Author Topic: Breaking News (Nas)- Comedy  (Read 220 times)

WCoastTillIDie

Breaking News (Nas)- Comedy
« on: May 04, 2010, 01:24:35 AM »

Since I did it for Dre, I HAD to do it for Nas because this is the best one hahaha
 ;D ;D ;D

Westdog

Re: Breaking News (Nas)- Comedy
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 04:28:30 AM »
funny.Do you have something about Cube?
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 05:36:21 AM »
huh? I didn't make these lol, Chappelle did.  I said that I posted one about Dre in the west coast section and now I decided to post a Nas one in this section.  And there's no Cube one.  However, there's a Wu-tang one but I'm not sure if everybody will understand it...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 05:53:54 AM »
huh? I didn't make these lol, Chappelle did.  I said that I posted one about Dre in the west coast section and now I decided to post a Nas one in this section.  And there's no Cube one.  However, there's a Wu-tang one but I'm not sure if everybody will understand it...
haha the Wu-Tang one is the best. Everyone who listens to hip-hop should get it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:56:16 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 11:47:41 AM »
That Nas one is my favorite. "Nas, man, we need medicine. We don't need prisoners."

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 02:23:29 PM »
That Nas one is my favorite. "Nas, man, we need medicine. We don't need prisoners."
I couldn't stop laughing at that part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 02:27:38 PM »
huh? I didn't make these lol, Chappelle did.  I said that I posted one about Dre in the west coast section and now I decided to post a Nas one in this section.  And there's no Cube one.  However, there's a Wu-tang one but I'm not sure if everybody will understand it...
Why the fuck would people get the nas one before the Wu one?

The Wu-Tang one is easily the best

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 10:57:59 PM »
lol, I always thought that the "Torture" skit was separate from the Method Man song.  But I guess not, so here it is:

and that's why i didn't post it, because not many people listen to hip-hop skits but that one was fuckin hilarious!