Author Topic: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH  (Read 3250 times)

Jaydc

Re: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2010, 08:59:47 PM »
this guy writes 12 paragraphs every response and has to edit each post and says other people take shit too serious LOL

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
jay....hes mad that cube is wearin his hat....they feds are runnin up on em wit that illegal alien shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2010, 09:17:04 PM »
ey, fuck all yall, catch the fade!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2010, 09:31:07 PM »
it's not over but Dre probably will never see tha days of deathrow/2001 anymore that's forshure.  Eminem ain't even tha same Marshall anymore, and will never be, even if he's the 1st white rapper to have supreme longevity in Hip Hop.  DRE what Jermaine Dupri is to Hip Hop right now, a legendary producer that's still hot but ain't damn near what he used to be.  time takes it's toll on EVERYBODY, no matter who u r Dr. Dre (if ur readin).
Most of us figured these things out years ago. I was never expecting another 2001 or Death Row era sound from Dre. I'm not expecting another Marshall Mathers LP from Eminem. Game is never gonna do another Documentary. Cube will never sound like he did on "Death Certificate" or "Predator" again. The word I'm looking for here is... DUH!!! Some of us can accept when our favorite artists evolve. Not everything is gonna be better but I support artists taking chances. There's no turning the clock back. People can like whatever music they fucking well want to but if you've all really figured out the big secret of Dre being finished, why not move on already and let the people who are still fans have it?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2010, 08:31:23 PM »
it's not over but Dre probably will never see tha days of deathrow/2001 anymore that's forshure.  Eminem ain't even tha same Marshall anymore, and will never be, even if he's the 1st white rapper to have supreme longevity in Hip Hop.  DRE what Jermaine Dupri is to Hip Hop right now, a legendary producer that's still hot but ain't damn near what he used to be.  time takes it's toll on EVERYBODY, no matter who u r Dr. Dre (if ur readin).
Most of us figured these things out years ago. I was never expecting another 2001 or Death Row era sound from Dre. I'm not expecting another Marshall Mathers LP from Eminem. Game is never gonna do another Documentary. Cube will never sound like he did on "Death Certificate" or "Predator" again. The word I'm looking for here is... DUH!!! Some of us can accept when our favorite artists evolve. Not everything is gonna be better but I support artists taking chances. There's no turning the clock back. People can like whatever music they fucking well want to but if you've all really figured out the big secret of Dre being finished, why not move on already and let the people who are still fans have it?

going back to that sound wasn't what i was talking about.  i meant in terms of reigning with the supreme dynasty all over again.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2010, 09:23:25 PM »
going back to that sound wasn't what i was talking about.  i meant in terms of reigning with the supreme dynasty all over again.
Music has changed so much, it's hard to talk in comparative terms anymore. I'll wait and see on that one. I could easily see Detox doing 1 million first week.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2010, 08:15:48 PM »
going back to that sound wasn't what i was talking about.  i meant in terms of reigning with the supreme dynasty all over again.
Music has changed so much, it's hard to talk in comparative terms anymore. I'll wait and see on that one. I could easily see Detox doing 1 million first week.

maybe so but Aftermath won't be them niggas anymore.  watch BrickSquad start to take over and all of the new niggas coming out (THANK GOD).  I love and respect ALL of my OG's in the game but it's time to move on baby.  I grew up listening to this shit and frankly i'm gettin a lil tired of it and I want that new.  As long as the new is GOOD (and talented) i'm good.  I'm not sittin around here gassed up over a new Ice Cube album I can tell u that (especially since it's another "I ____ WestCoast" album and type of music and I damn near know all of the lyrics to half of that man's catalog lol.  Cube still gets my respect until I'm floatin' in the winds but son got outta his prime about a decade or so ago.  All them old niggaz is just not that tight anymore. Only few of em like Lynch (for the most part) have gotten better with time.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:20:29 PM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

Jaydc

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2010, 08:21:39 PM »
Your saying you want the new to be good and talented and in the same sentence say its brick squad taking over hahahahhahahahah,yeah because gucci mane and waka flocka flame are talented.Your a walking fail cornball.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2010, 08:29:45 PM »
Your saying you want the new to be good and talented and in the same sentence say its brick squad taking over hahahahhahahahah,yeah because gucci mane and waka flocka flame are talented.Your a walking fail cornball.

actually ALL of them niggaz is tight, except the female in the click.  You just wouldn't know bcuz u live on a high horse that has RadioTube! spray painted on the side.

Jaydc

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »
Anybody who thinks wacka flocka flame is tight has no business talking about hip hop.How old are you seriously?You cant be older then 13.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2010, 09:35:57 PM »
maybe so but Aftermath won't be them niggas anymore.
But it's always been an influx of new and younger talent around. Dre and them were never the only show in town so to assume they would be now is pointlessly naive. As agravated as people are waiting for Detox, everyone still gives a shit, no matter how much they swear they don't. I'm not getting all amped up on expectations. I'm on the wait and see bus.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2010, 06:40:54 AM »
maybe so but Aftermath won't be them niggas anymore.
But it's always been an influx of new and younger talent around. Dre and them were never the only show in town so to assume they would be now is pointlessly naive. As agravated as people are waiting for Detox, everyone still gives a shit, no matter how much they swear they don't. I'm not getting all amped up on expectations. I'm on the wait and see bus.

young man u really dont have a clue do u.  ur on the short bus actually, i agreed with all of that already.  kinda looks like ur venting 2 an imaginary angry fan.  i'm not tha 1.

but actually if Dre don't sign anybody new then yes, The aftermath of The Aftermath of Detox will be all downhill for the company.  u can believe it.  Notice I'm talking about JUST Aftermath, that wasn't about Hip Hop in general.  that "influx" ur talking about is just plain common sense.   :-X

now go head and act like i don't get it or get what you're talking about and twist my words up, it's ok i'm used to it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 06:44:26 AM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2010, 01:55:02 PM »
lol @ someone still in high school calling someone "young man"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2010, 02:29:55 PM »

actually ALL of them niggaz is tight, except the female in the click.  You just wouldn't know bcuz u live on a high horse that has RadioTube! spray painted on the side.
waka handled his beef with method man perfectly and i respect him for that,but you saying that equal is tight on the mic? and bricc squad is tight? do they have a strong hold on some street shit in the south and are more people bump'n it out west yes,but the best? hell nah yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2010, 03:30:48 PM »

waka handled his beef with method man perfectly and i respect him for that,but you saying that equal is tight on the mic? and bricc squad is tight? do they have a strong hold on some street shit in the south and are more people bump'n it out west yes,but the best? hell nah yell

who said they were THE BEST?  y'all be gettin me fucked up sometimes I swear lol.  Them BrickSquad just b comin' with that kush.