Author Topic: Jayo Felony locked up.  (Read 3496 times)

Bananas

Re: Jayo Felony locked up.
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2010, 12:50:19 PM »

Nima : If you wouldn't be rapping, what do you think you'd be doing now?

Shit I don't know man, probably tryin' to be a fuckin' scientist or somethin'..

Nima : In Jail?

lol racist mother fucker.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2010, 12:50:46 PM »
Damn...that's a bad place for a talented person to be.
not really.. sometimes you can get better things to talk about if you go on a good ride...I hope he is exercising his pen game while in there

Naw, I meant that as in...it's kinda tormenting to know that you can be doin somethin better right now and have the ability if you were out on the streets. That's all he can do is write but I know I feel shitty when I got somethin hot and can't record it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2010, 12:54:51 PM »
Reminds me of my first interview I did with Jayo back in 2003:

Hell nah I wouldn't be in jail!! I be dead before I fuckin' get my life in jail, I be dead man.. I'm not tryna be in nobodies fuckin' jail.. I be a scientist or a fuckin' doctor or somethin', you know what I mean?

Nima : Wouldn't you prefer bein' a doctor, rather than bein' a rapper?

Uhh, I don't know, I prefer bein' all that shit, know what I'm sayin.. Rapper, scientist, doctor, whatever the fuck I would be.. I feel a nigga can do everything he put his mind to, you know? I love rappin' though, I can't say I'd rather be nuttin' else than this.. That's what I love to do.

Nima : Have you ever been to Jail?

Yeah, I been to jail, when I was younger, know what I mean..

Nima : And did you learn anything from your experiences there?

Yup, I learned I don't like motherfuckers tellin' me what to do, so I ain't tryina fuck wit them.. Rather be dead than bein' in handcuffs and stripped naked and all that gay shit, I'd rather be dead homie, on the real.. So I ain't fuckin' around.. I just feel a motherfucker dyin' slow in jail..

Now thats shocking..Well i guess err body cant deal with jail.. But like i said if jayo is smart he would be exercising his pen game and geting into  them books heavy...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2010, 12:56:24 PM »
Reminds me of my first interview I did with Jayo back in 2003:

Hell nah I wouldn't be in jail!! I be dead before I fuckin' get my life in jail, I be dead man.. I'm not tryna be in nobodies fuckin' jail.. I be a scientist or a fuckin' doctor or somethin', you know what I mean?

Nima : Wouldn't you prefer bein' a doctor, rather than bein' a rapper?

Uhh, I don't know, I prefer bein' all that shit, know what I'm sayin.. Rapper, scientist, doctor, whatever the fuck I would be.. I feel a nigga can do everything he put his mind to, you know? I love rappin' though, I can't say I'd rather be nuttin' else than this.. That's what I love to do.

Nima : Have you ever been to Jail?

Yeah, I been to jail, when I was younger, know what I mean..

Nima : And did you learn anything from your experiences there?

Yup, I learned I don't like motherfuckers tellin' me what to do, so I ain't tryina fuck wit them.. Rather be dead than bein' in handcuffs and stripped naked and all that gay shit, I'd rather be dead homie, on the real.. So I ain't fuckin' around.. I just feel a motherfucker dyin' slow in jail..

LMAO.

He said a scientist and you said in jail? Wtf lmao. But man this dumb nigga thinks he could be a doctor. If I ever walk into Sharp Memorial and Dr. Felony walks out I'm switching to Kaiser.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2010, 12:58:41 PM »
not really.. sometimes you can get better things to talk about if you go on a good ride...I hope he is exercising his pen game while in there

Naw, I meant that as in...it's kinda tormenting to know that you can be doin somethin better right now and have the ability if you were out on the streets. That's all he can do is write but I know I feel shitty when I got somethin hot and can't record it.

I feel you supreme..But shit when we living this life and pushin the line for what we believe in... Jail is always an option and some have to keep in mind that..Getting money..Jail comes with it...BUT HOPE HE CAN GET OUT

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2010, 01:03:42 PM »
Yeah I laughed when I read the interview and saw I said "in jail?". Nothing to do with racism though, come on now. But yeah, I was like 15-16 when I did that interview, I wouldn't ask that nowadays. I just posted that up cause it was related to the topic.

Jome

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2010, 02:23:33 PM »
^ Lol, you know what they say.. only kids and old people with tell you the straight up truth!  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2010, 02:28:16 PM »
He said a scientist and you said in jail? Wtf lmao. But man this dumb nigga thinks he could be a doctor. If I ever walk into Sharp Memorial and Dr. Felony walks out I'm switching to Kaiser.
LMFAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

kuruptDPG

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »
man thats fucked up. imagine if cube still took jayo of the trak though lol

acgrundy

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
LMAO @ jayo saying he would be a scientist haha

and what's wrong w/ riding the train?  Business people ride the train everyday.  I ride it to work.  But then again, I'm sure those of you dissing it probably have never held a job.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2010, 07:07:09 PM »

and what's wrong w/ riding the train?  Business people ride the train everyday.  I ride it to work.  But then again, I'm sure those of you dissing it probably have never held a job.

I ride the train all the time ..I jus dont.. only when its convient to commute..Shit I know in Cali the Blue line be of the chain...excitment the whole ride..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2010, 08:13:46 PM »

I ride the train all the time ..I jus dont.. only when its convient to commute..Shit I know in Cali the Blue line be of the chain...excitment the whole ride..

we call that shit the City Limo down here  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2010, 12:18:21 PM »
Yeah I laughed when I read the interview and saw I said "in jail?". Nothing to do with racism though, come on now. But yeah, I was like 15-16 when I did that interview, I wouldn't ask that nowadays. I just posted that up cause it was related to the topic.

lol thought that was proper random when i read it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

kuruptDPG

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2010, 02:13:36 PM »

he probs had a bad memory of being on 1 lol

Elano

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »

like ras kass. but we are talking about IDIOTS, not smart people