Author Topic: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH  (Read 3252 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2010, 08:02:16 PM »
Dr. Dre's career is over,
over, everybody get a life now!

it's not over but Dre probably will never see tha days of deathrow/2001 anymore that's forshure.  Eminem ain't even tha same Marshall anymore, and will never be, even if he's the 1st white rapper to have supreme longevity in Hip Hop.  DRE what Jermaine Dupri is to Hip Hop right now, a legendary producer that's still hot but ain't damn near what he used to be.  time takes it's toll on EVERYBODY, no matter who u r Dr. Dre (if ur readin).

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2010, 08:04:56 PM »
Dre done man! He ain't putting in no more work!  Got other dudes programming his shit, man, he done.  I don't even wanna hear that name no more unless we talking about some old school classic shit.  Dre aint fucking with the new times man.  Dude like 45

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2010, 08:11:14 PM »
Dre done man! He ain't putting in no more work!  Got other dudes programming his shit, man, he done.  I don't even wanna hear that name no more unless we talking about some old school classic shit.  Dre aint fucking with the new times man.  Dude like 45

u know, ur right.  Detox should've been dropped since 2007.  Dre ain't tha same no more and never will be.  Just drop tha damn album already and bow out gracefully, all he's doin' is settin' himself up for a big ass fall on his face if he's expectin' 2 come out and re-root the game again.  he's had his time.  The only reason y Jay and Cube are around still is bcuz he keeps dropping music consistantly (well atleast Cube is always up2 somethin).  Dr. Dre doesn't do any of that, besides give Mathers tight beats and letting him BULLSHIT all over it.  but honestly, i dont really think the guy cares.  I think we the fans AND bloggers care more about Detox and Aftermath Entertainment than he does.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:12:45 PM by Trap Or Die »

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2010, 08:14:44 PM »
Detox ain't never coming, i knew that shit when they said it was gonna be called 'Detox', im like, damn, they ain't blowing that chronic no more, whats that gonna sound like? lol...but on a serious note, the shit ain't coming.  Crooked I gonna go 3x platinum before Detox drop.
and it hurts my heart to say that, cuz Crooked is that dude!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2010, 08:15:40 PM »
how much has cube HURT your HEART by wearin that hat? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2010, 08:18:58 PM »
Detox ain't never coming, i knew that shit when they said it was gonna be called 'Detox', im like, damn, they ain't blowing that chronic no more, whats that gonna sound like? lol...but on a serious note, the shit ain't coming.  Crooked I gonna go 3x platinum before Detox drop.

yeah i feel u.  i started thinkin tha same way back in 08'.  i'm like damn, 6/7 years no album no nothin and all we've been hearin about Detox is it's about to drop and then we get a albums and tapes from 50 and Eminem and now Eminem again and then Game again (the nigga literally left Aftermath and got re-signed and dropped an album b4 Dre, that says alot about Detox - let alone Dr. Dre).  it's 1 of Hip Hop worse tragedies foreal, i know that sounds funny but it's true.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2010, 08:20:25 PM »

not at all, why would you say that...did I really sound mad to you?
I think he looks corny as a black man wearing a sombrero, i think mexicans look corny wearing a sombrero,
i think its corny Im even conversating with you, because to me, you are 'Crazy Jay's' lil fagget ass cheerleader, and i would break your whole mouth, teeth in all, if i knew who you were, and were you resided.  I would terrorist you, so go out of your way to never ever ever conversate with me again, unless you are here in LA, and you would like to meet up to get your face put in the dirt.  Capiche?

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2010, 08:22:34 PM »
Detox ain't never coming, i knew that shit when they said it was gonna be called 'Detox', im like, damn, they ain't blowing that chronic no more, whats that gonna sound like? lol...but on a serious note, the shit ain't coming.  Crooked I gonna go 3x platinum before Detox drop.

yeah i feel u.  i started thinkin tha same way back in 08'.  i'm like damn, 6/7 years no album no nothin and all we've been hearin about Detox is it's about to drop and then we get a albums and tapes from 50 and Eminem and now Eminem again and then Game again (the nigga literally left Aftermath and got re-signed and dropped an album b4 Dre, that says alot about Detox - let alone Dr. Dre).  it's 1 of Hip Hop worse tragedies foreal, i know that sounds funny but it's true.

