Author Topic: Do you agree with this quote?  (Read 748 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Do you agree with this quote?
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2010, 04:13:43 PM »
I didnt think their was a clear cut winner in the diss tracks they both got at eachother pretty good.But saigon has since dissapeared oddly enough.

Joe held his own, got him pretty good on "Pain In His Life"; but i personally thought Saigon took that one.

it was close though.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Do you agree with this quote?
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2010, 02:45:24 PM »
The reason I called this blog Hip Hop 101 because some people have forgetten the essence of the art and culture.
Bragging and boasting: When I was coming up. Every rapper had a attitude like Kanye. Now when you say you the best and act like you the best. Niggas get their feeling hurt.
Battling: If you scared to test your skills up against any MC in the game. Quit right now. Become a fuckin' ghost writer and go hide in the corner of the studio. Now they're 2 ways to battle. Freestyle live: To me this is like a slam dunk contest. Or battle on wax: I call this the Finals. That's Hip-Hop.
i agree with alot of this, the battle part is a lil different tho,cause i feel like if i'm in pure song mode,i ain't trip'n off what some other mc is saying at times yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp