Author Topic: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH  (Read 3251 times)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« on: April 30, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »
Wow at this lame. all that tweeting and interviews of claiming how much Dre was involved, but now this?
http://www.sohh.com/2010/04/game_says_dr_dres_role_on_red_album_stil.html

When we talk, it's just life check up. It was never about music. Until the day came where he'd ask if I wanna work, or 'Let's get into the studio', it wasn't for me to bring up," Game said. It was reported by MTV that Dre would executive produce Game's upcoming LP alongside Pharrell, but when we spoke with the rapper last week, he said Pharrell has the title all on his own. Still waiting for confirmation on this. Dr. Dre, however, is confirmed for a guest spot on the album, but it's still unknown how many, or if, he'll have any production credits.
 ::)

Game is amazing.

Jimmy H.

Re: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 04:11:07 PM »
Not even surprised one bit. Everyone was running around like this new project would be officially going through Aftermath when there was never confirmation of it. How soon we forget the whole "Doctor's Advocate" deal.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 04:15:13 PM »
Its all boasting and hype to promote record sales and get people talking. Skip the sideshow bullshit and wait till the album comes out and REALLY see. This guy and everyone talk in circles.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 04:17:58 PM »
LMAO wow. From "it's aftermath again" to "dre exec producing my album" to "his role on my album is unclear, he's NOT an exec producer" to "i dont even know if he will produce a song on my album"

I love Game but WOW  ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 04:21:33 PM »
Completely agree wiith the guy above me. What a fuckin joke Game is making himself out to be with all this Dre/Aftermath shit. I have a feeling that Snoop/Game/Dre track will be the only Dre/Aftermath presence on this whole thing. Still doubt he's back on Aftermath too, as has been confirmed by a few sources (including him).

I have now officially COMPLETELY lost ALL hope at all in this album. I'll check for it when it drops, but fuck it, i'm not expecting anything anymore.

Cube & Em it is!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 04:37:28 PM »
they comfirmed that dre will have a part in the album as in talking/rapping. He'll be a feature and probably a beat or two. Just them saying i dont know so people will talk about it

Matty

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 04:38:02 PM »
i think it was obvious when it went from a supposed dre produced single to 2 x pharrell singles, that the docs involvement in the final product would be minimal. the vaults strike again.

and game won't know what's on the album until jimmy and co finalise the tracklist.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »
LMAO wow. From "it's aftermath again" to "dre exec producing my album" to "his role on my album is unclear, he's NOT an exec producer" to "i dont even know if he will produce a song on my album"

I love Game but WOW  ::)

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 05:26:20 PM »
i think it was obvious when it went from a supposed dre produced single to 2 x pharrell singles, that the docs involvement in the final product would be minimal. the vaults strike again.

and game won't know what's on the album until jimmy and co finalise the tracklist.

that's a damn shame imo. wish artists could release what THEY want, it is an art form after all. shame money plays too much of an impact

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 05:27:03 PM »
This is interesting!  :o :o

Maybe someshit happened behind the scenes between dre and game or interscope which we may not know about? Because you dont go from rocking the aftermath chain again to suddenly having no dre on your album. And the sudden change from it being a dre produced single coming out to it being a dre ft jayz underpressure joint instead for detox and we all know jigaa and game aint meshin' so y'all cant count it out...especially with how thse niggaz act over at aftermath and then theres ofcourse the chance someshit might have happened. Or its even possible 50 might have had a hand in this, who knows.

But then this is how rumours start and we won't never know the full story but we'll know some of it when RED drops!

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
This is interesting!  :o :o

Maybe someshit happened behind the scenes between dre and game or interscope which we may not know about? Because you dont go from rocking the aftermath chain again to suddenly having no dre on your album. And the sudden change from it being a dre produced single coming out to it being a dre ft jayz underpressure joint instead for detox and we all know jigaa and game aint meshin' so y'all cant count it out...especially with how thse niggaz act over at aftermath and then theres ofcourse the chance someshit might have happened. Or its even possible 50 might have had a hand in this, who knows.

But then this is how rumours start and we won't never know the full story but we'll know some of it when RED drops!

Yeah you know what happened? Dre heard some of Pharrell's wack ass beats..

"Damn Game, it's good to be workin with you again you feel me? Me and you make a good team bruh, aiite lets get down to business at 7 P.M. I gotta leave the spot and go to the studio and pretend like I'm working on Detox.."

*Puts on Pharrell beat*

"............the fukk is this sh!T?!?!?, im out!"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 10:53:35 PM »
I saw this coming a mile away. As soon as that pic of him with Dre and Snoop leaked everything was Aftermath. But when the music started leaking it was all Pharrell shit. I think Dre will probably produce maybe 1-2 tracks but I don't see Dre being the co-executive producer or this being an Aftermath album.

Game is lame for that shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2010, 10:56:20 PM »
hahahaha

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 10:57:16 PM »
you know dre can't tarnish his legacy any more than he has already

if game aint' bringing the hype just like if 50 ain't bringing the hype or the cash dre wont' fuck with it.

it's just reality of how he works.

why y'all acting surprsied?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 11:13:45 PM »
Game are ppl hating on Game for this? Some ppl just look for a reason to hate. Dudes act like Game has any say in the matter and we all know Dre's track record as of the past few years so this should be of no surprise.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"