Author Topic: Ancient Aliens on the History Channel  (Read 1619 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Ancient Aliens on the History Channel
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 05:16:01 PM »
any website that you can actually watch this shite?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 04:23:20 PM »
any website that you can actually watch this shite?

http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/2496

some of the shit kinda makes sense and some of the shit is "lol-funny" to me. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »
i watched some of this the other day talkin bout how i think it was either aztecs or mayans had some drawin of this guy in what looks to be like a rocketship but he would travel underground to the underworld sounded pretty interesting ima watch it next time its on tho

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 09:39:38 PM »
im paraphrasing here...but come on!  lmao...

"the moon is a giant space ship and theyre using that to observe us". 

yeah.....lmao

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 11:02:58 AM »
im paraphrasing here...but come on!  lmao...

"the moon is a giant space ship and theyre using that to observe us". 

yeah.....lmao

If u understand the ebb and flow of the earth is controlled by the moon, u gotta wonder how. Also, when u have a solar eclipse, the moon is in perfect proportion to the sun and forms a perfect corona. That alone is interesting.

I also suggest u Google Richard hoagland and phobos, which is one of mars moons. It is very hollow with miles long pockets on the inside with box like rooms and straight lines and right angles and everything, which are not typically natural. The ESA (euro space agency) recently made this discovery.

There is also a monolith on phobos that buzz aldrin has been begging NASA to comment on.

I think it is quite reasonable that most if not all moons are indeed put where they are on purpose.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »
I think it is quite reasonable that most if not all moons are indeed put where they are on purpose.
Oh really..by who?

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 02:22:12 PM »
i think its pretty interesting bout the theory of aliens makin base at the bottom of the sea sense we know more bout the moon and outer space then we do bout our own oceans there prolly is an atlantis and is ran by some kind of alien life form

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »

of course these theories seem reasonable to you, because you want to believe.  the theory of god seems reasonable to religious people because they want to believe in a god.i want to believe that there is life out there, too...but i dont know if that life is just a bacteria or maybe some sort of plant life...but 'intelligent' life?  HERE?!  or on the moon??  who knows...maybe. but its REALLY hard to take any of this serious when i read things like this:

On 2–3 February 2010, on the Coast to Coast AM radio show,[69]  Hoagland announced that the Russian SLBM had in fact been captured by Dark Forces intent on preventing mankind's exploration of outer space. These Dark Forces, he explained, were probably headed by Nazi officers who had escaped into space after World War II. To Hoagland, this was a sufficient explanation of President Obama's desire to cancel Project Constellation, since Obama had clearly accepted that any attempt to return to the Moon would be thwarted by the superior technology of the Nazis in space.

really?  REALLY?  nazis in outserpace?   ::)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 03:17:03 PM by J.D. Wykid, Esq. »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 03:18:55 PM »
but lets say the moon is some sort of space ship or observation deck or something like that...

what are they waiting for?  youre telling me theyve been up there for millions of years just cold chillin...waiting for....? 

this really seems reasonable to you? 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »
but lets say the moon is some sort of space ship or observation deck or something like that...

what are they waiting for?  youre telling me theyve been up there for millions of years just cold chillin...waiting for....? 

this really seems reasonable to you? 

Seems reasonable to me. I saw Independence Day

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 11:04:40 AM »

of course these theories seem reasonable to you, because you want to believe.  the theory of god seems reasonable to religious people because they want to believe in a god.i want to believe that there is life out there, too...but i dont know if that life is just a bacteria or maybe some sort of plant life...but 'intelligent' life?  HERE?!  or on the moon??  who knows...maybe. but its REALLY hard to take any of this serious when i read things like this:

On 2–3 February 2010, on the Coast to Coast AM radio show,[69]  Hoagland announced that the Russian SLBM had in fact been captured by Dark Forces intent on preventing mankind's exploration of outer space. These Dark Forces, he explained, were probably headed by Nazi officers who had escaped into space after World War II. To Hoagland, this was a sufficient explanation of President Obama's desire to cancel Project Constellation, since Obama had clearly accepted that any attempt to return to the Moon would be thwarted by the superior technology of the Nazis in space.

really?  REALLY?  nazis in outserpace?   ::)

Well if you understand where the Nazi's were technologically, this isn't far fetched AT ALL. 

They had anti-gravity technology.  After the war, the US thought that guys like Werner Von Braun and other Nazi scientists who were involved with this tech were far too big of a threat to let them defect to the Russians or something like that, so they brought them to the US.

Yes, the US admittedly hired NUMEROUS Nazi's, particularly scientiests into our country.  It's called Project Paper Clip, and that is very well known and documented.  Many more, (including Hitler) were allowed to defect to South America which in turn explains why there are a lot of blond haired blue eyed people there today...

Von Braun, on his death bed in like 1977 disclosed to Carol Rosin (who announced this at the Disclosure Project that took place in 2001, SHORTLY BEFORE 9/11) that he had discovered a US plan which included using international terrorism to justify certain actions, and that their ultimate final goal was to say that there was an imminent alien threat and that we needed to launch space based weaponry.  This was also thought that under this guise, the world would unite and give way to a one-world government which was their true goal.  He clearly stated that this was all LIES.

And let this sink in:  We have had anti-gravity tech since the 1940's, and other tech since that we have no idea about that is hoarded by military black-ops and such.  Oil has been obsolete for like 70 years now, but because guys like the Rockefellers maintained their control thru it, it has continued to be used.  So wrap your head around the ramifications of that if you want an idea of how sick these bastards are.  Peace

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 08:52:22 PM »
like i said, it seems reasonable to you and you accept a lot of "anti-govt" conspiracy shit because you truly want to believe that youre being lied to 24/7 about EVERYTHING. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 10:41:41 AM »
like i said, it seems reasonable to you and you accept a lot of "anti-govt" conspiracy shit because you truly want to believe that youre being lied to 24/7 about EVERYTHING. 

I take your baseless statement and return it to you saying that you believe you are told the truth 24/7 about EVERYTHING.

I don't accept anything at face value, my beliefs are substantiated with proof, not some random fantasy dream I've created and sure as hell isn't some bullshit I'm parroting because the tv told me to. 

Your reality is carefully crafted and manipulated.  You have to see that for yourself, no one is going to enlighten you but you.  You don't fundamentally understand the structure that has been forced on you because you were endoctrinated from birth and so was all of your family before you.

Many facts are so blatant but people's existing belief structure of truth and comfort zone is directly threatened, and the reaction is usually denial at face value because even the consideration that it is true can turn someone's world upside down.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 05:08:56 PM »

I take your baseless statement and return it to you saying that you believe you are told the truth 24/7 about EVERYTHING.

I don't accept anything at face value, my beliefs are substantiated with proof, not some random fantasy dream I've created and sure as hell isn't some bullshit I'm parroting because the tv told me to. 

Your reality is carefully crafted and manipulated.  You have to see that for yourself, no one is going to enlighten you but you.  You don't fundamentally understand the structure that has been forced on you because you were endoctrinated from birth and so was all of your family before you.

Many facts are so blatant but people's existing belief structure of truth and comfort zone is directly threatened, and the reaction is usually denial at face value because even the consideration that it is true can turn someone's world upside down.

Lord... I'm still tripping off Nazis in space.