Author Topic: Jayo Felony locked up.  (Read 3476 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jayo Felony locked up.
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2010, 05:15:19 PM »
he hasnt done nuthin in years anyway
real talk jome

Jome you know we never see eye to eye.. so yu know  had to fuck wit cha.. dont take it so hrd..But what i mean is.. Real nggas that out here doin shit dont lie about going to lock up...for PR

My post went over your head, don't sweat it though.  ;)

Typical rapper to get arrested at this point.. several years hiatus, and then with a couple of tracks bubblin, working with Knoc, Cube, Butch Cassidy, G.Malone, suddenly ending up locked up.

Damn...that's a bad place for a talented person to be.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 05:37:04 PM by Ancient Chinese Secret »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2010, 05:19:54 PM »
Yeah I laughed when I read the interview and saw I said "in jail?". Nothing to do with racism though, come on now. But yeah, I was like 15-16 when I did that interview, I wouldn't ask that nowadays. I just posted that up cause it was related to the topic.
why the fuck did you say that though? being 15 or 16 isnt even an excuse at all, did you not know english or some shit?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2010, 05:32:31 PM »

like ras kass. but we are talking about IDIOTS, not smart people

"Idiot" is all relative. Im sure if u walked into a recording studio and tried to lay down a track...youd look like an idiot.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2010, 10:52:50 PM »

"Idiot" is all relative. Im sure if u walked into a recording studio and tried to lay down a track...youd look like an idiot.

when you got skills like ras kass and jayo felony but you spend most of your time in jail or in the streets doing nothing or acting like a stupid gang banger, you are a fuckin idiot

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2010, 08:43:31 AM »
he should write his raps.. unless he trying to be in the black guerilla family or be a 5 star general rep in jail

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2010, 08:51:23 AM »

real talk gary

when you got skills like ras kass and jayo felony but you spend most of your time in jail or in the streets doing nothing or acting like a stupid gang banger, you are a fuckin idiot
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2010, 01:57:58 PM »

Institutionalized.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2010, 02:01:50 PM »
how long can people feel bad or sorry for others daygo....when they dont care to do shit?
its like theyve reached a point and they are too good to do shit
Cube

« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2010, 05:10:19 PM »
how long can people feel bad or sorry for others daygo....when they dont care to do shit?

ask yourself that next time you defend JaMarcus lol

As for me saying institutionalized. Im not feelin sorry for anybody. But muhafuckas get conditioned to that lifestyle and dont know (or learn) how to live any other way. He's a grown man...its up to him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »
russell has done more than jayo....
how long has jayo been in the game and what has he done?
how long has russell been in the game...and aite he aint done nuthin...but jayo is a bigger bust if you wanna talk about bust....lol

As for me saying institutionalized. Im not feelin sorry for anybody. But muhafuckas get conditioned to that lifestyle and dont know (or learn) how to live any other way. He's a grown man...its up to him.
Cube

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »
how long has russell been in the game...and aite he aint done nuthin...but jayo is a bigger bust if you wanna talk about bust....lol

this goin way off track. But at least people like hearin Jayo's music. The only people who like to watch JaMarcus play are opposing defenses lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »
it is but jayo hasnt done shit in decades...lol
so in that aspect is relevant

this goin way off track. But at least people like hearin Jayo's music. The only people who like to watch JaMarcus play are opposing defenses lol
Cube

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »

Put it like this...if youre a Jayo fan, would you rather have him put out NO music....or come out with a dance record featuring Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Solja Boy?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2010, 05:30:21 PM »
no muzik but he did put out muzik and it was wack...sides....he prolly thinks hes had a good career....but he hasnt done anythin in years....you seen him goin off in kurupt video....but thats when he had the back up of kurupt to go off...but still he made one of the dopest songs from the west and nuthin has been done since...talk about a bust...lol

Put it like this...if youre a Jayo fan, would you rather have him put out NO music....or come out with a dance record featuring Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Solja Boy?
Cube

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2010, 07:22:01 PM »
no muzik but he did put out muzik and it was wack...sides....he prolly thinks hes had a good career....but he hasnt done anythin in years....you seen him goin off in kurupt video....but thats when he had the back up of kurupt to go off...but still he made one of the dopest songs from the west and nuthin has been done since...talk about a bust...lol

So youre comparing him putting out some hot shit back in the day, but nothing good lately....to somebody who has been a bust since day 1? Wierd...

And who are u to judge how good his career was? Youre career is as good as YOU want. If you decide that in life...you wanna be a McDonalds manager, and your goal is to move halfway up the corporate chain...and you do, then your career is what you wanted out of it. Nobody elses standards matter. You can have a good rap career without selling a million records LOL.