Poll

most UNIQUE west coast artist of all time?

RBX
6 (5.5%)
Kokane
8 (7.3%)
Knocturnal
4 (3.6%)
Keak Da Sneak
3 (2.7%)
Snoop Doggy Dogg
21 (19.1%)
Daz Dillinger
3 (2.7%)
E 40
21 (19.1%)
Mc Eiht
4 (3.6%)
Nipsey Hussle
1 (0.9%)
Too Short
4 (3.6%)
Brotha Lynch Hung
3 (2.7%)
Big Syke
0 (0%)
Kendrick Lamar
2 (1.8%)
Murs
8 (7.3%)
B-Real
7 (6.4%)
Eazy - E
8 (7.3%)
Xzibit
2 (1.8%)
Domino
1 (0.9%)
Kid Frost
2 (1.8%)
MC HAMMER
2 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: most UNIQUE west coast artist of all time?  (Read 964 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: most UNIQUE west coast artist of all time?
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2010, 01:44:17 AM »
I dont know how anyone can not say e-40.His voice,his flow,his slang all unique and original.Whats so unique about rbx and snoop?Theyve got distinctive voices but other then that its just the same old westcoast style,nothing special about them.Hell,snoop steals most of his slang from e 40 so how could be more unique them him?
cant stand a track with E-40 but I admit he is unique by far especially with that Hyphy shit. Snoop was unique now hes just another, RBX is unique to me. No one sounds close to him maybe except for this new DOC. Kokane got great everything no one like him

Snoop was never unique. He came out stealing his entire vocabulary from George Clinton, the Gap Band, and Too Short. Plus he got his flow from Slick Rick.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 02:49:53 AM »
I dont know how anyone can not say e-40.His voice,his flow,his slang all unique and original.Whats so unique about rbx and snoop?Theyve got distinctive voices but other then that its just the same old westcoast style,nothing special about them.Hell,snoop steals most of his slang from e 40 so how could be more unique them him?
cant stand a track with E-40 but I admit he is unique by far especially with that Hyphy shit. Snoop was unique now hes just another, RBX is unique to me. No one sounds close to him maybe except for this new DOC. Kokane got great everything no one like him

Snoop was never unique. He came out stealing his entire vocabulary from George Clinton, the Gap Band, and Too Short. Plus he got his flow from Slick Rick.
fo shizzle ma nizzle?

charchilp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 04:03:13 AM »

Cheap SEO

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 06:19:07 AM »

fo shizzle ma nizzle?

That was stolen from e 40 and the bay.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »

fo shizzle ma nizzle?

Ditto. And before that he was saying izzay, which was stolen from the Gap band. Beeyaaatch was stolen from Too Short. And his whole "bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay" thing was stolen from George Clinton

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2010, 09:01:34 AM »

fo shizzle ma nizzle?

Ditto. And before that he was saying izzay, which was stolen from the Gap band. Beeyaaatch was stolen from Too Short. And his whole "bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay" thing was stolen from George Clinton
the west coast is fuckin connected, what else can we say?  :P :P

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 01:34:07 AM »
How the fuck did I forget Madlib!
Madlib takes this hands down

this forum doesn't like any non-gangsta west coast rappers
I've noticed lol.

madlib is not unique lol

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 10:55:25 AM »
suga free and e40
always thought of techn9ne as a west coast artist too.....

blackaUK

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 10:56:44 AM »
suga free and e40
always thought of techn9ne as a west coast artist too.....

Tech faking that accent, he trying to sound like WC and Ice tray

basefunk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 01:58:26 AM »
E 40 AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

SUGA FREE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED ON THE LIST, HIS FLOW IS ILL!!!!

doggfather

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 05:10:53 AM »
E-40!!  8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2010, 07:31:23 PM »
Snoop Dogg copied Slick Rick style
Tim Dog knows
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXRJ6qcqUAs&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zXRJ6qcqUAs&amp;hl</a>
02- Bitch with a perm _Radio edit_.mp3 - 6.23MB
remove the MP3 if im not allowed to post
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 10:02:27 PM by StrEiht Up Menace »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2010, 07:44:44 PM »
MC Eiht =  not your average westcoast artist , from the days of CMW he was different with the music and rhyme style

lol MC Eiht is about as unique as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2010, 09:22:30 PM »
Can't believe I forgot Busdriver....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpP-8tJ-9Js" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HpP-8tJ-9Js</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1a0Y-CRx4nE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1a0Y-CRx4nE</a>

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2010, 06:27:24 PM »
kokane? george clinton? wow, i'm a fan of koke but wow on that one yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp