Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9081 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »

Kinda reminds me of Kobe vs the Suns in that game 7 a few years ago,

did lebron score 20 + in the 1st half like kobe?......got double and tripled team, zoned up in the 2nd half and passed it to his bum teammates who couldnt do shit...lol @ believing barkley, fucking sheep

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2010, 12:18:28 PM »
dont say i didn't warn ya.........................................

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2010, 12:19:23 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

Kobe just happens to be the best player on the best team; a team that would be playoff bound without Kobe; basically the Yankees of the NBA.

i'm sure Shannon Brown is more of a leader than Kobe, but how would that look? it's all how the media spins it.

you really don't deserve to post here man...LOL

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2010, 12:24:00 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

Kobe just happens to be the best player on the best team; a team that would be playoff bound without Kobe; basically the Yankees of the NBA.

i'm sure Shannon Brown is more of a leader than Kobe, but how would that look? it's all how the media spins it.

Im not a fan of Kobe either man lol But Shannon Brown? That might be a bit much lol.

Here's how I see things. There are different types of leaders...and different ways that players can be motivators. One way I DO see Kobe being a good leader...is in his work ethic. I think Kobe does put in the work, and he does have the drive to be great. That can rub off on other players sometimes.  I could use Tim Duncan as an example too. When people think of great leaders in basketball history, they dont typically shout out TIM DUNCAN!  But he is a leader as well. His way of leading is by example. He puts the team ahead of his own success always. Stats mean nothing without winning...etc...etc.

With that being said, there is a certain vibe you get from NATURAL leaders. When you watch a group (sports...or ANY group), you can look at them and say..."THAT guy is the leader". You dont really feel that way just by watching Duncan OR Kobe. They are leaders because they have to be...by default I guess. You did get that feeling when you saw Jordan...or Magic...or Lebron now. Sometimes it isnt even the superstar. With the Spurs back in the day...you would see Avery Johnson on the floor...and immediately could tell he was a leader....but not as talented as the superstars. But THAT is the reason people build up Lebron so much, over Kobe. Because you get that same feeling watching him that you got watching Magic or Jordan.

That is actually the exact opposite of what it is. Kobe is naturally a true leader..the kinda competitor who puts winning ahead of everything else, in the same class as Jordan and Magic, while LeBron is more of a talent who doesn't have the winners mentality and doesnt have the "it" factor that puts him over the top with the great leaders who have led their teams to success...anyone catch LeBron at the podium after the game last night? Dude is so nonchalant, no true anger or fury in his voice after a loss like that/ Definitely not a leader on the level of a Magic or Jordan...OR Kobe.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: May 12, 2010, 02:41:48 PM »
so how can this player be the best ever or better than jordan....no way possible....and hes a loser....member when he walked off and didnt even approach howard.....thats how players of all time roll? lol

magic and bird were the same way  ::)

are you fucc'n crazy when the lakers got swept by the 76ers magic went to they loccer room and congratulated them, so you can't say that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2010, 02:45:12 PM »

Kinda reminds me of Kobe vs the Suns in that game 7 a few years ago,

did lebron score 20 + in the 1st half like kobe?......got double and tripled team, zoned up in the 2nd half and passed it to his bum teammates who couldnt do shit...lol @ believing barkley, fucking sheep
exactly and how could anyone believe barkley on a whole scale haha,that guy is on the show for comic relief they know he's a country hicc blacc man and they make sure he's the butt of the jokes,cause his dumb ass accepts it, and all i can say now is get ready for david stern to dump his son labron and adopt kevin durant now hahaha watch yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2010, 03:31:27 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

right.

because you're in the middle of Lakers practices & know exactly what type of leader he is, outside of what TV allows you to see.

this nigga...

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2010, 03:55:24 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

right.

because you're in the middle of Lakers practices & know exactly what type of leader he is, outside of what TV allows you to see.

this nigga...

what the hell are you trying to say? that you have to practice with a player to judge his leadership abilities? then you just contradicted yourself, smart guy...there are tons of undisputed great leaders in the history of this game, and kobe is clearly one of them. don't wanna take my word for it? ask anyone who's ever played with been in the presence of the guy...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2010, 04:08:47 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

right.

this nigga...

what the hell are you trying to say? that you have to practice with a player to judge his leadership abilities? then you just contradicted yourself, smart guy...there are tons of undisputed great leaders in the history of this game, and kobe is clearly one of them. don't wanna take my word for it? ask anyone who's ever played with been in the presence of the guy...PeACe

because you said it like you knew for a fact, first hand that Kobe is a phenominal leader; you don't know.

"clearly". what is so clear about it?

i took an interviewing course, just a small time thing; how to take one, how to give one, etc.

the FIRST thing they teach you when taking one is to not talk shit; "unless you're Mike Tyson, don't belittle other teams or players".

i can only IMAGINE what they tell these guys as they come into the league; you really think that when they pull Derek Fisher aside for a few questions & ask about Kobe he's going to go against the fan base, the team? obviously not, he's just going to say, "oh, he's the best on the planet, great leader, great this, great that".

he would never say, "well...he could be a better leader", it's just common sense that it's something you DON'T say lol.

LeBron wouldn't go and look like a total asshole & say, "when we were on the USA team, Kobe was such a bitch".

again, i'm not saying Kobe is a terrible leader, i just wouldn't be surprised if he was just an average ass leader.

if you're considered one of, if not, the best player on the planet & you're NOT the leader of your team, that just looks bad; so obviously he will be built up to be the leader; like Daygo said, he was given it, whether he wants it or not.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2010, 07:45:13 PM »
goodbye to them wack ass crabs lol i mean cavs

if boston wins this series there's no doubt they're going to get shit on by Orlando

i can care less about orlando im a laker 4 life

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2010, 07:47:05 PM »
LeBron really sucked today but let's not forget what a loser Kobe was in his last series against the Celtics

yea but kobe was a 3 time champion at that time, he gets a pass but lebum hasnt done shyt kinda like dan marino haha... 

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2010, 07:50:12 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

i second this motion, stick to chamillionaire lmao......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2010, 08:26:04 PM »
Kobe is not a leader.

i second this motion, stick to chamillionaire lmao......

oh, if you say so, it must be true.

you seem like one of the more intelligent people around here.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2010, 10:23:13 PM »
so how can this player be the best ever or better than jordan....no way possible....and hes a loser....member when he walked off and didnt even approach howard.....thats how players of all time roll? lol

nobody says he's better than jordan... we're not laker-fans. we don't roll like that. but he still is def better than kobe right now and thus def the best in the world
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »

nobody says he's better than jordan... we're not laker-fans. we don't roll like that. but he still is def better than kobe right now and thus def the best in the world

negative my man, the best in the world don't quit the way he did on his team in just 1 game...he's an amazing talent individually no doubt but he def aint a leader & certainly has no killa instinct...kobe is about to be a 5 time champ not a 2 time wannabe mvp chump like lebum, as far as the mvp trophy he can continue winning 4 more if he likes as he is younger than kobe & kobe has a lotta mileage in the last 3-4 years in the playoffs. lebum can win the mvp trophy, kobe can win the real trophy haha