Author Topic: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH  (Read 3249 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2010, 01:23:45 AM »
^but you guys think that no recording sessions ever took place, which is ignorant

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 01:52:52 AM »
How is believing that nothing has been recorded for Detox ignorant? The facts are leaning to my favour. Although I admit it's all speculation, you are speculating aswell: You don't KNOW if anything has been recorded for Detox  ;)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 04:08:09 AM »
How is believing that nothing has been recorded for Detox ignorant? The facts are leaning to my favour. Although I admit it's all speculation, you are speculating aswell: You don't KNOW if anything has been recorded for Detox  ;)
okey, your theory and 'detox is a myth' is that dre didnt want to release detox at first, that it wasnt in plans to happen anytime... so u tell me that when dre announced detox in 2002 (?) he was in the studio alooot of times (dont tell me thats not true) and he hasnt been worked on detox even once? just to keep the lie to promote others? u must be fuckin kiddin, who belive in things like that? detox is delayin but so what? u're turnin it into some fuckin conspiracy theory, bigger than 9/11 or iluminatis..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 09:02:30 AM »
^
plus there have been many other artists who confirm they have been in the studio with dre working on detox. It ain't a myth. Its just an album that's never going to get released.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2010, 09:21:29 AM »
Actually like I've said b4 (and DetoxIsAMyth has some truth in it).  I made a thread b4 about "the album".  Fact is, Detox is a marketing tool.  Yeah, we may get to hear something from it 1 day but by then Dr. Dre may be like "i'm scraping Detox for Straight Outta Compton: Year 3002".  Dre ain't worried about making bar setting albums anymore or even coming back 2 tha game, he said it back in 99'.  Dr. Dre is just really living off of his name.  His music hasn't been wat it used to be and Jimmy and Dre know that.  And look, we can sit here and talk about Detox and the way Aftermath and Dr. Dre works but fact is, we're doing nothing but playing in2 tha game and living the dream of Detox/Dre/Jimmy/Interscope.  Really it's just a way for people to keep talking about them.  Truthfully, if Aftermath and Dr. Dre were serious about Detox we would get more music and the music that comes out wouldn't be half-assed tracks like that T.I. shit was.  And about those leaks, they weren't anything but a marketing tool for T.I. (mainly, since he was goin' 2 jail) and a way for Dre to keep his name out there, along with Detox.  That 12 second snippet made Dre look so insecure, like damn fam, we love u but not like that lol.  12 seconds, wow  ::) i think i'll pass on that 1 next time i'm talking about hip hop or music in general or whatever.

Truthfully, Detox isn't even all that serious anymore, Dre is tryna pull a Quincy Jones and make a mega hit when he's 50 (or around that age), but fact is that could never really happen.  Dr. Dre isn't Dr. Dre anymore and yeah the people will always be talking (how could u not) but it really won't matter; they won't get their R.O.I with that album (and i mean that in more ways than just in terms of sales).  FACT:  The Aftermath machine is getting weaker and weaker.  They're tryna play if off and keep this blind faith that it's not and that they can just bounce back at any moment with the "best" sounding music ever and be back on top/hold the crown and in reality it's not even gonna go down like that.  Not even close.  Not to say it won't have some sorta huge hype behind it (they got the money and the household name and the delays) but this isn't 99' or even 05' for that matter, u know- when shit really woulda mattered.  This is 2010, Aftermath ain't the only fine wine being served.

And what Game said proves nothing but that the Myth of Dr. Dre is true.  That's not a good thing.  Oh yeah, i'm not even thinking about buying those headphones
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 09:23:18 AM by Doobie Roach »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2010, 09:31:36 AM »
hype is the only thing we'll get from Detox and schemes is the only thing we'll get from Aftermath.  Just bcuz y'all got fans n shit doesn't mean ppl are gonna kiss ur ass.  they might get the surpreme love on facebook and shit like that but if u were to ask people what they really think or what they really wanna say it'd be a total mind fuck 4 em.  i don't care about Aftemath like that, i'm a grown ass man i got other shit 2 think and worry about, even tha younger kids got their own version of Dr. Dre with Kanye West and a select few others.  Obviously there's only 1 Dr. Dre but still.  

We love the classic music that y'all have given us but people have moved on, i'm tryna tell ya.  I just love the hype around it bcuz i love this game and it's the only thing I wanna buy (dre is my favorite, hypocrite right) but i know where 2 draw the line (they've made it so eazy).  Detox will be like those pair of Jordan 18's, u know the 1's people brought that made people think like "hey, there's other shoes that'r better that I'll probably start buying instead".  Shit, the Jordan 17's were the last pair of True Jordans, everything after that (well most) are just shadows of the legacy of the Jordan shoe.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 09:34:47 AM by Doobie Roach »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2010, 09:50:04 AM »
I like how you're a fan of older music now. When you first came here you didn't give a shit about 90s rap and your favorite rapper was Gucci Mane.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
u can say whatever u want bout dre/jimmy/aftermath/interscope and all that, u can say many things - bad or good.. it doesnt matter, but why would dre announce the album back in 2002, to promote ppl in 2010? yes, it became the promotional thing, but it wasnt at first, and for dre its not.. u are just impatient and cant wait for detox to drop since dre brought so many dope music.. but u gotta realize that his situation is diffrent than normal artists, hes diffrent, look - chronic was released in '92, next album in '99, thats 7 years.. he wasnt workin on the album for 7 years, but he had other things to do, in that situation it was workin on aftermath label.. he announced detox in 2002, and he confirmed after some time that he gave the beats away to other artists, that he spent his time on workin with other artists.. so basicaly he had other things to do.. ppl just get used to rappers that release albums like every year or 2, and when situation is diffrent they panic, create funny theorys like the album is a tool since beggining to promote TI in 2009.. come on!! who would think of that? its just an album being delayed, couse of many reason that we may dont even know, nobody here knows whats dre situation, whats goin on with it... just give it a fuckin break and stop bein funny

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2010, 10:08:28 AM »
^but you guys think that no recording sessions ever took place, which is ignorant

I never said I don't believe recording sessions took place.  I'm sure Dre records with artists.  What does that have to do with anything, especially with regard to what I'm saying?  If you think Aftermath isn't using the myth of Detox to promote and market other albums, then that's just equally as ignorant.

And to Doobie: how can I be late when I was the first one here to explain why Detox is not going to drop?  Sure, others before me said "Detox will never drop," but I was the first one to explain WHY.  So no I'm not late.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2010, 10:21:12 AM »
u can say whatever u want bout dre/jimmy/aftermath/interscope and all that, u can say many things - bad or good.. it doesnt matter, but why would dre announce the album back in 2002, to promote ppl in 2010? yes, it became the promotional thing, but it wasnt at first, and for dre its not.. u are just impatient and cant wait for detox to drop since dre brought so many dope music.. but u gotta realize that his situation is diffrent than normal artists, hes diffrent, look - chronic was released in '92, next album in '99, thats 7 years.. he wasnt workin on the album for 7 years, but he had other things to do, in that situation it was workin on aftermath label.. he announced detox in 2002, and he confirmed after some time that he gave the beats away to other artists, that he spent his time on workin with other artists.. so basicaly he had other things to do.. ppl just get used to rappers that release albums like every year or 2, and when situation is diffrent they panic, create funny theorys like the album is a tool since beggining to promote TI in 2009.. come on!! who would think of that? its just an album being delayed, couse of many reason that we may dont even know, nobody here knows whats dre situation, whats goin on with it... just give it a fuckin break and stop bein funny

I just go by the few facts that we have, which is that nobody knows if any recording sessions have taken place nor that Detox has any completed tracks. Don't you think all these rappers and producers gain benefit from mentioning that they have contributed to the Detox project? Example: would anyone give half the shit they give for Bishop Lamont if he didn't mention Dre or Detox on multiple occasions? Would the hype surrounding Game's R.E.D album be the same if all these rumours that Dre is contributing to it be the same? Think about it. Also, Dre announced the first singel for Detox about a month ago, and what was the track that got released last friday? Eminem's new one. If you look at it, me and Detox is a Myth!!!'s theories makes more sense than all this BS you guys believe in.

If you believe what these idiot rappers and producers say then I'm going to leave you to it, because if you do, you're wasting nothing but time and energy.  In fact, that's what this whole "Detox" thing should be called: the time waster.

And another thing: you claim me and Detox is a Myth!!! front "Detox" as a concipary theory, when you youreself talk about "he wasnt workin on the album for 7 years, but he had other things to do, in that situation it was workin on aftermath label.. he announced detox in 2002, and he confirmed after some time that he gave the beats away to other artists, that he spent his time on workin with other artists.."
Isn't that the same excact thing? You know as little as we do, so you claiming that we're cooking up a conspiracy theory is extremely paradoxal.

