Author Topic: I've spotted sikotic in l.a....  (Read 1387 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I've spotted sikotic in l.a....
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2010, 03:24:21 PM »
ur a loser
You should be on The Biggest Loser.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 03:32:55 PM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 03:30:53 PM »
They dont post anymore because they got laughed out of here.Which is pathetic for someone to be laughed off of a message board.

not relly they just think ur all gay..
i do 2 but i feel like i can still fit in  8) 8) 8)

waxed eyebrows...sucking pacifiers and dicks = not gay

making fun of people who do all of the above = gay?

wow....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »
 :sleep:  i see a few man-crushes on here...

i'm just wonderin but wasup wit everybody always riding Si's dick all of the time.  it's always "hey sikotic, what did u do 2day" or "hey sikotic, i'm mad at u", it's always abuncha male groupizm going on with this man lol.  what's the deal, it's like son got y'all dick whipped on some next level shit mane.  lol.  it's crazy

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 03:36:41 PM »
radiotube is jealous

Elano

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2010, 05:27:48 PM »
In other words,you were too scared for him to know what you look like because hed probably take a picture and wed all laugh our asses off.

this
THIS :you are an asshole.
I wasn't scared of sikotic, that fucker is even younger than me. And I've never been scared by somebody in my life,actually just once a few years ago in argentina, but i was in a very dangerous area of buenos aires.

Jaydc

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2010, 05:31:49 PM »
If you werent scared why didnt you introduce yourself bitch?

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2010, 05:32:54 PM »

and roccy n sccit dont even post in gspot anymore dog,ur a loser
shit it only took 100,000 posts between them and 10 years

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
In other words,you were too scared for him to know what you look like because hed probably take a picture and wed all laugh our asses off.

this
I wasn't scared of sikotic, that fucker is even younger than me. And I've never been scared by somebody in my life,actually just once a few years ago in argentina, but i was in a very dangerous area of buenos aires.
Were you scared of that lady in Argentina because she was older than you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2010, 06:49:51 PM »

this
ah ah ah ah ah you are too funny brendan  ::)

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »

this
do people in italy really say "ah ah ah ah ah" or are those just to replace the english you cant speak

Elano

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2010, 06:59:47 PM »

this
do people in italy really say "ah ah ah ah ah" or are those just to replace the english you cant speak

shut up faggots from salinas aka the biggest shithole on earth  :D

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2010, 07:00:38 PM »

this

the biggest? You been to Salinas?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »

this

its a big shithole even if its a small place  ;D

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2010, 07:06:47 PM »

this

guarantee this guy had never heard of salinas until me

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2010, 07:08:04 PM »

this

guarantee this guy had never heard of salinas until me

lol "Salinas? Isnt that the Mexican female singer??"