Author Topic: Jayo Felony locked up.  (Read 3446 times)

Blood$

Re: Jayo Felony locked up.
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 10:07:40 AM »
how is Jayo accessing Facebook via jail though, they allow computers in there? lol

and cameras too? dude took a pic of his cell apparently
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000127713543&ref=ts

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 10:21:44 AM »
I figured someone else was running the page for him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 10:25:09 AM »
I figured someone else was running the page for him.

same here but at times they are speaking in first person like it's him, who knows haha I remember actually a few years back on another site Jayo supposedly was posting from an account in jail

SO PRUP

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 10:26:09 AM »
cell phone

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 10:27:26 AM »
cell phone

could be but on Facebook it automatically tells if the post was mobile

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 10:56:50 AM »
Transit Service Bureau = Metro Sheriffs {bus and train police} nigga got arrested riding a bus or train  :loser:

Jome

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »
Jome you know we never see eye to eye.. so yu know  had to fuck wit cha.. dont take it so hrd..But what i mean is.. Real nggas that out here doin shit dont lie about going to lock up...for PR

My post went over your head, don't sweat it though.  ;)

Typical rapper to get arrested at this point.. several years hiatus, and then with a couple of tracks bubblin, working with Knoc, Cube, Butch Cassidy, G.Malone, suddenly ending up locked up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2010, 12:03:50 PM »
how is Jayo accessing Facebook via jail though, they allow computers in there? lol

lol.. someone is working his page frm the outside.. HAHAHAHAHA Thats a cell from the mid 1900's ..The county dont look like that gee..dats a poverish cell....

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2010, 12:07:07 PM »
Transit Service Bureau = Metro Sheriffs {bus and train police} nigga got arrested riding a bus or train  :loser:
transit police dont jus be on trains.. they drive around also..I doubt he was riding the train...LASD patrol neighborhoods surrounding the trains....and all over la county jurisdiction....They are assigned to asist the trains and buses also..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2010, 12:11:56 PM »
Jome you know we never see eye to eye.. so yu know  had to fuck wit cha.. dont take it so hrd..But what i mean is.. Real nggas that out here doin shit dont lie about going to lock up...for PR

My post went over your head, don't sweat it though.  ;)

Typical rapper to get arrested at this point.. several years hiatus, and then with a couple of tracks bubblin, working with Knoc, Cube, Butch Cassidy, G.Malone, suddenly ending up locked up.
I hear ya.. But This rap shit dont be paying like dat.Some nggas be lucky if they get 2 dollars a cd with big distribution..Anyhow.. Real street niggas on that paper chase dont be giving a fuck about the artist they do songs with.. cuz at the end of the day who cares about rap if it aint feeding your hunger for currency ya dig..Bottom line...he is sitting in the clink and if he is smart enough he will consider utilizing the time sitting down to his advantage and have a good story of ryhmes to tell when he touches down.....I THINK ILL SEND HIM A HOT 40 BUCKS BEFORE SUNDAY..Depending where he is housed..he got store coming up soon..

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »

lol.. someone is working his page frm the outside.. HAHAHAHAHA Thats a cell from the mid 1900's ..The county dont look like that gee..dats a poverish cell....

when I thought about it after posting I looked again and kinda figured that wasn't an actual pic lol

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2010, 12:24:08 PM »
how this nigga get caught up on the train?  he aint got no car?

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm

search James Savage...

Arrest Date: 02/24/2010        Arrest Time: 1225        Arrest Agency: 6001        Agency Description: LASD-TSB RAIL UNIT PATROL

Date Booked: 02/24/2010       Time Booked: 1314       Booking Location: TSB       Location Description: STA - TRANSIT SRV. BUREAU

Next Court Code: M35        Next Court Date: 05/06/2010        Next Court Time: 0700        Next Court Case: BA36841601

Court Name: LOS ANGELES MUNI CT DIV 35

looks like he got 6 cases on him

Damn div 35..Dat shit is like a fucking circus...i go to court on the same flor as div 35... Superior court...whew dont look good for Jayo...6 cases..Some look like traffic warrants... loks like 2 serious cases...I see its a hold on em like as if he on probation or something.. then its a actual case.. looks like possesion

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2010, 12:33:41 PM »

Coulda been drunk. Cant say I really know the niggas whole criminal background. But a DUI might be some shit he wants to avoid. I know people with cars that take the trolley down here all the time. No big deal really.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2010, 12:39:48 PM »
Reminds me of my first interview I did with Jayo back in 2003:

Nima : If you wouldn't be rapping, what do you think you'd be doing now?

Shit I don't know man, probably tryin' to be a fuckin' scientist or somethin'..

Nima : In Jail?

Hell nah I wouldn't be in jail!! I be dead before I fuckin' get my life in jail, I be dead man.. I'm not tryna be in nobodies fuckin' jail.. I be a scientist or a fuckin' doctor or somethin', you know what I mean?

Nima : Wouldn't you prefer bein' a doctor, rather than bein' a rapper?

Uhh, I don't know, I prefer bein' all that shit, know what I'm sayin.. Rapper, scientist, doctor, whatever the fuck I would be.. I feel a nigga can do everything he put his mind to, you know? I love rappin' though, I can't say I'd rather be nuttin' else than this.. That's what I love to do.

Nima : Have you ever been to Jail?

Yeah, I been to jail, when I was younger, know what I mean..

Nima : And did you learn anything from your experiences there?

Yup, I learned I don't like motherfuckers tellin' me what to do, so I ain't tryina fuck wit them.. Rather be dead than bein' in handcuffs and stripped naked and all that gay shit, I'd rather be dead homie, on the real.. So I ain't fuckin' around.. I just feel a motherfucker dyin' slow in jail..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2010, 12:45:33 PM »
Reminds me of my first interview I did with Jayo back in 2003:

Nima : If you wouldn't be rapping, what do you think you'd be doing now?

Shit I don't know man, probably tryin' to be a fuckin' scientist or somethin'..

Nima : In Jail?

Hell nah I wouldn't be in jail!! I be dead before I fuckin' get my life in jail, I be dead man.. I'm not tryna be in nobodies fuckin' jail.. I be a scientist or a fuckin' doctor or somethin', you know what I mean?

Nima : Wouldn't you prefer bein' a doctor, rather than bein' a rapper?

Uhh, I don't know, I prefer bein' all that shit, know what I'm sayin.. Rapper, scientist, doctor, whatever the fuck I would be.. I feel a nigga can do everything he put his mind to, you know? I love rappin' though, I can't say I'd rather be nuttin' else than this.. That's what I love to do.

Nima : Have you ever been to Jail?

Yeah, I been to jail, when I was younger, know what I mean..

Nima : And did you learn anything from your experiences there?

Yup, I learned I don't like motherfuckers tellin' me what to do, so I ain't tryina fuck wit them.. Rather be dead than bein' in handcuffs and stripped naked and all that gay shit, I'd rather be dead homie, on the real.. So I ain't fuckin' around.. I just feel a motherfucker dyin' slow in jail..

Kinda fucked up showin up to court to plead not guilty...with a name like Jayo Felony. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"