BiggBoogaBiff

trust me, no1 is being funny
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »
I like how you're a fan of older music now. When you first came here you didn't give a shit about 90s rap and your favorite rapper was Gucci Mane.

i guess that's the RadioTube! joke.  i don't like anything old and i've stuck 2 my story since day 1 that Gucci is the Goat.  lol.  i guess... but seriously tho, that shit is pretty wack and inaccurate.  plz address me correctly and leave tha sarcasm elsewhere... thanks

but as far as what Pere is talking about, you just haven't been n tune long enuff to understand i guess.  Interscope is assuming that people will Kiss Ass bcuz Dr. Dre's name is involved in it so they play this game of new Dre music since people can't get enuff and they make it SEEM as if there is something there when in reality it's most likely possible that there's nothing there at all.  I don't know what you're smokin but you're just making excuses to keep this thing alive in your mind that Dr. Dre is gonna come back and save Hip Hop and restore it to it's purest form when in reality IF it does come out it'll be extremely commercialized like a Scorsesie movie with all of the top acts and it won't be anything close to what you're imagining about Detox, the album will be about as commercial as u can get.  And that's IF it comes out.  

Interscope ain't stupid, they're absolutely aware but they DONT CARE, this is what they want.  They want people to talk and debate about it all day, debate about the truthfulness and what's needed for the secret ingredient of a classic album (like we're doing now).  That's the whole game, and yes, it was promo for T.I., what you think outta the blue TI and Dre just happened to hook up right b4 TIP went to jail and that's all it was, it's funny how we haven't heard anything new since then, not even a peep about TI's contribution to Detox, it was what it was and nothing more, no new tracks no new photos no new anything, all of a sudden it's Dre/Jay and not Dre/TI or Dre/Snoop (it's all Hype my brotha, all hype).  I'm sure Dre has tunes lined up for decades as far as the work for his solo material is concerned but it still doesn't change the fact that it's not here yet and you're waiting on an imaginary album of 12 tracks when he's completed probably thousands since the start.  I think ur living with a blind faith more than me (or anybody) is living with the theories of detox.  

Aftermath/Detox is all gas.  Aftermath might as well change it's name from "Aftermath Entertainment" to "Detox Productions".  What you've heard Dre release over these years since the start of the talk of Detox don't get no better than what you've heard.  all of this talk about "oh it's not mixed right" or "dre didn't like it" or "it's not finished" is just an excuse.  IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY HEARD.  Dre may be saving his best work for himself but how much better/more unique can Dr. Dre's sound get.  It's Ghetto Techno Funk Orchestra music, and it's not even all that Ghetto anymore.  You've heard what's it's gonna sound like thru BISD, Relapse, and everything else that's out.  Dre isn't about to come out with a completely new sound and formula except for the fact that'll it'll be more glittery.  Like i said it's all gas.  The real reason y Game said "dre's role is unclear" is bcuz Dre didn't like the responses from the people (and maybe the music too lol) and dissassociated with himself bcuz the people didn't deem it classic.  Dr. Dre is a cheater and will do anything to keep his name in an elite type of light, and selling the dream of Detox is just 1 way of doing it if u can see clearly.  
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 10:36:09 AM by Doobie Roach »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2010, 10:32:32 AM »
[And to Doobie: how can I be late when I was the first one here to explain why Detox is not going to drop?  Sure, others before me said "Detox will never drop," but I was the first one to explain WHY.  So no I'm not late.

no actually i made a topic about something similar/damn near dead on about detox that pertains to ur Moniker and next thing u know u popped up.  i'm not tryna be funny but this i know, y, bcuz i'm the 1 who started coming out with those threads (i think it was 2 of them over a period of time).  u probably just didn't see/read it or saw my thread when i was under a different alias. 

Jaydc

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »
Reading radiotubes posts kills brain cells.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2010, 10:38:51 AM »
Reading radiotubes posts kills brain cells.

but they enlighten the soul.  this is true.

Jaydc

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2010, 10:40:54 AM »
Saying gucci mane has 9 songs better then illmatic kills souls,it doesnt enlightem them.Go back to finger painting.