, that people would associate the two.

i didn't know Em produced "Hands Up" & "On Fire" for Banks; those are some bangers i wouldn't expect out of Slim.

Jaydc

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2010, 08:31:26 PM »
He didnt produce them,he co produced them.On fire was with kwame,who biggie had ethered,that was a big step in his career to have a big song again,and hands up the name is alluding me right now....On the kwame thing,thats the one thing I love about g unit is their willingness to work with any producer as long as the beat was hot,they didnt care about names.It was cool seeing guys like sam sneed have beats in the mainstream again

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2010, 08:33:57 PM »
^realllly? that's disappointing; i thought Em was dropping straight bangers lol.

& yeah, it was cool, until they started using no name guys who made shitty beats. :-X :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »
yeah that loyal to the game shit is wack....but some of the g-unit songs were cool
he did the warrior part 2 version too...which isnt  nuthin special
but whatever input he had for on fire and hands up....they not bad...but im comparin em to str8 bangers like poppin them thangz....that right there is insane and instant classic...and id take that over almost anythin em has ever done
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2010, 01:16:21 AM »
Can't understand why people hate on Eminem production. He has produced some CLASSIC tracks and some garbage too but his beats are pretty decent at least for me. And I can't even think of any album that has been released under Shady that had weak production. Maybe Obie's second one but anyway y'all get the point.

I don't "HATE" on it, mate, I just don't like his production style. Never have. He's had a few decent productions but in my humble opinion overall he's not a good producer.

Its all about opinions mate, mines just different to yours thats all.
that's fine.

i think he's got some heat though

^just about everything he produced on SSLP & MMLP & some of the stuff on The Eminem Show & Encore; i really had no idea he produced so much of his own albums.

maybe not all classic, but really good.

Renegade, Patiently Waiting & almost all the production on Obie Trice's & about half of the songs off Devil's Night.

like i said though, when you're learning from Dr. Dre, you're bound to be pretty nasty at some point.
yeah, you can definitely hear it.

remember when i said that 50's I'm supposed to die tonight sounds like Dre?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=214201.0

Like Ive said Ive never understood the whole songs sounds the same arguement as it can be made for every producer.I dont understand the hate on his production,songs like patiently waiting, or nightmares for king gordy or dont come down for obie trice are great tracks.Yeah he does have some generic shit but so does any producer.I think the hate comes from his work onthe 2pac album.That album was his worst work for the most part,though it did have some great tracks on it.
well isn't that what some say about Dr.Dre, like you mentioned earlier?

like Dre, Eminem doesn't make complex instrumentals
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:24:46 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2010, 06:34:19 PM »
I hope to god the production is better.

U suckas need to clean dat ear wax outta yo god damn ears if you question the production. Tha beats fit Slaughterhouse's style perfectly for their first album. Hopefully we get to hear Slaughter over dre/storch and Sha Money XL beats.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2010, 07:10:52 PM »
GREAT NEWS!