Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9077 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2010, 11:59:47 AM »
so how can this player be the best ever or better than jordan....no way possible....and hes a loser....member when he walked off and didnt even approach howard.....thats how players of all time roll? lol

nobody says he's better than jordan... we're not laker-fans. we don't roll like that. but he still is def better than kobe right now and thus def the best in the world

negative my man, the best in the world don't quit the way he did on his team in just 1 game...he's an amazing talent individually no doubt but he def aint a leader & certainly has no killa instinct...kobe is about to be a 5 time champ not a 2 time wannabe mvp chump like lebum, as far as the mvp trophy he can continue winning 4 more if he likes as he is younger than kobe & kobe has a lotta mileage in the last 3-4 years in the playoffs. lebum can win the mvp trophy, kobe can win the real trophy haha   

Kobe has been quitting on his team before... back when he was a better player even.  LeBron also never had a decent coach. So that's that.
Next thing you know he has a monster game today and everything is gravy again. Mike Brown's stupid ass should stop giving Shaq so much playing time and put James back to guarding Pierce.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »
so how can this player be the best ever or better than jordan....no way possible....and hes a loser....member when he walked off and didnt even approach howard.....thats how players of all time roll? lol

nobody says he's better than jordan... we're not laker-fans. we don't roll like that. but he still is def better than kobe right now and thus def the best in the world

negative my man, the best in the world don't quit the way he did on his team in just 1 game...he's an amazing talent individually no doubt but he def aint a leader & certainly has no killa instinct...kobe is about to be a 5 time champ not a 2 time wannabe mvp chump like lebum, as far as the mvp trophy he can continue winning 4 more if he likes as he is younger than kobe & kobe has a lotta mileage in the last 3-4 years in the playoffs. lebum can win the mvp trophy, kobe can win the real trophy haha   

Kobe has been quitting on his team before... back when he was a better player even.  LeBron also never had a decent coach. So that's that.
Next thing you know he has a monster game today and everything is gravy again. Mike Brown's stupid ass should stop giving Shaq so much playing time and put James back to guarding Pierce.

at the end of the day the players gotta deliver on the court, even when kobe had a bad game he delivered he never quitted like that. why u think he has 4 rings, coaches do play a part in it yes but the player plays the game....the end results tell you everything homie: kobe 4 lebum 0....yes lebum might have a monster game tonight but if his teamates dont play then the celts will win even with bron's big game...

westsiderider323

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2010, 12:13:14 PM »
dj mbenga 1 - lebron 0
adam morrison 1 - lebron 0

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2010, 12:13:52 PM »
dj mbenga 1 - lebron 0
adam morrison 1 - lebron 0

Lmao, Now That's Gangsta  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2010, 12:17:34 PM »
Any of you guys seriously doubt that LeBron would have a bunch of rings if he were on the teams Kobe was on?

THE LIST OF KOBE NO-SHOWS

• Game 6 of the 2003 Spurs series: Lakers eliminated in a 32-point blowout (Kobe scores 20, commits seven turnovers).

• Game 3, Game 4 and Game 5 of the 2004 Finals: Kobe went 4-for-13, 8-for-25 and 7-for-21 as the Pistons finished off L.A.

• Game 7 of the 2006 Suns series: Lakers lose by 32, Kobe mysteriously stops shooting in the second half in a rarely seen Eff You To My Teammates performance.

• Game 4 of the 2008 Finals: Boston rallies back from 25 down to win in L.A. Kobe finishes 6-for-19.

• Game 6 of the 2008 Finals: Boston wins the title with a 39-point blowout, Kobe goes 7-for-22.
No, it's not a sin

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2010, 12:27:07 PM »
Any of you guys seriously doubt that LeBron would have a bunch of rings if he were on the teams Kobe was on?

THE LIST OF KOBE NO-SHOWS

• Game 6 of the 2003 Spurs series: Lakers eliminated in a 32-point blowout (Kobe scores 20, commits seven turnovers).

• Game 3, Game 4 and Game 5 of the 2004 Finals: Kobe went 4-for-13, 8-for-25 and 7-for-21 as the Pistons finished off L.A.

• Game 7 of the 2006 Suns series: Lakers lose by 32, Kobe mysteriously stops shooting in the second half in a rarely seen Eff You To My Teammates performance.

• Game 4 of the 2008 Finals: Boston rallies back from 25 down to win in L.A. Kobe finishes 6-for-19.

