Author Topic: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH  (Read 3216 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2010, 03:41:39 PM »
young man u really dont have a clue do u.  ur on the short bus actually, i agreed with all of that already.  
Well, I don't have a clue where the hostility came from but props on turning a phrase.

kinda looks like ur venting 2 an imaginary angry fan.  i'm not tha 1.
Where in that comment you just quoted do I appear to be "venting" and judging by the fact that I use words like "people", "everyone", and "they", wouldn't it be safe to assume that I'm speaking in general terms and not just exclusively to you?

but actually if Dre don't sign anybody new then yes, The aftermath of The Aftermath of Detox will be all downhill for the company.  u can believe it.  Notice I'm talking about JUST Aftermath, that wasn't about Hip Hop in general.  that "influx" ur talking about is just plain common sense.  
Well, the point I was getting at was that Dre/Aftermath wasn't the young new artist-led establishment ten years ago with "2001" so why should we expect them to be now? They had one new artist in Eminem who was really in the spotlight like that. His role was that of the veteran producer with an established family tree of artists from his region. Until somebody matches him on that, he's in a spot all his own.

I'll touch more on this later if you'd like but right now, I got places to be....