Author Topic: Katstacks & X.O. Sextape???  (Read 971 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Katstacks & X.O. Sextape???
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 06:13:03 PM »
dam i was waitin for dude to wake up, come in the room and smack the shit out that bitch

Seriously he couldn't hear her loud ass mouth in the other room? Why would u go to sleep with her still in your house? lol He deserved to get Kat Stacked.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »
i dont understand why she's so proud of being a whore  ???

also everytime i hear her voice, i just want to punch her, purely to make it stop

LOL, dude that's awesome. I second that emotion. I'd give that bitch a strawberry sunday LOL. On second thought, make that a donkey punch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 06:58:48 PM »
My head just exploded when I heard "IT'S KAT STACKS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!"
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SO PRUP

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »

The_Offence

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 09:23:26 PM »
why niggaz keep fucking with this ugly ass chick she aint even all that and her voice make me want to blow my brains out

papa-smurf

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 09:56:33 PM »
only abum ass nigga that dont get pussy whats so ever would bone this chick,a fail for x.o.or whatever his name is.

The_Offence

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 10:05:40 PM »
nigga stop giving this stank ass hoe fame she wants to be the next super head and you dumb niggaz are promoting her, i dont believe this hoe at all nuff rappers exposed her already as telling fake stories , she trying to promote her lame book, wanting to be famous will have some people doing some crazy shit, you dumb niggaz are the ones that make these hoes famous for nothing by posting there bullshit on hip hop forums, no wonder bitches think pussy is power because sucka ass niggaz like you promote them and show them that they can make money doing this shit.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 10:11:08 PM by The_Offence »

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 11:22:51 PM »
Jay Rock all butt hurt cause she saaid his shit was lil hahaha the shit niggas will get mad at these days......niggas is acting worst than bitches these days with all this he said she said bullshit....Watch somebody lose their life over some ole man looking attention whore....XO need to wake his ass up got this bitch wearing the BWS chain talking out the side of her neck..... Game should whoop your ass like B. Lamont did for that lol......

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »
why niggaz keep fucking with this ugly ass chick she aint even all that and her voice make me want to blow my brains out
Because, you get to nut AND she promotes you too (thinking she's elevating herself when nobody will remember her in 2 years)? She's like the greatest publicist of all time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 11:38:44 PM »
Because, you get to nut AND she promotes you too (thinking she's elevating herself when nobody will remember her in 2 years)? She's like the greatest publicist of all time.

Damn, when you're right....you're right and when you're wrong....well then your Kat Stacks.

sofdark

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »
wonder what crooked i got to put her on the track.

"in the projects niggaz fuck with the same ol' chicks and somehow they still think their games so sick"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 12:16:09 AM »
god, i just wanna pistol whip her every time I hear her voice damn
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 01:22:02 AM »
dam i was waitin for dude to wake up, come in the room and smack the shit out that bitch

Seriously he couldn't hear her loud ass mouth in the other room? Why would u go to sleep with her still in your house? lol He deserved to get Kat Stacked.

Thats what I'm saying. There's no way he couldn't hear that shit. Nigga should've woke up and been like "INSIDE VOICES BITCH!".

lol more westcoast beef, i guess jay rock is madd about this entire thing

http://twitter.com/jayrock/status/13098312057

http://twitter.com/jayrock/status/13099931998

http://twitter.com/2TEEZ/status/13102801066

el oh el

Wtf is that all about? I didn't hear her say Jay Rock's name?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 01:29:46 AM »

LoL! That was the FIRST thing I said too...

Of course... maybe he was drugged!

:o  :o  :o

Mista Rosa

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 02:21:29 AM »
she is retarded. this is not a joke. those fucked up neg banging her could go to jail.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."