Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9097 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2010, 09:21:00 AM »
^he doesn't need it, he's just physically dominate over all.

there will NEVER be a point in Dwight's career where a GM would take Bynum over him.

unless Dwight tragically loses a leg in a freak accident & attempts to play with a prosthetic.

although, i guess you could say Bynum already plays with one now. :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2010, 09:25:17 AM »
i don't know, brah.

i could of sworn you said Pau was better than Dwight & Andrew Bynum was going to be the next big thing & you said Odom was incredible & it's no secret that Ron Artest could be the best defender in Basketball.

the Lakers could make the Playoffs without Kobe, even in the West.

the Cavs wouldn't make the Playoffs without LeBron, in the East.

he says byum > howard too lol

Howard is currently better, of course, but Bynum has the tools and potential to be the better and more complete center.

than Josh Howard yes

Dwight no

dwight has no offensive game at all.

AND HE STILL SCORES MORE THAN BYNUM WHILE DESTROYING HIM IN ALL OTHER AREAS
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2010, 09:32:47 AM »
i don't know, brah.

i could of sworn you said Pau was better than Dwight & Andrew Bynum was going to be the next big thing & you said Odom was incredible & it's no secret that Ron Artest could be the best defender in Basketball.

Howard is currently better, of course, but Bynum has the tools and potential to be the better and more complete center.

than Josh Howard yes

Dwight no

dwights the superstar of the team, and ive seen plenty of magic games where he only scored 4-6 points

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

teecee

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2010, 09:38:55 AM »
i don't know, brah.

Its always the same story NIK...potential, blah blah blah

Fact:  Bynum is NOT ever goiung to be as athletic as Dwight...and most likely will never play a whole season.  He DOES have potential to be better than he currently is, but he will  never be a Dwight Howard .

You can't teach Howards athleticism, physique, and desire.   Ask any coach or GM, and they will take the young player with the physical tools; the rest can be developed.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »
Seriously I can't believe all that time has gone by and everything is exactly the same around here, nik- and basketball-wise. Shit is ill.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2010, 12:02:36 PM »
i don't know, brah.

Its always the same story NIK...potential, blah blah blah

Fact:  Bynum is NOT ever goiung to be as athletic as Dwight...and most likely will never play a whole season.  He DOES have potential to be better than he currently is, but he will  never be a Dwight Howard .

You can't teach Howards athleticism, physique, and desire.   Ask any coach or GM, and they will take the young player with the physical tools; the rest can be developed.

If Bynum continues developing and ever becomes a leader on a team, he has the physical tools and the skill set to be a very rare TRUE center with superstar status (pretty much a dying breed in the NBA)...Not saying it's inevitable, cuz he has been having trouble staying healthy and does need to bring the effort on a more consistent basis, but he definitely has the ceiling and if he reaches it, he could be scary..But this really has nothing to do with the topic, some of you are just trying really hard to discredit me by bringing up and exaggerating stupid shit from the past instead of actually arguing the points...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »
i don't know, brah.

than Josh Howard yes

Dwight no

dwights the superstar of the team, and ive seen plenty of magic games where he only scored 4-6 points

he leads the league in rebounds every year....bynum will never do that

Howard also just scored 29 points and grabbed 17 boards tonight in a playoff game....Bynum will never do that

howard had 7 blocks in one half in a playoff game against charlotte...bynum will never do that

oh...and he just received 3 MVP votes....3 more than Kobe and Bum-knee combined this year lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2010, 09:48:56 AM »
i don't know, brah.

than Josh Howard yes

Dwight no

Howard also just scored 29 points and grabbed 17 boards tonight in a playoff game....Bynum will never do that

howard had 7 blocks in one half in a playoff game against charlotte...bynum will never do that

oh...and he just received 3 MVP votes....3 more than Kobe and Bum-knee combined this year lol

yes i saw the game, lol what is the chances that the day im hating on howard he has a monster game.

kobe never gets the mvp, the time when steve nash won back 2 back mvps, those mvps were kobes, really no1 can deny that.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

teecee

« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2010, 11:36:00 AM »
i don't know, brah.

than Josh Howard yes

Dwight no

yes i saw the game, lol what is the chances that the day im hating on howard he has a monster game.

kobe never gets the mvp, the time when steve nash won back 2 back mvps, those mvps were kobes, really no1 can deny that.

I think we all know that if your team doesn't have a great record, you are not winning the MVP, so your argument doesn't really work.  Maybe Shaq could've had one of those too, as well as Lebron when he put up 31, 7, and 7.   But I actually think Nash deserved one of those for sure...watch him play even today and tell me he isn't amazing.  his shooting precentages are INCREDIBLE (field goals, ft's and three's) he controls the game completely, and puts up sick numbers in like 30 min a game.  It baffles me how people try to discredit Nash.   NOw that D'Antoni is gone, we can see it was actually Nash who made the system work...

AND Bynum sucks compared to Howard.  Dwight could retire right now, and Bynum could play another 10 years, and it will still be Howard> Bynum

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2010, 01:27:24 PM »
the chances are pretty good considering he has a monster game all the time lol.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2010, 04:03:03 PM »
i don't know, brah.

than Josh Howard yes

Dwight no

Bynum gets a gang of rebounds for having to share the boards with Odom and Gasol, who are both double-figure rebounders. Who's to say how many rebounds he'd get playing as the primary big? he's collected double digit rebounds in 6 of his 8 playoff games so far this year, including 14 rebounds in his last game. Not to mention, Bynum is a better scorer than Dwight, he actually has post moves and can be depended on with the ball in his hands. Also, a much better free-throw shooter (which is part of being a better scorer). Bynum hit 40 way before Dwight and there's a reason for that...Basically, judging what Bynum has the ceiling to do as he's still growing, when he already puts up beastly numbers as a 4th option, is pretty stupid. But again, that is not what this topic is about, so take that elsewhere or start a new topic...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »
every.
single.
GM.
& their mother.
would.
take.
my.
man.
DWIGHT HOWARD.
over.
Andrew Bynum.
end.
of.
story.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2010, 11:13:14 PM »
Cleveland absolutely fucked the Celtics in Boston. So "FINISHED"!!

Plus the Suns might sweep the Spurs.

How you doin' Nik? :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2010, 05:16:22 PM »

WTF happened here?!?! SHIT!! That Slovenian fucker killed us. Well...somebody will eventually come back from being down 3-0. Why not us? lol.

The Suns look pretty tough. They should take this series....and will give the Lakers fits with the pick n roll. The Lakers dont defend the three well or the pick n roll.  The Lakers size though will be tough for the Suns to deal with.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2010, 09:26:54 AM »

WTF happened here?!?! SHIT!! That Slovenian fucker killed us. Well...somebody will eventually come back from being down 3-0. Why not us? lol.

The Suns look pretty tough. They should take this series....and will give the Lakers fits with the pick n roll. The Lakers dont defend the three well or the pick n roll.  The Lakers size though will be tough for the Suns to deal with.

Yeah I thought you guys had that series, I knew the Suns would be tough but I can't believe SA might get swept.