Author Topic: Tha "N" word  (Read 471 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Tha "N" word
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2001, 07:00:09 PM »

I got a question.........

Is Michael Jackson allowed 2 say Nigga now? ;D

lol........ya I know, dats dumb, but I had 2 say it.........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2001, 07:03:30 PM »

LMAO! u dumb homie. lol. but fah real..i dont like lookin at Michael Jackson. hiz ass is scaree lookin lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2001, 02:09:15 AM »
Nah, he'd never say nigga.  He cusses on albums though, but never in real life.  By the way, Michael was nominated for 5 NAACP Awards this year, so I guess yeah, he's still considered black if he wanted to say 'nigga' nobody'd trip.  He's Getting a lifetime achievment award at the AMA's in january, performing at the Grammys in February, and performing at the World music awards in march, Then planning a us tour next summer, so I guess it's POSSIBLE for a black guy to get success in music without saying 'nigga' every other word.

And Tone, what would you think, you never answered the question, if somebody made a channel called White Entertainment Television?  Wouldn't that piss you off?

Tecknine

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2001, 02:19:36 AM »
im not a fan of Michael Jackson..But isn't there a song where he is saying kike and makin fun of jews

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2001, 03:28:38 AM »
Nah, that's just b.s.   He had a song called "They don't really care about us" where the hook was like "All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us"... In the song he's talking about racism and things, and he says "Jew me Sue Me, Everybody Do Me, Kick Me Kike Me, Don't Youblack or white me"  He's just ranting off racist names, and racist attitudes.  The song's all about anti racism, and the press isolated that one line to make it look like he was being Anti-Sematic.  Anyways, he put out a new version of the cd where he changed it to "Do me, sue me" or something, then "Kick me, bite me"  in the other part.  His buddy Steven Spielberg is Jewish, and he said that mike wasn't saying anything about Jews, he just picked the wrong words for the song, so it's all good.

Anyways, back to what Tone was saying, Friends, Sienfeld, and Cheers are great sitcoms, that's why their considered great sitcoms.  Shows like Martin and the Steve harvey show only appeal to the Black audience, so their called "black" sitcoms.  Shows like Sanford and Son, The Cosby Show, the Facts of life, The Jeffersons all had mainly black characters over the years, and none of those are called black sitcoms, because they reached the white AND the black audience.  If a show is predominantly appreciated and aimed at the black audience, what is the problem with calling it a 'black' sitcom?  Isn't that what it's intended to be?  I'll bet if I laughed at the situations in the Steve Harvey show, somebody black would tell me I was being racist laughing at black family life like that.  People are too overly defensive.

And it goes both ways.  Don't you think Elvis, Perry Como, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand, Etc. would be considered "white" music because they don't reach the black audience?  It's not 1 sided like you're saying, it's definately unbalanced but it does go both ways.  How many black people you know that listen to the Carpenters, or Country music?  Wouldn't that be called "white" music?  LOL  Same exact thing working both ways.

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2001, 08:22:56 AM »
And Tone, what would you think, you never answered the question, if somebody made a channel called White Entertainment Television?  Wouldn't that piss you off?

ay man, i neva said i was black lol. im filipino n white. so im half white mahself. so basically i can look at thingz frum 2 sides of the argument. the white side, the filipino (minority) side. i mean. there is still somethin about havin a channel that is called "White Entertainment Telivision" that bringz out a racist feel to it. more then "Black Entertainment" or any other form of tv set up for minorities. But, i think that was caused by white people. like i said before, if tv was set up in an equal way...thered be no need for it. look at it like this. if u have cable, u have ALL these different channels for different cultures. u have Spanish TV channels for hispanic people. u have asian channels, filipino channels, prolly even middle eastern channels. true they usually only have ONE channels. but, theyre are set up so that people frum those cultures have sumthing of their own to be able to relate to. Black people in this country have a different case. for sum reason, probably because theyve been here so long. white people tend to think that they dont have their own culture. that their gonna just like the same things that whites like in this country. well, thats wrong. so just as we have spanish tv, filipino tv or whatever....we have BET also. the reason the "W.E.T." like u were talkin bout, brings a feel of racisim. is because for so long in this country, things were set up ONLY to include white people. no one else. so seeing that, on tv...almost seems as a step back to that. Also, to say that shows like Friends, Seinfeld, or Cheers are jus GOOD sitcoms. yet Martin or the Steve Harvey shows only appeal to black people. thats jus crazee. what makes Seinfeld or Friends, any less of a white show, as Martin is a black show? i dont get it?? If a show has ONLY white people in it, its jus normal for sum reason. but if a show were to have ONLY a certain minority (black in this case) then its considered a black show. and its ALWAYS that way. thats just a way of lessoning the value and credibility of the show, in mah opinion. so that prejudices critics can say, "Its a good BLACK comedy". Shit, its good whetha it has white, black, hispanic or whateva people in it. this is jus gonna be an ongoin debate anyways. but im jus lettin u know wha i think about it. dont trip tho, im half white, half filipino....n i dont wanna be anything else. but i can see when things arent right...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2001, 09:10:24 AM »

yeah that was dumd.... n sayina wrod like this can be racist  if two race are involve , if a black say nigga to his homboy , it ain't racist , the was raise this way...

even if ya'll talk about it fo hour , days ,weeks, years,century, millenium boyz the shit won't disapear , it's part of our history n most of the people out there don't give a fuck about that , they will see a show on tv talkin bout how bad it is , but the will be out the next 30 m n say " hey supp nigga how u been ... ya'll can't do shit fo this , sorry  ;D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2001, 11:03:35 AM »
Trauma.. (i think its u who asked)

the word "nigga" means "slave" ... (dont remember what language) .. thats the reason  them white people used that word...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2001, 11:46:09 AM »
Trauma.. (i think its u who asked)

the word "nigga" means "slave" ... (dont remember what language) .. thats the reason  them white people used that word...

actualy it ain't nigga but nigger or negro
gives me dopeness"                                   

Big BpG

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2001, 01:25:17 PM »
I'm mixed... Half White/Half Mexican ... blacks call me nigga and I do the same ... there is not hate... now I would not just go up to any random black guy and say it... you gotta be cool with them.... shit... that's how I learned the C-Walk and all the gang affiliation shit I do know... we were just cool and they trust me with it... if i were just a nobody ... they would have never opened up like that... you gotta be cool with the people

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2002, 12:19:11 AM »

actualy it ain't nigga but nigger or negro

my bad .. i ment "nigger" ... "negro" is a modifiation of "nigger", same with "nigga" -> they ´mean "slave" too

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2002, 08:40:06 AM »
maybe fo negro but nigga his used by so many people now that  we can say that mean supp   :o
gives me dopeness"                                   

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2002, 12:25:22 PM »
if a white dude came and said 'what up my nigga' id say what up star, then kick the shit outta the muthafucker.......basically, me n my black mates use 2 it 2 each other but thats cuz we black, and some who are half caste.......who usually cast themselves as black anyways, so its all gud

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2002, 01:06:42 PM »

lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2002, 02:16:43 PM »
If a white guy says nigga, its aiight as long as I know them. Other than that hell nah.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE