Author Topic: Israeli's massacre - 10 dead, 2 UN workers  (Read 522 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Israeli's massacre - 10 dead, 2 UN workers
« on: December 07, 2002, 10:17:45 AM »
They raided a refuggee camp, had a running battle of soldiers tanks and helicopters against civilians who have been forced out of their own country. Does the international community not see this as wrong, as an act of terrorism? Israel needs to be stopped. I'm not anti-semetic and I'm not anti-muslim, so as an impartial observer, i feel the israels have broken more UN resolutions than any other country. ANd now they kill two UN officials too?? If that happend in Iraq it would be blown off the face of the planet by tommorrow. Stop the madness. Peace
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

CWalker187

Re:Israeli's massacre - 10 dead, 2 UN workers
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2002, 11:03:38 AM »
They are trying to kill terrorists in order to protect their people.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2002, 01:58:40 PM »

LMFAO!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2002, 02:25:15 PM »
In contrast to Palestinians who blow us buses with little girls for no reason other than hate.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2002, 02:29:45 PM by CWalker187 »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2002, 02:40:58 PM »
They raided a refuggee camp, had a running battle of soldiers tanks and helicopters against civilians who have been forced out of their own country.

I don't think that's the whole story.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2002, 05:38:48 PM »
Sharon killed 10 babies under 18 months old in order to kill 2 'terrorists'

The majority of Americans think this is justified lads!  You have no chance anybody who is trying to argue with C Walker and his ilk!

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2002, 05:46:41 PM »
Basically.  All you have to say is you are rooting out terrorism and that gives you the liscence to kill anyone.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2002, 06:08:24 PM »
Basically.  All you have to say is you are rooting out terrorism and that gives you the liscence to kill anyone.

Just like in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s all you had to say was "We're fighting communism" and they'd give you weapons

CWalker187

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2002, 08:44:09 PM »
Sharon killed 10 babies under 18 months old in order to kill 2 'terrorists'

The majority of Americans think this is justified lads!  You have no chance anybody who is trying to argue with C Walker and his ilk!

What do you expect Israelis to do? Sit back and do nothing as Palestinians continue to blow up school buses, discos, and anything else that will kill as many people as possible.

Besides, Palestinians don't even respect their own children. They teach adoslescent kids to strap bombs to their bodies and blow themselves up, they let their kids throw rocks at Israeli soldiers that have guns and are willing to use them, and they base terrorist operations in residential areas so when the Israelis come to get them, civilains will die and they can use that to fuel even more tension.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2002, 08:12:39 AM »
CWalker. Look at it another way. Pretend america is palestine. Your sitting around, getting on with life, going to school, hanging out with friends, when one day the world says "Canadians have no country of their own, they need somewhere, let's give them america." So you get shipped out of your own beloved country and are put in a refugee camp on the mexican border. The canadians have knocked down your old house, and built their own one in it's place. But now, there isn't enough room in america, so they decide they'll take in some of the land they have designated to you. This enrages you and you try to fight back. When you see canadian army vehicles you throw stones at them , your brother goes to theircity and bombs those canadians, for stealing your land, your rights, your american identity. You know it's not right, but you have to do something. The international community is sympathetic to canada, they deserve it. Your brother died for his country. Hopefully he didnt die in vain. But now the canadians are angry. They take their tanks and they charge into your regugee camp. Your mother is feeding her newborn. A UN worker is helping to feed these displaced american families. The canadians are after you cwalker, because you are a brother of a terrorist. Helicopters circle above firing warning shots, tanks destroy temporary houses. A woman is raped and two UN workeds are mistaken for americans and are shot from point blank range. You have managed to get away, but they'll be back another day. When will it end you wonder. When will we get our country back and not have to fight any more.
I hope maybe by personalising it it may seem more realistic for you. I'm not trying to make you hate israelis, but just to make you a little more empathetic.

What i find hard to believe is the people we felt most sorry for after the ww2, are the people now inflicting murder on another race. It's sad. Both sides need to stop the killing, and at least give the palestinians half their land back.
Peace
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2002, 08:58:57 AM »

It's so simple yet so complex, but u painted it perfectly.
word up to CWalker.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2002, 11:07:34 PM »
Who's killing first? Israel or Palestine? I really wonder...If the damn Palastiniens don't wanna get bombed on, than they should stop blowing up busses and teen night clubs...Dumb fuckin idiots...PeAcE