Author Topic: Ancient Aliens on the History Channel  (Read 1640 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Ancient Aliens on the History Channel
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »
any of yall seen this shit??  itll blow your fukcing mind.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Ancient Aliens on the History Channel
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 09:15:06 AM »
yea its pretty intresting, but the concept is nothing new

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 09:21:18 AM »
i'm watching it. the one off documentary was great, but now its a whole series based off that, 1hr30 episodes 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 10:16:16 AM »
I watched The Evidence and The Visitors yesterday.

I knew a good portion of some things, but there was def some new stuff that was really good.

But yeah I def recommend peeps watch this.  Peace

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
Yea i knew a good portion of the stuff on the show but its still interesting to watch. At least the subject is out there and it will open up peoples minds into the subject.

ikke

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 12:18:42 PM »
The Ancient Astronaut Theory?
I've watched some docu's about this, pretty interesting.

The Thing I wonder most is, if the theory is true and all of the human God's are these ancient astronauts.
How will we treat them if they return?

Thanks for the linsk Matty.

Lot of topics on aliens recently lol.

Matty

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 12:50:25 PM »
i think if they return in peace we better suck their cock pretty hard, cause as a species we are kinda epic fail at the moment.

i've been kinda obsessed with financial shenanigans and overview trends at the mo cause its a lot of detail to get your head around and important to my own/families future planning. but my real interest is the supernatural and spiritual shit, aliens. universal and not detail based truths. i hope these factors come into play before we potentially go down the wrong path of chaos and destruction again.

bussy_mama

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 08:50:55 PM »
GUYS ITS HAPPENING LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY. THE 1ST ONLINE ROMANCE FORUM www.synamix.net CHECK OUT SYNAMIX FORUM TO DISCUSS LOVE, ROMANCE, RELATIONSHIP, SEX, HEALTH, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE ISSUES AND ANY MORE DISCUSSIONS ON www.synamix.net . JOIN US TODAY.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 10:08:55 PM »
maybe december 20-something isnt the end of the world.....maybe thats the date theyre coming back!!!

oh shit!!!!!  :o :o

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Matty

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 08:32:19 AM »
maybe december 20-something isnt the end of the world.....maybe thats the date theyre coming back!!!

oh shit!!!!!  :o :o

i sure hope so man. but the 2012 date based on the mayan calender at least, varies on whose interpretation you listen to. calleman's research (maybe the top scholar on the mayan calender) determines the date is actually in october 2011 sometime. anyway, i'm kind of dubious it is literally the end of everything based on what is happening right now and where we would need to be for all evolution to materialise. but a big event with no need for a build up like aliens coming back could be much more likely.

either that, or we will have to wait for later this decade for things to start happening. bottom line for me is that these changes and events are definitely coming.

ikke

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 08:52:51 AM »
Watched all 3 documentaries now.

Allot of the arguments that revolve around the Mayans & those other western cultures have 1 major flaw in them.
We don't know much about them, maybe they had the technology themselves but they were wiped out by the time we got there.
They said how they didn't have the wheel or writing but maybe there culture didn't have the need for that, they had another equivalent.
-My knowledge of these cultures isn't very good correct me if this is impossible-

As with that african tribe that knew about a certain star that's not visible to the naked eye.
They mentioned the star was dying out, maybe the star was visible back then.

I had one random idea about the whole concept of the ancient astronauts: What if they only were only astronauts after they left?
Maybe they already lived on earth, some Atlantis type of situation, except they went into the heights not the depths

Anyway I think we're not giving our ancestors enough credit, They were just as smart as we are, and allot more fit since they actually had to work.

IN allot of the cases people just try to find something similar within the evidence. They basically convince themselves of seeing something that's not really there.

Matty

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 09:20:58 AM »
i personally think there are way more secrets beneath us if we could explore the depths of the earth. shit we are definitlely not supposed to find out about. the skies are kinda off limits for obvious reasons. it's frustrating that these underground systems have not been properly explored. there's only so long before more powerful ground penetrating radar and the like is widely available and we can see that there is in fact untold stuff right beneath us, including 'aliens'. but that is going real far into any potential overall 'conspiracies'.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 10:00:35 AM »
I was watching it last night. It's a lot of stuff I heard, but that really ancient shit I didn't know. The whole mining for gold makes so much sense. Not sure if humans were a result of a slave race, doesn't connect with me too much.

I did mention before that I thought the government was doing nuke testing to warn off the aliens, and actually I think there might be something to it. Oh well.

ikke

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 01:33:29 PM »
i personally think there are way more secrets beneath us if we could explore the depths of the earth. shit we are definitlely not supposed to find out about. the skies are kinda off limits for obvious reasons. it's frustrating that these underground systems have not been properly explored. there's only so long before more powerful ground penetrating radar and the like is widely available and we can see that there is in fact untold stuff right beneath us, including 'aliens'. but that is going real far into any potential overall 'conspiracies'.
So Their Real!