Author Topic: Did Crooked I just hurt his career working with Kat Stacks?  (Read 786 times)

Lunatic

Re: Did Crooked I just hurt his career working with Kat Stacks?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »
because he knew people like y'all would keep talking about it. Attaching your name to Kat Stacks (right now) is good publicity/attention.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 06:55:40 PM »
Yeah,basically.Just the name kat stacks is garnering so much attention,its pretty ridiculous.He just did it to get his name out with the most talked person right now in hip hop lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 06:59:10 PM »
because he knew people like y'all would keep talking about it. Attaching your name to Kat Stacks (right now) is good publicity/attention.
keep talking about it? i dont even really know who kat stacks is, i saw part of one video and turned it off. now i just think crooked is a loser for doing this, how is that good publicity?

Jaydc

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 07:00:34 PM »
Any publiciity is good publicity lol.Seriously though,just look around the internet,kat stacks is the most talked about person,anything with her name attached is going to garner attention.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 09:47:49 PM »
fuck this thread. be your own critic fuck wut others think. if u are looking for a reason to dislike Crooked I.........................then so be it.  8) 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 10:11:39 PM »
Crooked i is a great artist and Im still wondeirin why he would want to feature a dirt bag's name.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 11:11:22 PM »
i just wish she would vanish. these rappers need to smarten up and quit fucking with her or bitches like her.

do i think it will hurt his career? probably not but i know when i saw her name on the song i lost all interest in it.

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 11:25:32 PM »
I don't even know who kat stacks is, but it seems like crook does lots of songs w/ people I don't know who they are.  Whatever, long as he gets paid for it.  For the most part I stopped checking his songs anyways...I'll check if he drops an album/mixtape or does a collabo w/ a rapper I like, otherwise I ain't checking it.

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 11:44:51 PM »
crooked i should be ashamed of himself... he was the biggest crusader of snoop being the rapping prostitute and doing anything 4 a buzz. yet he runs out and raps with a real prostitute just for a few internet hits??!!! its a lose lose situation doing random bs like that. lots of people are just fed up with him right now

papa-smurf

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 01:44:42 AM »
no but that was dumb of him to put her annoying dumb ignorant retarded ass on his song,crooked must of been drunk and shit when he did that shit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 02:48:07 AM »
are you kidding me?

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 04:54:33 AM »
how can a guy with no album have a career...its like being a tennis player that hasnt played a match...is that a career?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »
how can a guy with no album have a career...its like being a tennis player that hasnt played a match...is that a career?

That's exactly the same. Most of the professional tennis players play 100s of games in a year & rappers who have careers  release 100's of albums every year. Great comparison!

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 07:17:27 AM »
in other words, Crooked I is a 10 year amateur according to what u say? Nice....

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
which career?