Author Topic: Katstacks & X.O. Sextape???  (Read 972 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Katstacks & X.O. Sextape???
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2010, 01:13:33 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!
lets get back to the music!
who care about fucking Kat Stacks...Her pussy smell like this kush im breaking up.

If your weed smells like KatStacks pussy I would go find a new dealer if I was you..

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2010, 01:16:11 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!
who care about fucking Kat Stacks...Her pussy smell like this kush im breaking up.

If your weed smells like KatStacks pussy I would go find a new dealer if I was you..
new strain apparently...fishy kush  :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2010, 01:18:22 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!

Orange Salmon

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2010, 01:21:04 PM »
LOL @ these lamefucks fighting over a whore. Shame on them, not her. She's just doing what's her instinct as a hoodrat. These dudes should  know better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2010, 01:22:11 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!

Orange Salmon
HAHAHAHAHHA
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Offence

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2010, 01:24:16 PM »
i dont believe x.o or 2 teez had anything to do with that, 2teez is in africa and he does not work security for game anymore, kat stacks is a opportunist she knows game & jay rock are not seeing eye to eye right now and she probably just said that shit to fuck both dem niggaz over then watch them beef so she can brag about how she got them niggaz beefing over her , you can't believe a bitch thats proven to be a lair, shes using all these niggaz names to get recognition, the girl got a master plan she started out with lil wayne and the young money niggaz that got everybody paying attention to her because lil wayne is so well known, she then moved on to yung berg and some other niggaz they exposed her ass already so now shes using the blackwallstreet name to get more recognition and i cant say i blame her because you niggaz are creating topics on this shit giving her the fame she wants, next month she'll move on to using another rappers names all so she can have shit to put in her book which she said shes planing on putting out, her nick name is the new superhead, the difference between superhead and this bitch is super head fucked them dudes kept her mouth shut then put it all in a book, this bitch is getting into parties hanging with rappers claiming that she  fucked them  because she can put there numbers out there haha its easy to get a niggas number if you hang in the parties these niggaz go to thats no proof,shes using rappers fame to get recognition,this girl will be a star soon mark my words, she'll be rapping in a couple years once she gets the buzz shes trying to get, she'll be doing interviews on some of the biggest hip hop sites,this girl has a master plain and all them rappers are pawns in her plan to getting money & fame, shes taking the meaning by any means necessary to a new level, shes smarter than look and sound, right now every hip hop head on the web knows who she is, i have give her props.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 01:32:57 PM by The_Offence »

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2010, 01:28:00 PM »
2teez is one of them niggas that fucked Suge up last year right ?

yep...

he works now for akon and is with him on tour, actually all of games old security is wit akon now dunno y? big d and this other big guy too, saw them on a picture.
i think game had more money years after the documentary than after the DA he had to make some changes and get some cheaper guys lol.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 01:29:55 PM by Azadis »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2010, 01:36:07 PM »
XO's attempt of getting some fame. lmao.

and that bitch is so annoying and so fuckin ugly. Damn.

Cant believe just cause youve been on the internet or on tv somebody wanna fuck you.

JennyCox10

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2010, 01:37:20 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!

Knock it off you nerd!  I live in LA, the land of Kush, you gonna tell me bout Kush?
Good luck!  My Killa Kali heads know what kush smell like...
str8t skunk ass! or Kat Stacks ass in other words! (its a methaphore LAMEborghinni)

and everybody, I mean EVERYBODY ( in america ) knows KAT STACKS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT, nothing more, nothing less...
X.O. wants to get in the controversy, so he invited her to do the dumb film..Jay Rock never hit it...nor Lil Wayne, its all bullshit, and strangely its working cuz all you dumb motherfuckas believe EVERYTHING you hear or see, not knowing that its a fucking commercial.

If you wanna get in the controversy send her dumb ass a twitter message to @ihatekatstacks and tell her you will pay her, and now you in...but do it right before you drop a mixtape hahaha

The_Offence

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2010, 01:38:01 PM »
game is not paying them niggaz enough for there security work, with all the shit he talks them niggaz are probably like to many niggaz want to fuck this nigga up im not protecting him for that lil ass money haha akon paying 2teez more money

The_Offence

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2010, 01:42:11 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!

Knock it off you nerd!  I live in LA, the land of Kush, you gonna tell me bout Kush?
str8t skunk ass! or Kat Stacks ass in other words! (its a methaphore LAMEborghinni)

and everybody, I mean EVERYBODY ( in america ) knows KAT STACKS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT, nothing more, nothing less...
X.O. wants to get in the controversy, so he invited her to do the dumb film..Jay Rock never hit it...nor Lil Wayne, its all bullshit, and strangely its working cuz all you dumb motherfuckas believe EVERYTHING you hear or see, not knowing that its a fucking commercial.

If you wanna get in the controversy send her dumb ass a twitter message to @ihatekatstacks and tell her you will pay her, and now you in...but do it right before you drop a mixtape hahaha
my nigga thats pretty much it, these niggaz believe everything these hoes say, shit if its that easy i should tell my girl to start doing the same shit kat stacks is doing who knows we could caking off that shit while these lil niggaz eat it up hahaha

JennyCox10

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2010, 01:50:51 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!

my nigga thats pretty much it, these niggaz believe everything these hoes say, shit if its that easy i should tell my girl to start doing the same shit kat stacks is doing who knows we could caking off that shit while these lil niggaz eat it up hahaha

haha Dudes be slow mo homie! Im seeing this shit like wow!
They probably believe them weight loss commercials too...

p.s. real niggas get in the game through hard work and grind and talent...i mean anybody can cut their finger and sign their name and blood and sell their soul to the devil.  Think about it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!

Knock it off you nerd!  I live in LA, the land of Kush, you gonna tell me bout Kush?
Good luck!  My Killa Kali heads know what kush smell like...

SOmebody takes their kush a little too seriously.....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Offence

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »
niggaz need to stop believing these bitches its all part of fame plan

from jay rocks twitter

@prettilyric10  thats krazy, some ppl think i really had sex with her,lol
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 02:04:36 PM by The_Offence »

JennyCox10

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2010, 02:00:45 PM »
fuck Kat Stacks!

Knock it off you nerd!  I live in LA, the land of Kush, you gonna tell me bout Kush?
Good luck!  My Killa Kali heads know what kush smell like...

SOmebody takes their kush a little too seriously.....

Don't we all?  thats why there is the 2 puff rule  ;) 8)
puff puff PASS