Author Topic: Did Crooked I just hurt his career working with Kat Stacks?  (Read 790 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Isnt she hated
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

EFFeX

Re: Did Crooked I just hurt his career working with Kat Stacks?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 03:44:50 PM »
Not her again. Please.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 03:51:35 PM »
Yes, because Crooked was taking the world by storm before she got in his life....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 03:56:24 PM »
At this point nothing can hurt his career more then he has.

JohnnyL

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 04:06:05 PM »
 I didn't even download the track, but I don't think Kat Stacks really hurt his career.  I don't really think it was a smart move to put her annoying-ass voice on a song, but he didn't really charge anyone any money for the song either.  There a plenty of questionable moves you could point out in Crooked I's career, but I wouldn't count this as one of them.  This was more of a non-move. 
 Now if he did anything with her besides recording this song, he might have hurt something else.  But not his career, imo.

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »
The song is actually pretty damn good,you should check it out.Just fast forward the first ten seconds with her annoying voice lol

JohnnyL

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »
The song is actually pretty damn good,you should check it out.Just fast forward the first ten seconds with her annoying voice lol

I didn't realize she was just in it for 10 seconds.  If she's just at the beginning, I might just download it and edit her part out of it.

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 04:14:06 PM »
Yeah its just her at the beginning she yells out cob blah blah and thats it then the song comes on.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 04:15:40 PM »
It could cause some fritction between him and other rappers (ie: everyone from Young Money, Sean Kingston, BWS, etc).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 04:16:40 PM »
Yeah its just her at the beginning she yells out cob blah blah and thats it then the song comes on.

Oh okay.  I figured she didn't really have a rapping part, but I thought she was probably yelling dumb shit off and on throughout the whole track, kind of like P. Diddy but with a much more annoying voice.

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 04:18:39 PM »
If any rapper has issues with him over that,it just confirms what is already know,most rappers are closer to females then men.Interstingly enough shes dissing joe budden all the time lol.

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »
Honestly, this appearance doesn't really change anything, it's gonna be talked about for a couple more weeks, but it doesn't really matter in the long run.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 05:51:45 PM »
So shes enemies with buddens but freinss woth crook?
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 05:52:55 PM »
Yes, because Crooked was taking the world by storm before she got in his life....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 06:22:47 PM »
like sik said theres not much damage to be done but why the hell did he do this?