Author Topic: DPG East Representers Hoodlum Gang Prepare New Album "Molotov Music" May 18th  (Read 376 times)

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy

"Molotov Music", Hoodlum Gang’s Debut Album Drops May 18th, 2010
***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

May 2010 - Hailing from Delaware County, PA, Hoodlum Gang’s debut album “Molotov Music” is set for release on May 18th, 2010. “Molotov Music” will be released by Affiliated Entertainment Group and will be available at all music retail stores and digital media outlets.

Hoodlum Gang’s premiere album, “Molotov Music”, features rap icons Nate Dogg, Kurupt and Lil Wayne, as well as local talent from Pennsylvania like Streetz, Nephew, Murda B, Tekneek, P City and More. Local singer and fellow "hoodlum" Streetz, lends his vocals to one of “Molotov Musics” first singles, “Came To Party” which can be heard on college and commercial radio stations. Hoodlum Gang's second single, “Come Clean”, is a “hard thumping radio/club anthem” aiming to give Philadelphia the commercial fix they’ve been looking for.

In addition to Hoodlum Gang’s major vocal guests, “Molotov Music” boasts an equally impressive production team. Scoot Rocc, CartelSons, Rick Nyce, Frankie Baby, The Academy and more notable producer names collaborate with Hoodlum Gang in the creation of the upcoming classic “Molotov Music”. 

Hoodlum Gang’s eloquent and raw style is showcased throughout the album with all songs written by the group themselves.

About Hoodlum Gang: In 2003 the original 2 members: Bulletz  and Young Ace of Young Assassins put their lyrical diversity together and came up with Hoodlum Gang. A year after,in 2004,they added a mutual friend, Z, who added his gritty bars and beastly mentality to the line up.  Bulletz went away to California to work with Dogg Pound as a member of The Armory Gang and Ace went to work with Floyd Mayweather under Philthy Rich Records, but they both kept up the pretenses of their Hoodlum statutes. In 2009 when they both came back to their Philly origins they found the personality of the group when they added Noot Bizzle. Now Under AEG and backed by The DPG East Brand, 2010 looks to be a good year for Hoodlum Gang.

You Can Download The Single "Came To Party" Featuring Streetz Now At:
www.hoodlumgang.com/single/

To order “Molotov Music” in advance of its May 18th release, please visit www.hoodlumgang.com

http://www.myspace.com/hoodlumgang1

For more information about Hoodlum Gang, “Molotov Music” and Hoodlum Gang’s upcoming shows, please visit MySpace.com/hoodlumgang1

Press Inquiries Contact Or To Book The Group for Shows, Drops, Features and Whatnot:

Rich Hentosh
press@affiliatedentgroup.com
Affiliated Entertainment Group
(484)892-3752

gio™fugahoo

ohhh f*&%$ sh%$ nooooo
whats the tracklist?
do u use the same big name features with the same acapellas over and over again????
is this really dpg east or u use it 2 promote and daz don´t know shi%$
don´t fuck up the group cause they got potential!!!!!!!!
damn not u again  ;D :'(

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
Heres the tracklist and they were just with kurupt daz and snoop at the last show in PA

TRACK LIST:

1. Intro
   2. When You Hear prod by Rick Nyce
   3. Gangsta 4 Life
   4. Ima Hoodlum ft Tek Nizzle prod by Rick Nyce
   5. Come Clean feat Nephew,Murda B prod by Scoot Rocc
   6. Came Here to Party ft Streetz prod by CartelSons
   7. Ima Boss ft Tek Nizzle prod by Scoot Rocc
   8. Why you mad @ me
   9. Had a dream last night prod by CartelSons and Fred First
  10. what im made of (my mooga) ft lil wayne and tek nizzle
  11. planet produced by Scoot Rocc
  12. No More Trouble ft Streetz prod by Rick Nyce
  13. Smell Like Money
  14. When they ft Nate Dogg, Nephew prod Fred Wreck
  15. I been watching feat Tek Nizzle prod by CartelSons
  16. It's Right here ft Nephew prod by CartelSons
  17. Dolla Signs feat Murda B, Nephew prod by Scoot Rocc
  18. Work For It feat Kurupt
  19. Feeling my Style feat Nephew prod by Scoot Rocc
  20. They Don't Want it with us

WHY NOT!

Okka

If it's good music, i'll support it. Maybe that Lil Wayne feat is a sample or somethin.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Shortyo buys and sells rap verses  from big named artists
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
Richard Hentosh = Shortyo = Affiliated Records = scammer = bootlegger = liar = fraud.

Shortyo is well known for being a liar, he was dropped from his distribution deal two years ago because he was releasing stolen verses. This fraud released the 2pac/bcc one nation album last year and got chased with a lawsuit by amaru and bcc. He released Nate Dogg's elektra album without any rights to the album. The weezy verse will be stolen from somewhere else.

Just type 'Shortyo Scams' into google and you can see he's been exposed many times.

Don't support this.

really? I got dropped from my distro deal? Last time i Checked we released TQS album Last Month, J Hood in June, Lol Worked with every artist that gets your dick hard... you sound mad.

also i googled 'Shortyo Scams' and alls i see is the same nerds talking shit making up lies.... atleast have soem proof if your gonna run ya mouth

HOODLUM GANG OR DONT BANG

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy

Dogg Ly Dogg

The Nate Dogg song produced by Fredwreck has been used already by rapper Lawless too

Portugoal

I'm not checking for these bums.