• Game 6 of the 2008 Finals: Boston wins the title with a 39-point blowout, Kobe goes 7-for-22.

like i said at the end of the day results speak volumes son, KOBE 4 LEBUM 0......your argument falls short no matter what you dig up...also like i said before lebron is not a leader & has no killa instinct, he might have 1 ring if any if he had a team like kobe's but thats pushing it...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:29:08 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
Nothing falls short... you're just a Laker-Fan and biased as fuck.

The 2001 Laker-Team was probably the best team ever... you can replace Kobe with any talented SG and they still win multiple titles during that time. Even Vince could have pulled it off, lmao!

As for the Cavs, they are not nearly as talented as any team Kobe won a playoff series with. Not even gonna talk about the difference between Phil Jackson and Mike Brown.

But if you just choose to over-simplify it by saying "Kobe has more rings", then go ahead nigga. Just keep in mind that all I'm saying is true also.
No, it's not a sin

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »

The 2001 Laker-Team was probably the best team ever... you can replace Kobe with any talented SG and they still win multiple titles during that time. Even Vince could have pulled it off, lmao!

As for the Cavs, they are not nearly as talented as any team Kobe won a playoff series with. Not even gonna talk about the difference between Phil Jackson and Mike Brown.

But if you just choose to over-simplify it by saying "Kobe has more rings", then go ahead nigga. Just keep in mind that all I'm saying is true also.

im glad u finally got the picture nigga  :) some of what you said is true though yea...

teecee

« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2010, 02:38:58 PM »
Wow, what a game this is gonna be tonight!  I'm still saying the Cavs win this one...Lebron will beast..I can't believe he'd go out like that in an elimination game.   Remember last time they lost to Boston?  47 in game 7

And Mike Brown, you f'n suck.   Swithing up your rotations, overreacting to Rondo, not playing Hickson....Brown is a good defensive coach, but is horrible at making adjustments.

Jamison has been horrible, Mo Williams is a joke, and Lebron has been pretty much average the whole playoffs.

Yet, I still think Cavs take this one and force a game 7.   Still, whoever faces the Magic in the East final is gonna get killed anyway

Ad why do Kobe fans use rings won when talking about Kobe over MJ, but disregard that same notion when talking about MJ over Kobe, or even DUNCAN over Kobe?

Some of ya'll amuse the hell out of me. 

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2010, 03:42:11 PM »

im glad u finally got the picture nigga  :) some of what you said is true though yea...

the lakers could of won with any talented big man....kobe got it done with gasol whos not half the player shaq was and shaq needed a kobe tipe of player in wade to win his 4th ring, shaq needed more help, he had vets who have won and kobe got it done with guys who where learning to win like ariza pau and lamar, and bynum,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2010, 03:43:07 PM »
i don't know if Lakers fans are bigger Laker stans or LeBron haters these days. :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2010, 05:18:19 PM »
so you're telling me the years Kobe didn't win, when he had no help, no Shaq, that you groupies didn't still call him the best player in the world?

you're logics are are fucked up; face it, you're just going to turn it which ever way you have to so Kobe looks like the best & LeBron looks like overrated trash.

LeBron doesn't show up once & his career is over. :D

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2010, 07:56:59 PM »
so you're telling me the years Kobe didn't win, when he had no help, no Shaq, that you groupies didn't still call him the best player in the world?

you're logics are are fucked up; face it, you're just going to turn it which ever way you have to so Kobe looks like the best & LeBron looks like overrated trash.

i think u need to shut yo mouth rookie, i just proved my point with the cavarettes....u a done dada...as a matter of fact lebum didnt show up twice enuff said fool.... ;) ohhh yes kobe is 10 times better than lebum  94-85
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 08:00:44 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2010, 08:03:39 PM »

i think u need to shut yo mouth rookie, i just proved my point with the cavarettes....u a done dada

i think you completely just dodged what i said. :laugh:

Jamison: 2-10
West: 0-2
Big Z: 1-2
Varejao: 2-7

Mo Williams kind of came through in the first half & Shaq played decent.

but all in all, ZERO HELP.

LeBron, Triple-Double; 9 TO's, weak, but nobody was helping him; anybody whose not a LeBron hater can admit that; so naturally, i don't expect you to understand, because you're narrow-minded. :D

you can't just look at the score & determine whose a good player lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2010, 08:07:13 PM »

Next thing you know he has a monster game today and everything is gravy again.

LOL...these guys just don't understand the LeBron factor.