Author Topic: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH  (Read 3247 times)

Jaydc

Re: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2010, 06:08:54 AM »
Hmmm,not surprising.Its a good thing Ive always held to my belief this album would be terrible.If its any good thats just a pleasant surprise.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2010, 09:22:54 AM »
if this r.e.d album had DRE involved in it ... he wouldnt put out sum pop weak cheap singles... he wouldv had sum hype williams directed how we do type a club bangga

Mietek23

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »
Album is goin' to suck just like his last one, that's why Dre wants no part of it :D

I think the main problem with Dre being involved with Game's album and all the hype/expectations surrounding it is people still think that Dr. Dre is still like Dr. Dre was 10 years ago in terms of production and they can't get over the fact that he's well past his prime in this subject..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 09:56:22 AM by Mietek23 »

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2010, 10:11:17 AM »
Even though Game does lie a lot, I did think there was good reason to believe Dre would be involved with this project. Unlike previous times, Game has been photographed in the studio working with Dre on multiple occasions. Thats why I believed Game this time around, but apparently they were working on Detox perhaps? Whatever the case,  it just trips me out how busy Dre is that he can't work with Cube, Game, Snoop or other artists.

People say Dre is a perfectionist, but the NWA albums, Chronic, Doggystyle were all made within a matter of weeks or couple months. I remember, Snoop saying they were on a deadline to turn in Doggystyle so they had to hurry up and finish it, and they did the entire album in 2 weeks! It doesn't take 10 years to do one album. Dre is just afraid it'll either flop or won't live up to the hype.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2010, 10:41:36 AM »
Album is goin' to suck just like his last one, that's why Dre wants no part of it :D

I think the main problem with Dre being involved with Game's album and all the hype/expectations surrounding it is people still think that Dr. Dre is still like Dr. Dre was 10 years ago in terms of production and they can't get over the fact that he's well past his prime in this subject..

last 3 weak songs from dre that u heard..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2010, 11:18:02 AM »
Typical Game, im just going to wait until the album drops and ignore all the bull shit inbetween.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2010, 11:46:10 AM »
Even though Game does lie a lot, I did think there was good reason to believe Dre would be involved with this project. Unlike previous times, Game has been photographed in the studio working with Dre on multiple occasions. Thats why I believed Game this time around, but apparently they were working on Detox perhaps? Whatever the case,  it just trips me out how busy Dre is that he can't work with Cube, Game, Snoop or other artists.

Word.

But he somehow managed to find time to give Eminem 2 full albums worth of beats for him to ruin with songs about being raped by his stepfather, his mom, and his cheesy ass commercial songs.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2010, 12:54:14 AM »

lol at you calling that a fact.

the fact is, that he has evolved as a producer, some are just mad that he didn't stick with the sound he had at death row

People say Dre is a perfectionist, but the NWA albums, Chronic, Doggystyle were all made within a matter of weeks or couple months. I remember, Snoop saying they were on a deadline to turn in Doggystyle so they had to hurry up and finish it, and they did the entire album in 2 weeks! It doesn't take 10 years to do one album. Dre is just afraid it'll either flop or won't live up to the hype.
??? he's working with Ice Cube again.

by the way, it took a year for Dre to make The Chronic.
Dre didn't spent 10 years on making Detox.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 01:03:22 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2010, 06:55:11 AM »
^^^ Actually it took Dre/DeathRow 4 months to make that album (The Chronic) and it took about a little more than that to finish Doggystyle.

But Dr. Dre is a cheater when it comes to his legacy.  You KNOW he's worked on those records that came out with his name advertised on them ("It Could've Been You", "The R.E.D Album", and so many countless songs that've leaked in tha past few years).  Dre works on the music and then takes his name off when he reads people's shit on the internet.  Aftermath/Interscope/all music execs in general take this Internet shit a lil' too serious.  Like yeah some people on the internet are gonna hate, some are gonna not even like it and never even listened to it, and so on.

I wish Dre would stop reading shit on the internet and grow some.  They say he doesn't wanna tarnish his legacy but the FACT is he already has with Relapse and Kingdom Come and most of all, all of those D.O.D's (Delays On Detox).  If cuzzo just releases his shit and moves the fuck on, his fans (and future fans too) won't look at him as such a faggot.  I mean, truthfully tho, u lose people's respect when u do what Dre's done on Detox.  As an artist lookin' at another artist, you would come to tha conclusion that Dre lacks the spirit.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2010, 08:11:15 AM »
LOL at this news.  People don't seem to realize that Dr. Dre is basically retired and people use his name to build hype and promote albums that he's not a part of.  Even Dre himself does this to sell his headphones.  (I know I keep repeating myself, but it's funny how people keep falling for the same gimmicks).
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2010, 05:59:52 PM »
LOL at this news.  People don't seem to realize that Dr. Dre is basically retired and people use his name to build hype and promote albums that he's not a part of.  Even Dre himself does this to sell his headphones.  (I know I keep repeating myself, but it's funny how people keep falling for the same gimmicks).

naw, your just late homie.

The_Offence

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2010, 07:18:36 PM »
game is fucking clown what did you expect ?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2010, 10:44:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure he is working with all three. People just jumped into believing that he had a bigger role in overseeing R.E.D. than he actually does at the present time. Seems like his mind is on Detox at the moment.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2010, 11:55:00 PM »
Ha ha! Game always bullshittin...

Whatever. Just come with a good record and let the work speak for itself, no need for the false hype train.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2010, 01:15:28 AM »
I'm pretty sure he is working with all three. People just jumped into believing that he had a bigger role in overseeing R.E.D. than he actually does at the present time. Seems like his mind is on Detox at the moment.

I can assure you his mind isn't on Detox. Read Detox is a Myth!!! post