real talk

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »
your english aint bad.....considerin you tryna drop big words for ya lil gangsta self..
I would terrorist you.....wrong
I would terrorize you....right..... ;)
lol @ go outta my way to never conversate with you again...who are you again?
cube really got you hurt

I think he looks corny as a black man wearing a sombrero, i think mexicans look corny wearing a sombrero,
i think its corny Im even conversating with you, because to me, you are 'Crazy Jay's' lil fagget ass cheerleader, and i would break your whole mouth, teeth in all, if i knew who you were, and were you resided.  I would terrorist you, so go out of your way to never ever ever conversate with me again, unless you are here in LA, and you would like to meet up to get your face put in the dirt.  Capiche?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 08:28:21 PM »

real talk

yeah, don't worry about GetYourWalkOn (A.C.S., wherever the fuck that name came from).  Him and a couple other broads on here are always yappin' about somethin' and tryna spin words around, it's what they do, they're square ass nerds so don't even pay em no 'ttention.  all they'll do is try 2 make u look bad but fail everytime, worst part about it iz, they'll never know how much of a fagg they look like and how dumb their arguements and comments are.  they do it 4 attention and it's strickly based all around ignorance, false accusations, and stupidity.  they don't have lives. 

i can't tell u how many times i've seen them fail.  the new thing they got goin' on now is that Joe Buddens is some HUGE MEGA online/street mega super rap star and is one of the GOATS of this game bcuz he has 17,000 forum members (if it's really that) and sold 35K records (which probably most were sold in Jersey and NY).  they're just jokers foreal.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:31:34 PM by Trap Or Die »

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2010, 08:30:01 PM »
your english aint bad.....considerin you tryna drop big words for ya lil gangsta self..
I would terrorist you.....wrong
I would terrorize you....right..... ;)
lol @ go outta my way to never conversate with you again...who are you again?
cube really got you hurt

look, where you at man?  enough with the games...where you bes at? hows that for English, you ain't gonna know English when i smack you in the face with a dictionary.

and for the record, this goes for latinos, black people, everybody

FUCK ENGLISH, MOTHER FUCK ENGLISH

I speak American, this ain't England you Snob ass motherfucker, FUCK ENGLAND! and ENGLISH
for the record.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »

real talk

yeah, don't worry about GetYourWalkOn (A.C.S., wherever the fuck that name came from).  Him and a couple other broads on here are always yappin' about somethin' and tryna spin words around, it's what they do, they're square ass nerds so don't even pay em no 'ttention.  all they'll do is try 2 make u look bad but fail everytime, worst part about it iz, they'll never know how much of a fagg they look like and how dumb their arguements and comments are.  they do it 4 attention and it's strickly based all around ignorance, false accusations, and stupidity.  they don't have lives.

fa sho, and im breaking kush, so he finna be talking to himself in like 2 secs.
Good look on the heads up, I was finna hack this site and get is IP address and do some dirty dirty research.

Jaydc

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2010, 08:37:46 PM »
LOL @ the two dumbest people on the forum finding eachother and having a love connection. :love2:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2010, 08:38:13 PM »
fa sho, and im breaking kush, so he finna be talking to himself in like 2 secs.
Good look on the heads up, I was finna hack this site and get is IP address and do some dirty dirty research.

[/quote]

too bad u didn't lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2010, 08:40:18 PM »
LOL @ the two dumbest people on the forum finding eachother and having a love connection. :love2:

see what i mean.  

Pretty soon they'll be hanging on to every word u write.  shit gets that serious around here, and truthfully it gets kinda scary lol.  like damn, u don't have a life do u.  1 time i had 2 air out ChamillitaryClick for stalkin tha shit outta me.  I had to put a warning sign in my signature on his ass, son was trippin' foreal.  the same might happen to u, so be aware... real talk.  They will be infactuated with u now that they know u come correct and not as some fake ass nigga bloggin n shit.  i be bloggin' but damn, i ain't fake and i always come correct even if i have 2 get a lil iggy.

and it's scary bcuz u dont know their TRUE intentions.  only syckoz b doin the shit they do foreal.  these bamaz take that shit to a whole nutha level.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:46:37 PM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »