Author Topic: Methods For Consuming Cannabis  (Read 191 times)

Koncept

Methods For Consuming Cannabis
« on: December 02, 2002, 11:51:36 AM »
I know a lot of people on here smoke weed. There are many ways of doing this. I will give a brief explanation of each method.  

Joints- A joint is a marijuana cigarette. I see many people smoke joints on this board. I don’t smoke them often, only when I get brick packed. Kind bud in a joint isn’t worth it.

Blunts- A marijuana cigar. Always a nice treat, especially with good buds. I smoked my first blunt only a couple of months ago. The only draw back is it wastes a lot of smoke as with the joint. It’s not for the marijuana purest.

Metal Pipe- Basically a pipe. Tends to get hot after a while and the hits are harsh. Vary convenient.

Glass Pipe- A pipe made from glass. Smoother hits and only gets warm but not as easy to conceal as a metal pipe. I've owned a couple in my career and like them vary much.

Bong (acrylic or glass)- A bong is a long pipe in which the smoke is cooled and purified by water. They come in many different sizes and size does affect the smoking experience. A timeless classic and one of my favorites.

Gravity Bong- Not really a bong but depends on water to create a vacuum which draws smoke then blows it out into your lungs. Kind of complicated but it’s really a party thing.

Eating- This method is great if you can’t smoke. The high is like a body buzz.

There are lots of other ways too. Feel Free to reply with your opinions on  smoking implements or if you have a method that I didn’t list.

Smooth

Re:Methods For Consuming Cannabis
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 11:58:26 AM »
haha nice lil summary homie... I think you covered most of it... I know a couple homies that smoke it using a method called "Hot Knifes" I guess you heat the tips of two knifes on the stove then just stick a little piece of bud inbetween them and it starts smokin and you inhale it... I heard that gets you the most fucked for the smallest amount... but me I just usually stick to bongs...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Koncept

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 12:29:56 PM »
uppin

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 02:35:56 PM »
I mostly smoke out of pipes and bongs...
Ive smoked a few joints, and a gravity bong once(that shit can get u FUCKED)..i tried hot knives once i dunno it didnt work too great, and Ive eaten/drank weed(this is THE way to go!)

Koncept

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 03:11:16 PM »
and a gravity bong once(that shit can get u FUCKED)

yeah, i did alot of gravity bongs durring the summer

i hit this one and i felt like i was gunna puke. i was coughing and coulden't stop. after a cupple of minuets i stoped coughing, looked around then i couldn't stop laughing. good times  ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 04:15:26 PM »
try snorting keef

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 04:15:39 PM »
or drink the bong water

Koncept

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2002, 07:19:37 PM »
or drink the bong water

lol... me and my cuzin were going shot for shot with bong watter
shit made me wanna puke

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2002, 09:41:02 PM »
ya'll never heard of a Sweet its a cigar that has alot of weed in it i guess its kinda like a blunt but its different

and u cant foget about Chronic Browniez :)

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2002, 04:30:31 PM »
LOL...takin Bong Shots...Now DATS hardcore...and cheap as fuck lol ;D

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2002, 08:23:45 PM »
well nice water bongs give a good high and long lastin bud, gravity bongs seem to burn weeed like a motha, pipes are always good for smokin , and for a "hukka" which u did not mention....very nice =)
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2002, 09:54:02 AM »
Isn't hot knifing for hash oil rather than bud?

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2002, 01:11:35 PM »
Isn't hot knifing for hash oil rather than bud?

it could be....but u can still get a decent high off it w/ buds, but id rather use a pipe/bong
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Smooth

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2002, 03:42:53 PM »
or drink the bong water

lol... me and my cuzin were going shot for shot with bong watter
shit made me wanna puke

shiiiiit... sorry cuz but that's just nasty!... I don't think Id ever drink bong water!... lol that CAN'T be good for you...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0