Author Topic: Newest Member of BWS - Mysonne  (Read 1326 times)

DonJuanEscobar

Re: Newest Member of BWS - Mysonne
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »
I know it gotta kill you that all the Game's threads on dubcc have the most reads and the most views...that hurts busters like you

Not even Ice Cubes threads got more reads, and he promoting an album, how sad. lets shed a tear  :'(

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2010, 06:06:07 PM »
ACTION   &   JAYDC

you guys got a beef with the Game that I can\'t help you with, its obvious to me that you guys are disgusted with him, and hate him.  I don\'t know if you guys are aspiring rappers or what your situation is.  I don\'t know if the Game beat you up, or told you you suck, or what, But i can\'t help you with that.

But facts are facts, them niggahs are getting it, and thats what it is now.

I mean, I can\'t see me arguing with you guys about someones buzz, so im gonna gracefully bow out of this arguement with you guys, and let you spread all the nonsense or bs you want.

Keep it 100

LMAO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2010, 06:08:32 PM »
ACTION   &   JAYDC

you guys got a beef with the Game that I can\'t help you with, its obvious to me that you guys are disgusted with him, and hate him.  I don\'t know if you guys are aspiring rappers or what your situation is.  I don\'t know if the Game beat you up, or told you you suck, or what, But i can\'t help you with that.

But facts are facts, them niggahs are getting it, and thats what it is now.

I mean, I can\'t see me arguing with you guys about someones buzz, so im gonna gracefully bow out of this arguement with you guys, and let you spread all the nonsense or bs you want.

Keep it 100

LMAO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2010, 06:23:56 PM »
Games last four attempts at singles cant even hold a candle to the worst 50 cent songs and new bws is trash.I bought games first 3 albums,but I aint buying the trash that red is going to be.LAX wasnt worth my money,I felt cheated buying that abortion.If you want to be a groupy ass muthafucka then thats your choice,buy you arent fooling anybody thinking bws is good music.Go bump some kanary diamonds in a green toupe you fucking clown ass weirdos.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2010, 06:25:45 PM »
Games last four attempts at singles cant even hold a candle to the worst 50 cent songs and new bws is trash.I bought games first 3 albums,but I aint buying the trash that red is going to be.LAX wasnt worth my money,I felt cheated buying that abortion.If you want to be a groupy ass muthafucka then thats your choice,buy you arent fooling anybody thinking bws is good music.Go bump some kanary diamonds in a green toupe you fucking clown ass weirdos.

^^^^
Does anybody on this forum translate Busterish?
Cuz I can't understand this Buster, did he just say he bought every Game album

hahahahahahahahahahaha   DID HE?

Jaydc

« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2010, 06:26:46 PM »
Your name is donjuanescobar?WTF.Are you trying to say your a romantic drug dealer?

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »
Your name is donjuanescobar?WTF.Are you trying to say your a romantic drug dealer?

are you trying to snitch? Buster?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2010, 06:33:06 PM »
looks like you got ya new beef picked out jay.....show em what crazy is jay...like you did to the others especially king petey...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2010, 06:36:52 PM »
looks like you got ya new beef picked out jay.....show em what crazy is jay...like you did to the others especially king petey...lol

Jay picking beef with me is the worst thing he can do...we know how to deal with busters on this side

Jaydc

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »

Or your just combining two names of well known people because your about as creative as games rhymes these days.Why dont you just add lil in front of the name and you can be truely original.So seriously why are you donjuanescobar?

Jaydc

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2010, 06:39:24 PM »
Let me guess your on the bws street team?And by street,its internet forum trolling.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2010, 06:40:06 PM »
dont know bout that...but last couple of people that tried to get him...they got ethered and....well they arent around as much...so you could be next, assumin jay still has it in him...and the way you are rollin, you could be next...lol
lol @ the worst thing he can do....jay watch out for this super gangsta.....who loves cube and his new single

Jay picking beef with me is the worst thing he can do...we know how to deal with busters on this side
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2010, 06:40:41 PM »
who is blue?

please kill yourself

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.

Jaydc

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »

What side is that?The one that watches clips of game on change of heart?

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2010, 06:42:18 PM »

Or your just combining two names of well known people because your about as creative as games rhymes these days.Why dont you just add lil in front of the name and you can be truely original.So seriously why are you donjuanescobar?

Translate that into English though...cuz that busterish you're talking, I can't understand.
See, Don means Mr., thats what i make bitchass busters like you call me.
and Juan, well thats my name, Escobar, thats my last name, it just looks cool to you, because you're a buster,

but on the other hand, your name, you're basically disrespecting Jesus Christ for laughs and kicks online.  You have no morals, you're what we call, a straight up buster, with mustard!