Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9101 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2010, 11:27:30 AM »
Plus the Suns might sweep the Spurs.

WTF happened here?!?! SHIT!! That Slovenian fucker killed us. Well...somebody will eventually come back from being down 3-0. Why not us? lol.

The Suns look pretty tough. They should take this series....and will give the Lakers fits with the pick n roll. The Lakers dont defend the three well or the pick n roll.  The Lakers size though will be tough for the Suns to deal with.

Yeah I thought you guys had that series, I knew the Suns would be tough but I can't believe SA might get swept.

yeah. I dont THINK we will get swept. We should win game 4 tonight in SA (but we should have been able to win game 3...so who knows).
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2010, 03:47:16 AM »
Holy mother of God, the Suns actually really swept the Spurs. How little fucking sense does that make?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2010, 07:04:15 AM »
i don't know, brah.

i could of sworn you said Pau was better than Dwight & Andrew Bynum was going to be the next big thing & you said Odom was incredible & it's no secret that Ron Artest could be the best defender in Basketball.

the Lakers could make the Playoffs without Kobe, even in the West.

the Cavs wouldn't make the Playoffs without LeBron, in the East.

he says byum > howard too lol

Howard is currently better, of course, but Bynum has the tools and potential to be the better and more complete center.

than Josh Howard yes

Dwight no

dwight has no offensive game at all.

AND HE STILL SCORES MORE THAN BYNUM WHILE DESTROYING HIM IN ALL OTHER AREAS

dwights the superstar of the team, and ive seen plenty of magic games where he only scored 4-6 points

he leads the league in rebounds every year....bynum will never do that

Howard also just scored 29 points and grabbed 17 boards tonight in a playoff game....Bynum will never do that

howard had 7 blocks in one half in a playoff game against charlotte...bynum will never do that

oh...and he just received 3 MVP votes....3 more than Kobe and Bum-knee combined this year lol

yes i saw the game, lol what is the chances that the day im hating on howard he has a monster game.

kobe never gets the mvp, the time when steve nash won back 2 back mvps, those mvps were kobes, really no1 can deny that.

didn't Nash's teams advance farther in the playoffs than Kobe's those 2 years?

as for regular season stats Kobe dropped more points but Nash's teams won more games...and the media loves the guy who's team wins games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2010, 07:06:38 AM »
Holy mother of God, the Suns actually really swept the Spurs. How little fucking sense does that make?

i am shocked as well.....as a guy who loves to see players get more stats i wanted to see Duncan get a few more playoff games to climb the ranks lol

oh well....the Suns get rest now
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2010, 12:31:34 PM »
Kobe "hey phil, i got westbrook"

Lebron "well if my coaches and guys want me to defend rando ill do it"

LMAO @ lebrons ledership :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2010, 04:03:18 PM »
^yeah, that's why basically Mike Brown even admits that LeBron coaches the team. ;)

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »
Kobe "hey phil, i got westbrook"

Lebron "well if my coaches and guys want me to defend rando ill do it"

LMAO @ lebrons ledership :laugh:

who the fuck is Rando? lol

And you know how u can tell when somebody is a good leader? When they are consistently referred to as a good leader. Lebron is pretty much always looked at as a good leader (except by Kobe fans...ironically lol). Good leaders are seen as good leaders, regardless of how things are going. Jordan...great leader. Magic....great leader. Bird....great leader. Etc...etc. Have you noticed that Kobe is only seen as a good leader, when the team is playing very well? When they struggle, or arent in top form...people start to question his abilities as a leader.  When a player is a good leader....its pretty rare they are ever really questioned as such. The Suns sucked last year...and people still referred to Nash as a great leader. lol

I know you Kobe fans will say..."the media and the fans are just haters!!" lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »
Kobe is not a leader.

Kobe just happens to be the best player on the best team; a team that would be playoff bound without Kobe; basically the Yankees of the NBA.

i'm sure Shannon Brown is more of a leader than Kobe, but how would that look? it's all how the media spins it.

« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

Kobe just happens to be the best player on the best team; a team that would be playoff bound without Kobe; basically the Yankees of the NBA.

i'm sure Shannon Brown is more of a leader than Kobe, but how would that look? it's all how the media spins it.

Im not a fan of Kobe either man lol But Shannon Brown? That might be a bit much lol.

Here's how I see things. There are different types of leaders...and different ways that players can be motivators. One way I DO see Kobe being a good leader...is in his work ethic. I think Kobe does put in the work, and he does have the drive to be great. That can rub off on other players sometimes.  I could use Tim Duncan as an example too. When people think of great leaders in basketball history, they dont typically shout out TIM DUNCAN!  But he is a leader as well. His way of leading is by example. He puts the team ahead of his own success always. Stats mean nothing without winning...etc...etc.

With that being said, there is a certain vibe you get from NATURAL leaders. When you watch a group (sports...or ANY group), you can look at them and say..."THAT guy is the leader". You dont really feel that way just by watching Duncan OR Kobe. They are leaders because they have to be...by default I guess. You did get that feeling when you saw Jordan...or Magic...or Lebron now. Sometimes it isnt even the superstar. With the Spurs back in the day...you would see Avery Johnson on the floor...and immediately could tell he was a leader....but not as talented as the superstars. But THAT is the reason people build up Lebron so much, over Kobe. Because you get that same feeling watching him that you got watching Magic or Jordan.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
Shannon Brown was just overexaggeration of how much of a leader Kobe is not lol.

theremedy360

« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2010, 05:14:23 PM »
Shannon Brown was just overexaggeration of how much of a leader Kobe is not lol.

Everyone knows Kobe was a prick back in the day, but he's clearly a good leader now. Even Lebron admitted that playing alongside Kobe was what made him push his game to the next level, if that's not leadership then what is?

« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2010, 05:44:55 PM »

Everyone knows Kobe was a prick back in the day, but he's clearly a good leader now. Even Lebron admitted that playing alongside Kobe was what made him push his game to the next level, if that's not leadership then what is?

Playing with a great player always makes u elevate your game. As long as you are competitive. That doesnt make the other player a leader lol. When I used to play ball...one of the big no no's was runnin against players that were worse then you. it naturally makes your game start to get worse. You always wanna play with people on your level or better.

theremedy360

« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »

Playing with a great player always makes u elevate your game. As long as you are competitive. That doesnt make the other player a leader lol. When I used to play ball...one of the big no no's was runnin against players that were worse then you. it naturally makes your game start to get worse. You always wanna play with people on your level or better.

Yeah but they played on the US team together and everyone on there stated that Kobe was a great leader. Again, I'm not saying he's been a golden boy his whole career, but to plainly just say he's not a leader when numerous teammates have spoken in his favor is ridiculous.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »
i don't put much stock into Superstars just sucking each other.

you never hear the games best talking shit about each other, just showering the other with compliments.

Kobe will say LeBron is the best in the league & LeBron will say Kobe is the best in the league; neither want to be viewed as that conceited fuck.

not saying LeBron was necessarily lying that Kobe was a "good leader"; maybe we're wrong, but i just personally don't believe LeBron is sincere about it.

« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2010, 06:06:19 PM »
i don't put much stock into Superstars just sucking each other.

you never hear the games best talking shit about each other, just showering the other with compliments.

Kobe will say LeBron is the best in the league & LeBron will say Kobe is the best in the league; neither want to be viewed as that conceited fuck.

not saying LeBron was necessarily lying that Kobe was a "good leader"; maybe we're wrong, but i just personally don't believe LeBron is sincere about it.

exactly.  Its the same way a head coach typically wont bash an opposing team. They give you the same bullshit responses..."theyre a great team", "they play with a ton of heart", "we will have to play great to beat them"....lol  No star is typically going to come out and say another star sucks as a leader...no matter what they really think.