Author Topic: UK Elections  (Read 255 times)

LONDON!!!!

• Lil Geezy
UK Elections
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:33:54 AM »
i've just voted, lib dems all the way, ha ha, gotta keep the tories out, there too much

Paul

Re: UK Elections
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 03:25:35 PM »
Voted snp
funkyfreshintheflesh

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »

Haha, man labour and conservatives are the same
I voted UKIP who I know aint gonna do shit but still lol

Matty

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 10:37:40 AM »
if conservatives had any balls and ran with a real conservative manifesto, some actual promises of referendums on particular issues, they could have easily won a majority. david cameron couldn't even wipe the floor with gordon brown in the tv debates because his sleazy centre-right position is all too similar to new-labour ideals.

it's all buillshit anyway, but that's what it is for the record. why no politicians seem unable to backpeddle from the recent surge in big government and bad decision after bad decision is highly dubious. it's not hard to do the math.

LONDON!!!!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 01:39:16 AM »
tories are just styling it out wit that whole centre right image, as soon as they get in power, local councils, mayorship, goverment, they just rep the rich and thats it, everybody else can fend for themselves, thats what would happen if they won a majority or they decide to go it alone as a minority goverment, at least if this coalition pops off wit the lib dems, the lib dems will keep em in check if they try to pass some crazy legistration, flop there movements like, you get me, tories on there ones wit power wit no one to flop there movements is not a good look, there just keep the country in a deeper recession and to be really real, they call it a recession when the rich's pockets are squeezed because its a recession in the hood, 24-7, tories would just make it worse