Author Topic: Canada Admits Alien technology Operated by the USA  (Read 923 times)

ikke

Re: Canada Admits Alien technology Operated by the USA
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 03:25:04 AM »
this is idiotic. animals are not even close to intelligent as human beings and an intelligent species is smart enough to realize that. Sure we have bad people on this planet but I really do think that a vast majority of people have good in there heart. Its just the malevolent minority of elite rule on this planet

Animals arent even close to as intelligent as humans. But whos to say we are anywhere as close to intelligent as any ET's that could come here. The gap between us and them could be as big as the gap between dogs and us.

And IMO, i think its kind of narcissistic to think they would look like us lol. Nothing on this planet looks like us....so to think that some advanced being from a completely different planet would look anything like us is kind of insane.
Not really.
THe laws of evolution are equal in the entire universe. So if the alien species would come from a similar planet the chances aren't too small that they are indeed humanoid.
I mean, apparently the humanoid form works since we're dominating this planet.