Author Topic: Do you agree with this quote?  (Read 1013 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Do you agree with this quote?
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2010, 06:42:16 PM »
I can agree with D nice more or less.

u can agree with theze nutz too

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2010, 09:47:38 PM »
A punch line artist?You really have no idea what your talking about.

And album sales dont mean shit in this day and age.Downloads are a more accurate representation of music in this day and age.And when I am the west drops Id be willing to bet it flops badly.

I don't know how much it will sell, but I'm willing to bet it sells more than 30k. You act like downloads say something that sales don't. So you mean to tell me that Budden has a ton of fans, they just all happen to download his music whereas Cube's fans all buy his? There is downloading going on, but not anymoreso for Budden than any other artist.

As far as forum talk, I frequent a few forums and this is really the only one I've been to where Budden is talked about on a regular basis. I doubt overall that Budden has any bigger of an internet presence than Cube does, apart from his own website and forum.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2010, 09:52:11 PM »
jaydc, i actually think you're wrong that budden doesn't have a presence.  he's been all over the major interweb features and he's even been in the lame hip-hop weekly.  things he does gets attention by cats and ends up being talked about on the radio. 

if slaughterhouse wasn't making any noise they wouldn't even have the possiblity of signing to shady

I do agree that Cube has a larger following but you're dismissing budden as a no name which he clearly isn't
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »
I do agree that Cube has a larger following

this is all i'm trying to get out of you, nothing else needs to be said

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »

well, i completely agree with that statement. hell his work with nwa is bigger than budden.   can anyone deny that?
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2010, 10:05:07 PM »
will budden ever be able to surpass that? lol

well, i completely agree with that statement. hell his work with nwa is bigger than budden.   can anyone deny that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2010, 10:18:30 PM »
jaydc, i actually think you're wrong that budden doesn't have a presence.  he's been all over the major interweb features and he's even been in the lame hip-hop weekly.  things he does gets attention by cats and ends up being talked about on the radio. 

if slaughterhouse wasn't making any noise they wouldn't even have the possiblity of signing to shady

I do agree that Cube has a larger following but you're dismissing budden as a no name which he clearly isn't

You must not be reading all my posts,Ive clearly defended budden and his following,im one of them lol.Ive mentioned his presence.But as far as mainstream relevancy he doesnt really have one,not right now anyway.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2010, 10:19:40 PM »

You must not be reading all my posts,Ive clearly defended budden and his following,im one of them lol.Ive mentioned his presence.But as far as mainstream relevancy he doesnt really have one,not right now anyway.

yeah, i know i'm not sure what i put your name.  i thought that other cat was you.  sorry.

i'm taking a major L in this thread for not reading...
- Banks

Hancock

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2010, 01:51:00 AM »
DubCC - Total Members: 20,994

Joe Budden Forum - Members: 16,427

/thread

Al Bundy

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 02:02:29 AM »
Buddens is wack period, no matter what you wanna say and no matter how u feel, the fact remains is that the nigga is still WACK AS SHIT and will put u to sleep after track 3 on his album.... FACT.

i think i may have found something i can co-sign from radiotube lol

Bananas

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2010, 02:19:16 AM »
This thread is funny because Joe Buddens is not entertaining to listen to.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2010, 03:49:02 AM »
This thread is funny because Joe Buddens is not entertaining to listen to.

Let's be honest though. This thread is asscheeks-status because bunch of people started arguing because of my post in the 1st page eventhough I clearly stated that the Method Man & Joe Budden comparison was off topic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2010, 07:25:06 AM »

but that's probably about a good estimate of how many people actually fuck wit Buddens or listen to his music.  Let's not gas this nigga up bcuz he's in Slaughterhouse and his bitch was bad.  Buddens is kinda like the PosterChild for the average/mediocre/ok rapper.  Yeah, in today he would probably beat Meth at a battle but Meth has been doin' other shit since BEFORE Buddens got on.  And "Pump It Up" was wack too, that single he had with R Kelly and "Focus" (atleast tha instro) were like the only things that came from Buddens that weren't half bad.  Other than that you'll yawn like a muthafucka tryna get thru his music, especially since he picks some of the WORST beats. 

So Please don't come in here and try 2 get Joe Buddens poppin' off in here like he's the next GOAT (or anywhere close to that rank).  Tha nigga is not that hot and he will NEVER be bigger than where he's at now, even if Slaughterhouse dropped a single featuring Eminem produced by Dr. Dre with Lady Gaga on the hook, Buddens will never live up 2 the HYPE u FEW are giving him right now.  And I repeat NEVER.  Don't blow this bloggin' shit outta proportion just bcuz the nigga got some fans (u have 2 be real or atleast have common sense to know that).  Rappers and bloggers steadily blow this internet shit up like it's the only thing that matters or gives u a true accurate statement about the climate of whatever.  Keep that "Joe Buddens is a monster" shit  at his forum.  This is the world wide internet homie, and Buddens been out for almost 10 years and he only has those few people following him, i'm sure half of which don't even really support it or feel tha same way ya'll make it out 2 be.  I'm sure his forum is just somewhere 2 be like DubCC.

and Nicki Minaj bodied that cypher.  IMHO (there i used that word) she had the best spittin' foreal (her showmanship and lines blew most of them niggas outta tha water).  Buddens had that 1 line about "the teacher's pet" and that's it.  i'm not sayin' what he was sayin' was completely wack but there was a couple other niggas that night that fucked it up too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2010, 10:31:39 AM »
DubCC - Total Members: 20,994

/thread

if you seriously believe we have just 1,000 active users, you're nuts; 19,000 of those are aliases lol.

& out of that 16,427, i'm not one of them & i thought i was such a big stan..lmfao.

& what's this? who gets the bigger following? where has this debate gone to? it's relevancy, not whose got more fans.

most of Cube's fans are from music made almost twenty years ago lol.

some of you are making it out like i said Joe Budden is better than Ice Cube has ever been; there is just straight up hatred in this thread & it's adoreable. :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »
& Radiotube, you're an idiot.

you still believe being "big" & "being heard on the radio" = being a good rapper.

you need to go fall in a hole.

"Joe's been out for 10 years." :D

he's gotten more credit for his more recent music than his earliest stuff; you're just musically illiterate.

also, nobody called him a "future GOAT"; you need help, desperately.