Author Topic: Do you agree with this quote?  (Read 1033 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Do you agree with this quote?
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »
no yall r stupid 4 keep tryna spin my words around like i'm actually postin around here sayin shit like Gucci is better than Nas and I only get my info from the internet, shit boggles me yo.  especially u and ur other 2 boyfriends on here.  i'm still tryna figure out how yall come 2 these conclusions about my taste in hip hop.  but then again, i know ur just fuckin' wit me so it's all good.  i know yall dont even believe yallself most of the shit yall say about me and what i be on so all of u haters........ r irrelevant

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2010, 11:20:00 AM »
no yall r stupid 4 keep tryna spin my words around like i'm actually postin around here sayin shit like Gucci is better than Nas and I only get my info from the internet, shit boggles me yo.  especially u and ur other 2 boyfriends on here.  i'm still tryna figure out how yall come 2 these conclusions about my taste in hip hop.  but then again, i know ur just fuckin' wit me so it's all good.  i know yall dont even believe yallself most of the shit yall say about me and what i be on so all of u haters........ r irrelevant

you're talking irrelevant shit.

i just pointed out 3 things in your last post that are ridiculous lol..

Jaydc

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »
DubCC - Total Members: 20,994

Joe Budden Forum - Members: 16,427

/thread

Im talking about active member,most of those dubcc members are aliases and what not.You really believe dubcc has that many actualy members when the most people online at once is 320?LOL.I just went over to the joebudden forum and hes got 350 people online right now at this time of day lol.

And the fact that you just said nikki minaj had the best cypher of the night automatically makes your opinion worthless.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2010, 11:50:15 AM »
Based on the crowd reaction Budden had the best verse. 

Budden is dope.  He wasn't on my radar until the Saigon beef and he merked Sai.  Then I was in denial because I was huge Saigon fan.  Then Joell Ortiz started fucking with dude and I checked out Slaughterhouse.  Then I proceeded to all his past music, starting with his recent music.  Budden is dope.

I actually think most people are more like me - Budden not on their radar but when he gets there and gives his music a chance, they enjoy the majority of it and stay a fan due to his consistency and improvement. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2010, 11:52:36 AM »

Budden is dope.  He wasn't on my radar until the Saigon beef and he merked Sai.  Then I was in denial because I was huge Saigon fan.  Then Joell Ortiz started fucking with dude and I checked out Slaughterhouse.  Then I proceeded to all his past music, starting with his recent music.  Budden is dope.

I actually think most people are more like me - Budden not on their radar but when he gets there and gives his music a chance, they enjoy the majority of it and stay a fan due to his consistency and improvement. 

This.Most people just dont want to give him a chance.Ive heard people complain about his voice,but I just dont see it.They turn around and listen to gucci mane,camron and nikki minaj,go figure.

ikke

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »

This.Most people just dont want to give him a chance.Ive heard people complain about his voice,but I just dont see it.They turn around and listen to gucci mane,camron and nikki minaj,go figure.
That's because Budden fans make you hate Budden.

blackaUK

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2010, 02:28:37 PM »
hmmm...Hip Hop is very competitive.
I can respect the battling (freestyle competitions) and battling on wax, however when it becomes deadly...thats not hip hop, thats gangsta shit lol
Tupac & Biggie for example, 50 cent & Ja Rule.  That was not battling, that was something else.
but yes, cuturally, hip hop is about battles and getting your name out there, but nowadays hip hop is starting to be more business orientated.  Battling with somebody, can make someone lose revenue, which in return can turn into something very gangsta, POW POW

blackaUK

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2010, 02:33:54 PM »
hmmm...Hip Hop is very competitive.
I can respect the battling (freestyle competitions) and battling on wax, however when it becomes deadly...thats not hip hop, thats gangsta shit lol
Tupac & Biggie for example, 50 cent & Ja Rule.  That was not battling, that was something else.
but yes, cuturally, hip hop is about battles and getting your name out there, but nowadays hip hop is starting to be more business orientated.  Battling with somebody, can make someone lose revenue, which in return can turn into something very gangsta, POW POW
Almost forgot, Joe buddens & Raekwon lol

Joe Buddens is a nice MC, no doubt there.
but he lacks a little bit of hoodness.  thats all, but i still rock with Joey after he got slapped up by Raekwon. He definitely ended Saigon\'s career.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2010, 04:06:51 PM »

you thought he beat Saigon? i thought Saigon killed Joe.

& yeah, i was actually a Joe Budden hater, then somebody kicked me Halfway House & i couldn't stop bumping it; the rest is history. ;)

Jaydc

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »
I didnt think their was a clear cut winner in the diss tracks they both got at eachother pretty good.But saigon has since dissapeared oddly enough.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2010, 04:13:43 PM »
I didnt think their was a clear cut winner in the diss tracks they both got at eachother pretty good.But saigon has since dissapeared oddly enough.

Joe held his own, got him pretty good on "Pain In His Life"; but i personally thought Saigon took that one.

it was close though.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2010, 02:45:24 PM »
The reason I called this blog Hip Hop 101 because some people have forgetten the essence of the art and culture.
Bragging and boasting: When I was coming up. Every rapper had a attitude like Kanye. Now when you say you the best and act like you the best. Niggas get their feeling hurt.
Battling: If you scared to test your skills up against any MC in the game. Quit right now. Become a fuckin' ghost writer and go hide in the corner of the studio. Now they're 2 ways to battle. Freestyle live: To me this is like a slam dunk contest. Or battle on wax: I call this the Finals. That's Hip-Hop.
i agree with alot of this, the battle part is a lil different tho,cause i feel like if i'm in pure song mode,i ain't trip'n off what some other mc is saying at times yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp