Author Topic: Tha "N" word  (Read 472 times)

HBKid_Jr

Tha "N" word
« on: December 29, 2001, 08:05:37 PM »
I have a question for every1 here,  how do you feel when u hear a white kid say nigga,  i personally dont say it at all unless it slips out,  an when i see a white kid say it like any other word,  i say to myself what right do they have to say it.  But tha thing is,  if a white person says most of tha time they are considred a racist.  But also why is it alright for a black guy to call me white boy or cracker,  does that make them a racist,  society says no,  chris rock says it all tha time an no1 calls him a racist an i dont think he is but if i say tha "N" word a lot of people would consider me a racist,  why is this double standard allowed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Suga Foot

Re: Tha "N" word
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2001, 08:14:17 PM »
That's Just The Way It Is I Guess

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2001, 08:42:29 PM »
iz aight unless they r wiggas, who keep sayin it over and over to act 'cool' or sumthin, that shit makes me sick

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2001, 01:09:45 AM »
It's basically still a sensitive topic, there's a difference though, I mean 'Nigger' is like the harsh way to put it, but 'Nigga' to me is jus' like a word to describe a homie or friend, well I spose it depends on who says it & how it's said. American's seem to throw it around alot more than we do in the UK though, heh.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2001, 06:14:19 AM »
i think nobody should be using words like nigga, cracker, etc. too much controversies and tensions

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2001, 10:45:27 AM »
this is a black people post , white people can't really anwser this , i ain't racist but when a white person come in my face and tell me ," dawm this boy is sayin the n word like he was a nigga" this shit piss me off more .. i mean , mind your business , if i feel offend or some , i'll take care , fucker

personally i don't give a fuck if anybody say the nigga .... cause everybody know in everydomain used it , so the word is in the dic.. to so me i don't give a beep , except if the boy sayin it just to piss me off, now i'll react like a real motherfucka ,  >:( naww mean
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Tecknine

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2001, 12:04:22 PM »
yeah it pisses me off some times and i'm white...I cannot stand white kids that Think they are Mr. Ghetto Thug.thye walk around and be like Yo nigga..nigga this..nigga that..I think it is ignorant.I don't really use the word...Even when i am rappin along to song i change the N word into a different word...

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2001, 12:49:48 PM »
i feel what e'rybody sayin on this one. itz funny tah see white folkz reactin to racism like dat tho. i mean, tah be upset at bein tha "victim" of racism. cus no matter how much racism a white person endures, its nothing in tha overall sceme. therez racism in every race. black, white, hispanic, asian....it dont matter. every group has racist people. tha prollem in this country is, that forEVA, white men have controlled the country. which makes racism coming from them, to seem much much worse. as well as sexism from a male, is much worse then sexism from a female. especially when u consider the history of tha country. to me, racism is dangerous...when theres power behind it. in a country still ran by white men, well...if they hate...they are in control of laws, n the way the country is ran. and able to impose their racist viewz on decisions that effect people. howeva, if someone hates them, who is not in power.....well....so what? i dunno. i dont think anyone EXPECTS anyone else to completely understand theyre situation in all this. only tah TRY n understand, and repect where theyre comin from.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2001, 01:34:35 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah it pisses me off some times and i'm white...I cannot stand white kids that Think they are Mr. Ghetto Thug.>>

LOL, Primo.  This is the most ironic line ever coming from you.

ToNe1904

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2001, 01:45:07 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah it pisses me off some times and i'm white...I cannot stand white kids that Think they are Mr. Ghetto Thug.>>

i dont trip on nonna that. i mean if they for real then i dont care. there are white folkz in tha ghetto wit e'ryone else. itz one thing when sum kid frum tha suburbz think they thuggin. well, that shit iz jus comedy. i mean, cus eventually they goan get ate up actin like a thug. but thea are sum white boyz in tha hood thatll put one in yah ass lol. itz tha same shit wit asianz out hea in kali. when i be talkin tah folkz on tha eastcoast, tha only way they see asianz is if they doin nailz, or gotta corna store. but in kali, they gangbang. n they fah real about it. prolly tha most viciouz gangz on tha streetz. eitha them or tha ese'z.

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2001, 01:58:13 PM »
Yo my personal opinion is that the word "nigga" is a black word used 2 mean homie or dawg but as soon as the it comes out the white mans mouth it is being racist to the black ppl. I mean cos I'm white and I know the white ppl invented the word "nigger" to put the black ppl down (I even hate seperatin this by colour).

But nigga is there to be used by the black ppl only. They turned the word around and for a white person to use it, hell it sohuld be only accepted as racism. I mean my homies were using it with each other and I was like..."wtf...nah hold up. you ain't using that word" so I got them to start callin themselves "wigga" rather than "nigga" so it an improvement.

But so wot if the black ppl call us crackers or white boy....the white ppl call them black ppl or "nigger" or "chocolate drop" so stop using stupid excuses for why you are called a racist if you use the word "nigga".

The black ppl have taken so much shit of the white ppl for yrs and white ppl still got nuttin 2 do but complain about them.

Anyways but sickens me more and infact makes me ashamed of my color is the KKK. I know it not right to bring them up but for a country liek Amerika to say it is the land of the free and then supply police for a KKK rally...huh....sum land of the free.

Anyways I am white and by no means do I want to be black. That is meant in no way as disrespect to black ppl but I was born this way and you jsut gotta accept the way you were born.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

ToNe1904

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2001, 02:27:43 PM »
yah, unfortunately when u have a country that is supposed to allow free speach. u hafta allow even those who have ignorant views....to say what they want. it is crazy tho. i mean, that u can have a klan rally....n it will be protected by tha police. but, rap concerts are cancelled ALL the time by different venues because they think there will be violence. outsiders lookin in at thiz country alwayz think its sumthin great. but really, itz a land of hypocrits sumtimes. as far as white folkz usin tha word "nigga". yall focusin on it too much. i mean, its important tah understand WHAT u are sayin when u use that word, n what u mean by usin it. also understand, where u are. if itz jus u and yur homiez, n u white n they black...n THEY dont mind it...then use it around them. but also dont be surprised if it offendz sum1 else, n they whoop yo ass for usin it lol. itz not a difficult thing tah undastand really. different shit, offends different people. the same way, i could call sum1'z mama a bitch....n theyd be ready tah kill me. n sum folkz...u call they mama a bitch, n they jus laff.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2001, 06:29:08 PM »
Someone Help Me Out Wit This:

Cracker= Someone who Cracks, I.E., a Slave Owner Who Cracks A Whip.  That's Obviously Where The Word Came From.  Most People Think It Has Something To Do WIth The Color Of Crackers, But It's Really Not...

Nigger= What Does That Mean? I Haven't Been Able To Figure It Out, What Is It To "Nig" Something Or Somebody? Does Anybody Know Where This Came From? Does It Have Something To Do With Niger, Or Nigeria, Or Were Those Named Retrospectively?  I'm Gonna Guess Maybe That's Where The Word Came From (Niger) But Does Anybody Know What It Means?

BTW, I Think It's Racist To Call Somebody Nigga, Nigger, Cracker, Jew, Kike, Whatever.  It's All Racism, Shouldn't Happen One Way Or The Other.  I Don't Like Hearing The Word Period, Even If It's A Black Guy Saying It To A Black Guy... I Find Myself Calling White People Crackas Sometimes Though, Just For A Laugh (Since I'm White)... Try Saying "Cracka PLEASE!" In Public To Somebody, It's Hilarious.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2001, 06:31:59 PM »
yah, unfortunately when u have a country that is supposed to allow free speach. u hafta allow even those who have ignorant views....to say what they want. it is crazy tho. i mean, that u can have a klan rally....n it will be protected by tha police.

I understand what you're saying, and theres some ignorant sons a bitches in the clan, but it works both ways.  How about this example?

BET= Black Entertainment Television.

Now, if I was to open

WET= White Entertainment Television

How would that go over?  I'd get my white butt thrown in jail, probably.  Why? Because it'd be racist, and I couldn't make a claim for it NOT being racist.  Why is it o.k. for a minority to do it but not a majority? And don't give me something about how all t.v. is white entertainment, I acknowledge that, I'm just talking about the name, and the racist connotations.  Just trying to get  people to think.

Peace~

ToNe1904

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2001, 06:51:42 PM »

I understand what you're saying, and theres some ignorant sons a bitches in the clan, but it works both ways.  How about this example?

BET= Black Entertainment Television.

Now, if I was to open

WET= White Entertainment Television

How would that go over?  I'd get my white butt thrown in jail, probably.  Why? Because it'd be racist, and I couldn't make a claim for it NOT being racist.  Why is it o.k. for a minority to do it but not a majority? And don't give me something about how all t.v. is white entertainment, I acknowledge that, I'm just talking about the name, and the racist connotations.  Just trying to get  people to think.

Peace~

It is true tho, most tv is set up for white people. i dont see anything wrong wit tha name BET. it doesnt mean that the channel is ONLY for black folks, it jus means that its entertainment that will apeal tah black folks...more so then TNN would lol. itz crazee when i hear people talk. i mean, a show like friends, or seinfeld, or frazier, or cheers...or any of these shows....when they are talked about, are simply talked about as good sitcoms. point blank. but a show like martin, or steve harvey show.....they are considered "black shows" to white people. why is that??? If tv wasnt set up this way. n there wasnt a one-sided view to things on tv....BET would have no need to exist.