Author Topic: I've spotted sikotic in l.a....  (Read 1356 times)

Elano

Re: I've spotted sikotic in l.a....
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2010, 11:08:19 AM »
I cant imagine going on vacation and still logging on to dubcc...

are you retarded or what ?

Naw. Im not on vacation right now posting on a message board.

who's on vacation right now posting on a message board ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2010, 11:13:46 AM »

So you're not in LA anymore? We're not going to hang out ever?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »

So you're not in LA anymore? We're not going to hang out ever?

i've left l.a. sunday afternoon  ::)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2010, 02:19:31 PM »
Ok....

So on April 13th you said "I will be at LAX next thursday".  Meaning April 22nd.

Then on April 15th you said you would be in the Bay Area next Sunday. Meaning the 25th.

So you came from Italy and spent 2 days in LA?

Then Yesterday May 3rd. You say you "I've spotted Sikotic"?

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »
Ok....

So on April 13th you said "I will be at LAX next thursday".  Meaning April 22nd.

Then on April 15th you said you would be in the Bay Area next Sunday. Meaning the 25th.

idiot i've said that i was planning to visit the bay area, i've been in california 10 days and i've started the topic about sikotic when i back home yesterday

Jaydc

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2010, 03:30:28 PM »
Elano is lying again.  :loser:

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2010, 03:34:58 PM »
Ok....

idiot i've said that i was planning to visit the bay area, i've been in california 10 days and i've started the topic about sikotic when i back home yesterday

idiot

the topic title is "I've spotted Sikotic". Present tense. In other words....you were there at the time you typed this. If you were not there, and in the good ol' High Heel shaped country of yours....it would have been written in past tense.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »
If you didn't want to kick it with a negro, then I understand. If the family back home in Italy got word of you philandering with hominids outside of your species, it could cause some conflict.

All I asked was for you to grow a set and say "No, Brendan, I would not like to spend time with negores in south california". I could have respected that. Now I am left with a puddle of tears and possibilities  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »
Elano is lying again.  :loser:

no, sikotic is lying. i think that he wasn't even @ the troubadour for the lidell's show  :loser:

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2010, 03:36:13 PM »
If you didn't want to kick it with a negro, then I understand. If the family back home in Italy got word of you philandering with hominids outside of your species, it could cause some conflict.

All I asked was for you to grow a set and say "No, Brendan, I would not like to spend time with negores in south california". I could have respected that. Now I am left with a puddle of tears and possibilities  :'(

and some really gay pictures of Kobe...

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2010, 03:36:40 PM »
Elano is lying again.  :loser:

no, sikotic is lying. i think that he wasn't even @ the troubadour for the lidell's show  :loser:
Wait.....there is more than one lidell? Is u serious?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »
Elano is lying again.  :loser:

Wait.....there is more than one lidell? Is u serious?

theyre like The Temptations

Elano

« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2010, 10:37:31 PM »
Ok....

idiot

the topic title is "I've spotted Sikotic". Present tense. In other words....you were there at the time you typed this. If you were not there, and in the good ol' High Heel shaped country of yours....it would have been written in past tense.

oh zorry but englizh iz not my firzt language

Geesta

« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2010, 01:39:54 AM »
Ok....

idiot

liar
 :loser:

Elano

« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2010, 02:02:15 AM »
Ok....

idiot

liar
 :loser:

i'm italian,fuckin idiot