Author Topic: Ancient Aliens on the History Channel  (Read 1620 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ancient Aliens on the History Channel
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2010, 05:56:28 PM »
I think it is quite reasonable that most if not all moons are indeed put where they are on purpose.

of course these theories seem reasonable to you, because you want to believe.  the theory of god seems reasonable to religious people because they want to believe in a god.i want to believe that there is life out there, too...but i dont know if that life is just a bacteria or maybe some sort of plant life...but 'intelligent' life?  HERE?!  or on the moon??  who knows...maybe. but its REALLY hard to take any of this serious when i read things like this:

On 2–3 February 2010, on the Coast to Coast AM radio show,[69]  Hoagland announced that the Russian SLBM had in fact been captured by Dark Forces intent on preventing mankind's exploration of outer space. These Dark Forces, he explained, were probably headed by Nazi officers who had escaped into space after World War II. To Hoagland, this was a sufficient explanation of President Obama's desire to cancel Project Constellation, since Obama had clearly accepted that any attempt to return to the Moon would be thwarted by the superior technology of the Nazis in space.

really?  REALLY?  nazis in outserpace?   ::)

Well if you understand where the Nazi's were technologically, this isn't far fetched AT ALL. 

They had anti-gravity technology.  After the war, the US thought that guys like Werner Von Braun and other Nazi scientists who were involved with this tech were far too big of a threat to let them defect to the Russians or something like that, so they brought them to the US.

Yes, the US admittedly hired NUMEROUS Nazi's, particularly scientiests into our country.  It's called Project Paper Clip, and that is very well known and documented.  Many more, (including Hitler) were allowed to defect to South America which in turn explains why there are a lot of blond haired blue eyed people there today...

Von Braun, on his death bed in like 1977 disclosed to Carol Rosin (who announced this at the Disclosure Project that took place in 2001, SHORTLY BEFORE 9/11) that he had discovered a US plan which included using international terrorism to justify certain actions, and that their ultimate final goal was to say that there was an imminent alien threat and that we needed to launch space based weaponry.  This was also thought that under this guise, the world would unite and give way to a one-world government which was their true goal.  He clearly stated that this was all LIES.

And let this sink in:  We have had anti-gravity tech since the 1940's, and other tech since that we have no idea about that is hoarded by military black-ops and such.  Oil has been obsolete for like 70 years now, but because guys like the Rockefellers maintained their control thru it, it has continued to be used.  So wrap your head around the ramifications of that if you want an idea of how sick these bastards are.  Peace

lmao u are one deluded and crazy bastard. are u an athiest by any chance, cause you often find a lot of athiests still need something to belieive in so they go looking for conspiracy theories and other stupid crap.

dont beleieve everything you are told, oh but read all these web sites and believe what ridiculous shit they tell you. lmao

oil obsolete for 70 years oh my fucking god do you even understand how science works (infact dont answer that because you clearly dont have a clue about anything) omg i cant stop laughing.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2010, 09:40:33 PM »
^^ dont bring atheism into this.

well actually, thats a part of the reason some of ancient aliens theroy seems silly to me...its cause theyre using the bible to support their theory. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 03:06:28 AM »

well actually, thats a part of the reason some of ancient aliens theroy seems silly to me...its cause theyre using the bible to support their theory. 

im agnostic so im not supporting religion. just making a very real observation that a lot of athiests still need something to believe in so they believe in even crazier shit than the bible

ikke

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2010, 04:22:01 AM »

im agnostic so im not supporting religion. just making a very real observation that a lot of athiests still need something to believe in so they believe in even crazier shit than the bible
allot is incorrect but whatever.
Belief doesn't really have anything to do with it, they found out the church (and probably their parents) were lying to them their entire lives and just got paranoid to the point that they started to think everybody was lying to them.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2010, 04:48:16 AM »

Belief doesn't really have anything to do with it, they found out the church (and probably their parents) were lying to them their entire lives and just got paranoid to the point that they started to think everybody was lying to them.

thats a great way of putting it! safe.

all i mean is that they believe in stupid shit, but you def pinned down the motivation for that. props

ikke

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2010, 05:02:06 AM »

all i mean is that they believe in stupid shit, but you def pinned down the motivation for that. props
Ok, thought you said they still need something to believe in.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2010, 05:33:20 AM »

Ok, thought you said they still need something to believe in.

yeh i said that but its not really a NEED its just ppl who already have a belief system are less likely to look into this shit. and if they do both then... gee i feel sorry for them

F-cisco

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2010, 10:12:35 AM »
For those interested: www.projectcamelot.org provides tons of research on the subject and more. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2010, 09:59:58 AM »

lmao u are one deluded and crazy bastard. are u an athiest by any chance, cause you often find a lot of athiests still need something to belieive in so they go looking for conspiracy theories and other stupid crap.

dont beleieve everything you are told, oh but read all these web sites and believe what ridiculous shit they tell you. lmao

oil obsolete for 70 years oh my fucking god do you even understand how science works (infact dont answer that because you clearly dont have a clue about anything) omg i cant stop laughing.

Why don't you refute the specific points I have made instead of using ad hominem attacks.  That's really a child-like defense mechanism you're exhibiting.

lmao "understand how science works"...why don't you explain it for me?

And you apparently don't understand anything about Nikola Tesla and his inventions which were stolen, patented, and then buried.  You def don't understand the Rockefellers, JP Morgan etc.

And the proof that you are indoctrinated into the system and can't see the forest from the trees is evident by the guy in your av, who is a puppet for the people I am talking about. 

Research the Bilderburgers, they had their annual meeting this weekend.  That's a good starting point for you.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »
For those interested: www.projectcamelot.org provides tons of research on the subject and more. 

Props, I have that site in my sig....been checking it for about the last year and a half.  There is absolute gold within that site as well as purposeful misinformation planted by the feds. 

My level of discernment is improving so I can seperate the wheat from the chaff better and better, so if anyone is interested in what the better work on that site is (IMO) then hit me up!

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2010, 02:23:25 AM »

Why don't you refute the specific points I have made instead of using ad hominem attacks.  That's really a child-like defense mechanism you're exhibiting.

And you apparently don't understand anything about Nikola Tesla and his inventions which were stolen, patented, and then buried.  You def don't understand the Rockefellers, JP Morgan etc.

And the proof that you are indoctrinated into the system and can't see the forest from the trees is evident by the guy in your av, who is a puppet for the people I am talking about. 

Research the Bilderburgers, they had their annual meeting this weekend.  That's a good starting point for you.

Peace

you think i dont realise how shallow everything the dream is and represents? its entertainment, it says nothing about my personality. all you have is a scatter of unrelated facts and rumors that dont actually create anything concrete. i truly do want to see the evidence that shows that oil has been obsolete for 70 years. where did we suddenly find a renewable source of energy that is practical and efficient enough to be run in all sorts of situations (to power vehicles, factories etc,)?

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2010, 07:30:16 AM »
The best UFO footage is actually from NASA, they don't ignore it, but they act like it ain't a big deal.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2010, 10:56:47 PM »
ive read a few books on this and i frequent ATS a lot, it's very interesting indeed. Hadn't heard about the series will download now. Thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2010, 11:05:23 PM »

Peace
yeah they swooped in on poor nikki tesla right after he died and stole all his shit, i watched a good doco on him the other day. Also might check  out that project camelot site Jrome.Cheers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us